5 Best Home Remedies For Baby Diaper Rashes Treatment
When it comes to taking proper care of your child, you cannot compromise with any health and skin related issues at any cost. So, today we are going to discuss Diaper rashes which are a common syndrome often happens at infant or a toddler.
Diaper rashes well describe as the feeling of irritating itchiness on the bottom of the baby. It doesn’t matter how carefully you are looking after your children, it is still easy to catch this condition.
Well, there are various reasons for these irritating diaper rashes, but, according to expert dermatologists, diaper rashes are the result of high level of moisture and wetness and in the baby diaper.
In some cases, combined with some other cosmetic products existing in the diaper like baby lotion or cream, helps in creating the ideal atmosphere for a lot of bad bacteria to infiltrate. Even, if you are not changing the dirty diaper for your baby for a long time, it is also one of the reasons for diaper rashes.
So, here I bring to you with top natural remedies for diaper rashes, which are really easy and you can apply these at home as well.
1. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is known as one of the most effective natural home remedies for diaper rashes due to its antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties. Coconut oil is very powerful when it comes to killing bacteria and healing the baby skin from being damaged.
You can use coconut oil as a layer of protection for the skin of your baby to avoid a lot of dangerous bacteria from penetrating the skin of your baby. In addition, coconut oil also works as the moisturizer for children.
How to use Coconut Oil:
• It is simple, make a mixture of coconut oil including some drops of tea tree
• Now, gently wash the child’s butt while changing the used diaper
Apply coconut oil on baby’s butt and gently rub the oil around the affected skin of your baby to build the moisture and vanishing bad bacteria which cause diaper rashes.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
There is no doubt that Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most renowned ingredients which can treat a lot of infections, diseases and various health issues including diaper rashes as well. Apple cider vinegar contains a high content of anti-fungal and inflammatory, which can easily wipe out several bacteria that cause diaper rashes.
Due to its moisturizing properties, it also helps in to heal the affected areas of baby skin by diaper rashes in short time.
How to use apple cider vinegar for diaper rashes:
• Take 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, cotton ball and around 1-2 cups of water
• Now, blend apple vinegar into water and dissolve it to make a mixture
• Take cotton ball and dip into the already prepared mixture to wash the baby butt off gently
• It is good to apply this method several times in a day until you see the better results
3. Baking Soda
When damaged skin is concerned, baking soda has the best capability in healing the damaged skin area by diaper rashes due to its anti-fungal properties.
As we know, diaper rashes are majorly caused by the storage of alkaline urine, acidic urine, and even poop. Thus, by applying a mixture of baking soda may help in solving the problem by counteracting the urine feature.
How to use baking soda mixture:
• Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda and dilute it in around 4 -5 cups of water
• Use a soft cloth or baby wipes to properly wash off the baby’s butt with this liquid mixture
• Now, replace this used diaper with the new clean diaper
• For best results, apply this mixture each time while changing the new diaper
4. Olive Oil
If you are not able to find coconut oil for an in time treatment for diaper rashes of your baby, you can use olive oil instead as a good replacement due to its similar properties as coconut oil.
Olive oil is also very friendly with all kind of diaper for babies, thus you do not need to worry that it will harm the skin of your child.
How to use Olive Oil:
• Take 2 teaspoons of olive oil and mix it with 1 teaspoon of water
• Now, gently rub this prepared mixture onto the butt of your baby
• Apply this method each time whenever you change the diaper to get the best results.
Oatmeal is not only known as one of the best foods for losing weight, but also one of the best home remedies to treat diaper rashes. Oatmeal contains a high percentage of protein, thus it has the capability of softening the affected skin of the baby.
Oatmeal has another component available which is known as saponin. This property is really helpful when it comes to removing unwanted dirt and bad substances on the skin of the baby.
How to use Oatmeal:
• Take 1-2 tablespoons of oatmeal and put it into bath water
• Now, soak affected parts of your baby in this water for about 15 minutes
• Give the baby one more bath after soaking properly
• To get the best results, apply this method twice per day
Well, I hope these home remedies will help you to get rid of baby diaper rashes without any harm to the skin of your baby, but choosing the right method for your baby is very essential.
Travel system strollers are very important to parents. After all, as a parent, you would want to make sure your child is safe and comfortable while traveling. For the same purpose, you would want to ensure that you get best travel system strollers.
Most of the parents today get a hard time choosing the best strollers for their kids or a gift for a family that is waiting for a baby.You decide the best stroller if you want to get the best out of it.
Travel systems are an awesome approach to get all that you requirement for being an on-the-go gua
To massage a baby before his bath is a tradition. Many mothers prefer to use oil though creams and lotions can also be used for the purpose.