OMR: The Technology of Choice for Teachers
Education plays a crucial role in the life of not only students but also the teachers. “Teaching with technology” is the new slogan in educational field that is sustaining the value of learning and examination process in the 21st era of automation. OMR- Optical mark reader is one of the many technologies that are effectively being implemented in the education system. OMR software is becoming a leading preference for coaching centers, survey industries, organizational sectors, Government & PSU.
For school, coaching centers and other educational institutes, teachers are much valued assets and giving them the power of technology in carrying out their task efficiently is a profit for all. With OMR software examination process becomes a task that does not lack in any aspect of accuracy. With innumerable features to cater a teachers/examiners every need, OMR software for coaching institutes and schools is a boon.
Now let’s take an in-depth view of its multifarious features in respect to what it has to offer to our generation of teachers:
- Accurate “To a Fault”: It reliably provides the data reading accuracy that can’t be matched even with the expert key-entry clerks as it does not even stand a chance to transcription errors.
- Speed is its forte: OMR scanner maintains a throughput of 300 sheets in a minute, which can be simply acquired by a single scanner.
- Cost effective: It gives a part of relief on logistics with its highly developed features that work as an all-rounder support system to the examination process.
- OMR software support any scanner and printer: you can pick up on any scanner (flatbed, ADF, MFP) for your OMR sheets it does not have to be a special OMR sheet scanner that costs you tons of money. Same goes for the printer that can be used without any specifics that specially support the OMR sheet printing.
- AI- Artificial Intelligence: With a quality to detect glitches in your designed questionnaire, OMR software pins the irrelevant points in your designed sheet that can compromise the quality of data.
- Cheat proof: Its Artificial Intelligence feature also works as a cheat detector by identifying the repetitive pattern of answers marked by the test takers.
- Various OMR sheet patterns: Keeping the usage of vide spread OMR technology in mind, OMR software provides different patterns that are applicable in obtaining almost any type of OMR sheet be it for exam, for admission form, for mock test or for survey.
- User-friendly: OMR software can be easily operated by any laymen who do not hold a special expertise in carrying out the high end technical tasks. Its user-friendly interface is specially designed in order to maintain a hassle free flow of process.
- Data segregation: Classifying, maintaining and storing the data in an organized manner, OMR software gives you the access to look at the obtained data anytime you want with detailed comparison and analyses of scores.
- Unique Barcodes: Barcode works as an exclusive identifier that can be referred to while looking for a specific answer sheet. OMR software generates a unique 1D and 2D barcode for every sheet and even reads the barcodes while scanning the sheets.
With so many facilities to provide on such an affordable price, OMR software undoubtedly become the best partner for you teachers and examiners who are willing to experience the examination process like never before. When it comes to assessing the candidates then acquiring logic based knowledge is much more preferable than extracting value out of lengthy answers. Above mentioned points is the basic reason why OMR is becoming a popular choice amongst educational institutions and is turning into a favorable option for curtailing lengthy time consuming exams.
Are safety and compliance crucial for your business operation? If yes, then have you considered deploying EHS software in your organization? If not, then these eye-opening facts will make you invest in EHS (Environmental, Health, and Safety) software.
App onboarding is crucial as it decides the success or failure of the application. It is the first point of contact in a mobile app user’s journey. The onboarding process covers a series of screens.
It is a highly competitive world, and companies are continually striving to do better each day to improve productivity and increase overall efficiency. In any business, managing documents, exchanging data through emails, and scheduling meetings requires continuous collaboration within the team.
Penetration testing has grown into one of the most common engagements for the current security-aware companies. There are numerous reasons for running a pentest, such as better security guards, diminished risk levels or meeting strict compliance requirements
To be able to keep up with this ever-shorter release cycles that come with the adoption of agile software development, many development teams are embracing test automation as a means to continuously make sure that every software release conforms to the desired degree of quality.
Mobile application security testing can help ensure there aren't any loopholes in the software that might lead to information loss. The sets of tests are meant to assault the program to recognize potential threats and vulnerabilities that would allow external systems or persons to get private data stored on the mobile device.
Today’s enterprises are more focussed on faster releases and faster developments but with less focus on the Quality Assurance (QA) part of the SDLC. But, this hard-hitting as when the defects are more, the final software is affected and does not enjoy customer preference.
Front-end development is evolving at a rapid pace. As a developer, you need to cope up with the modern technology trends to provide the best user experience on your application. As part of this, advanced web development technologies such as Vue.js help to create interactive UI and maximize ROI.