OMR: The Technology of Choice for Teachers
Education plays a crucial role in the life of not only students but also the teachers. “Teaching with technology” is the new slogan in educational field that is sustaining the value of learning and examination process in the 21st era of automation. OMR- Optical mark reader is one of the many technologies that are effectively being implemented in the education system. OMR software is becoming a leading preference for coaching centers, survey industries, organizational sectors, Government & PSU.
For school, coaching centers and other educational institutes, teachers are much valued assets and giving them the power of technology in carrying out their task efficiently is a profit for all. With OMR software examination process becomes a task that does not lack in any aspect of accuracy. With innumerable features to cater a teachers/examiners every need, OMR software for coaching institutes and schools is a boon.
Now let’s take an in-depth view of its multifarious features in respect to what it has to offer to our generation of teachers:
- Accurate “To a Fault”: It reliably provides the data reading accuracy that can’t be matched even with the expert key-entry clerks as it does not even stand a chance to transcription errors.
- Speed is its forte: OMR scanner maintains a throughput of 300 sheets in a minute, which can be simply acquired by a single scanner.
- Cost effective: It gives a part of relief on logistics with its highly developed features that work as an all-rounder support system to the examination process.
- OMR software support any scanner and printer: you can pick up on any scanner (flatbed, ADF, MFP) for your OMR sheets it does not have to be a special OMR sheet scanner that costs you tons of money. Same goes for the printer that can be used without any specifics that specially support the OMR sheet printing.
- AI- Artificial Intelligence: With a quality to detect glitches in your designed questionnaire, OMR software pins the irrelevant points in your designed sheet that can compromise the quality of data.
- Cheat proof: Its Artificial Intelligence feature also works as a cheat detector by identifying the repetitive pattern of answers marked by the test takers.
- Various OMR sheet patterns: Keeping the usage of vide spread OMR technology in mind, OMR software provides different patterns that are applicable in obtaining almost any type of OMR sheet be it for exam, for admission form, for mock test or for survey.
- User-friendly: OMR software can be easily operated by any laymen who do not hold a special expertise in carrying out the high end technical tasks. Its user-friendly interface is specially designed in order to maintain a hassle free flow of process.
- Data segregation: Classifying, maintaining and storing the data in an organized manner, OMR software gives you the access to look at the obtained data anytime you want with detailed comparison and analyses of scores.
- Unique Barcodes: Barcode works as an exclusive identifier that can be referred to while looking for a specific answer sheet. OMR software generates a unique 1D and 2D barcode for every sheet and even reads the barcodes while scanning the sheets.
With so many facilities to provide on such an affordable price, OMR software undoubtedly become the best partner for you teachers and examiners who are willing to experience the examination process like never before. When it comes to assessing the candidates then acquiring logic based knowledge is much more preferable than extracting value out of lengthy answers. Above mentioned points is the basic reason why OMR is becoming a popular choice amongst educational institutions and is turning into a favorable option for curtailing lengthy time consuming exams.
You see, if you are even vaguely familiar with the concept of web app development, you'd know that it's a process that is mired in questions and decisions before you can also get started. Also, though there's a good deal of choices involved, perhaps the most consequential is choosing the framework that will be used to deliver the web app for your business.
This blog post showcases the difference between PHP and Java and explains which would be a better option for what type of enterprise application development.
According to a recent study, the world is well on its way to having more than six billion smartphone users across the globe by next year. Researchers are also of the opinion that by 2022, the number of total app downloads is likely to be as much as 258.2 billion.
Every small and large enterprise require some actionable insights to grow their business. Moreover, to get such ideas, it is necessary to gather the data from various sources that stored in different technology platforms.
Telemedicine is the remote diagnosis and treatment made by health professionals to the patients through web and mobile platforms. Telemedicine or say telehealth applications allow people to connect with the practitioners from anywhere without physical presence.
Round Robin is a strategy for scheduling territorial sales, which sounds not only as to music to most ears, but it is also a very interesting topic for understanding for users of easy to use CRM software.
Whether you are planning to arrange a seminar or conference, university alumni meeting, or recruitment for the company, you will need to cope with many things to keep everything streamlined. Moreover, you may have to deal with some last minute glitches which need teamwork and much workforce for making the event engaging and memorable
Many times, people are having queries related to secured PDF files having the owner password. Basically, these files are restricting them to edit and print PDF documents. Therefore, in such cases, it becomes necessary for the user to remove permission password from PDF documents.
When an injury or fatality happens at a workplace, it causes immeasurable suffering and problems to the employees & their families. Moreover, it costs the organizations large & inexorable expenses every year. To minimize these unwanted pains, companies are switching to the OHS (Organizational Health and Safety) management systems