Top Factors Affecting the Price of a Diamond
Diamonds are counted as one of the most expensive stones in the world. They are known to be very high on the price. Irrespective of the high price of the diamonds, they are considered to be presented as a gift. Diamonds gifts are a popular way to express their love and affection towards the person. However, diamonds are quite expensive gems and the reason behind the expensiveness of diamonds may have een there o your mind, So, with the help of this article, I would like to answer that question.
Although there are a lot of factors affecting the price of the diamond, but here we will see the list of core factors. After reading about these you will have a rough idea in your mind that what are some of the factors on which price of diamonds depend. If you are one of those who often thinks about what actually causes diamonds to being so expensive, then text will give you an answer. Being
People are seen often complaining about the high price of the diamonds but none of them have ever tried to know the exact reasons that cause the higher price of the diamonds. There are some of the basic reasons that account for the high price of the diamonds. According to the matthewely site, the following are the factors that affect the price of the diamonds:
- Color: The first factor that affects the price of the diamond is its color. A diamond that is found in nature and is colorless or white usually are the most expensive. The other diamonds that have a tint of color in them are found to be less expensive. This is because white, transparent and colorless diamonds are very hard to find and are very rare as well. Therefore, they affect the price of the diamond. The other reason if this is that the color of the diamond can play a major role in attracting people’s eyes towards it.
- Cut: The second major factor that plays a deciding role in the price of the diamond is its cut. A diamond that is designed with a special and on demand cut will result in a higher price as compared to a diamond that is taken without any specific cut. The reason behind this is that the diamond cut is what gives the diamond their desired shape and thus can play an important role in crafting the diamond as according to the desired shape.
- Clarity: Clarity stands on the third position that affects the price of the diamond. A diamond that holds a strong clarity will be a higher price than the diamond that is not much clear. Usually, a colorless diamond is believed to have the highest clarity and since the colorless diamond is hard to find therefore it is believed to have a higher price.
- Carat: This is a pretty obvious factor that affects the price of the diamond. A diamond that is high on the score of the carat will cost higher than the one that is less in carat value. A diamond that has higher carat means that the diamond is pure and has less level of impurities in it. Since that diamond stands higher on the purity side, it results in a higher price of the diamond.
- Rarity: A diamond that is rare to find and requires a lot of efforts for finding or making them will result in a higher price. It is seen usually the diamonds that are hard to find are cost higher than the ones that can be found easily.
So, these are some of the top factors affecting the price of diamonds. So, if you ever had any confusion about diamond prices, then today it will be vanished. Now, you know what cause diamonds to be costly.
Believe it or not, good reading techniques multiply your productivity to such a degree, that researchers under renown universities have come up with teacher's books for college students. Truth, grown-ups are being taught how to maximize their reading habits potential.
Viruses are the unique entities which haven’t been explored delicately from the previous years to till now. There are several hypotheses which can support their origin or world and helps to relate their effects and properties with other micro organisms. But without proof we can't implement any thing. So, their availability source is still a mystery yet.
Diamond is known to exhibit a lot of unique and distinguishing features over the other stones available. Though, today with the changing scenario there are many ways by which by which the synthetic diamonds can not only be made but can have all the qualities and features just like the real diamonds.
Diamonds are a girl's best friend. No matter in what size, shape or color it is, the diamonds are the perfect companion of the modern generation. The present generation who no more believes in wearing heavy tons of jewelry usually prefers wearing just a stylish and trendy piece of diamond.