Best 4 Tech Support Tips to Troubleshoot 0x0000007B Error in Windows XP PCs
A Windows XP PC is prone to numerous threats, errors, and computer problems that only computer geeks can resolve. If you feel the same, then you’re absolutely wrong. There are plenty of Windows desktop and laptop repair guides available on the web that can help you to resolve serious system issues.
Various tech support companies are operating 24/7 to offer instant computer solutions to users. These computer support firms offer their seamless and instant online PC repair services to users. Since PC faults are uncertain and may arise anytime, anywhere, you require some efficient and skilled tech geeks, who can handle complex system problems. If the PC issue you’re facing is common and is not impacting your device’s performance, then you can repair it on your own. Finding PC solutions yourself not only helps in repairing your faulty devices quickly, but also ensures minimal machine downtime. The “0x0000007B” error in Windows XP computers is quite common and you can repair the same by simply following these troubleshooting methods:
Tech Support Methods to Fix 0x0000007B Error in Windows XP
Method1. Remove Any Stubborn Computer Viruses or Infections
Sometimes, the existence of boot-sector virus may result in the occurrence of the error. You will need to run an efficient antivirus scan to get rid of all viruses from your computer. Once your PC gets cleaned, the problem may get resolved automatically, and you will be able to enjoy a pleasurable computing experience.
Follow the below-mentioned tips to resolve the issue:
- Download, install and launch an efficient antivirus program
- Run a full system scan using an up-to-date modern antivirus scanner
- Wait patiently until the virus scan gets completed
- Click the ‘Remove’ button to get rid of all the infected programs and files in a go.
Method2. Run the “chkdsk” Command
The error may also occur if the boot volume of your device gets corrupted. The solution to the same is to run the ‘chkdsk’ utility for checking any data corruption or file corruption issues.
Follow these tips to run the ‘chkdsk’ utility on your device:
- Insert your original Windows XP CD into the system
- If you don’t have the original Windows XP installation disk, then you can use ‘Automated Repair’ as an alternative
- Boot from the original Windows XP CD by pressing any key on the ‘Press any key to boot from CD’ screen
- Press ‘R’ key to go to the ‘Recovery Console’ section
- Provide your Administrator password and hit Enter to continue
- Type “chkdsk /r” command at the Command Prompt window and press Enter
- Wait patiently until the tool finishes the process
- Restart your computer to bring the changes in effect and check if the error gets resolved.
Method3. Reconfigure ‘boot.ini’ File or Create a New One
Bad or poor configuration of the ‘boot.ini’ file can also cause the error. You can either try reconfiguring the poorly configured file or create a new ‘boot.ini’ file with your original Windows XP CD.
Follow the tips to resolve the error using this method:
- Insert your original Windows XP CD in your drive
- Boot from the Windows XP CD
- Press ‘R’ key to enter ‘Recovery Console’ section
- Type your Administrator password, if the screen prompts
- Type “bootcfg /rebuild “command in the Command Prompt window and hit Enter to continue
- Wait until the bootcfg utility finishes the procedure
- Once the procedure gets over, type “exit” command and press Enter to close the utility
- Remove the Windows XP CD from the disk tray
- Restart your system to resolve the issue.
If you don’t have the original CD, then you can use ‘Easy Recovery Essentials’ and the ‘Automated Repair’ function to rebuild the ‘boot.ini’ file. It is beneficial for users to install and use the program because it also helps in running some other scans that can help in resolving the 0x0000007B error. Follow the steps if you don’t have the original Windows XP CD:
- Download Easy Recovery Essentials by selecting your Windows version as ‘Windows XP’
- Burn the image and boot with Easy Recovery Essentials
- Select the ‘Automated Repair’ option and click the ‘Continue’ button
- The program will ask you to choose your Windows installation drive’s letter, pick the same and click ‘Automated Repair’
- Wait until the Easy Recovery Essentials completes the recovery process
- Click the ‘Restart’ option, once the process gets completed.
Method4. Boot into Last Known Good Configuration
Last Known Good Configuration mode is one of the popular Windows XP features that come handy while dealing with some crucial computer problems. The feature provides a couple of computer solutions to help users from recovering broken, faulty, and problematic systems. The tool can also potentially troubleshoot certain PC problems appearing due to misconfigured drivers or other corruptions.
Follow the tips mentioned below to save your system to a Last Known Good Configuration:
- Restart the device and press the ‘F8’ key repeatedly
- Choose the ‘Last Known Good Configuration (Advanced)’ option at the ‘Boot Options List’ screen by using the arrow keys
- Press Enter to save your system in an earlier time, when everything was working fine.
Most of the errors, computer problems, and system issues will get resolved by applying the tips mentioned above. If none of the tips helps, then try to remove the new hardware piece that you’ve recently installed on your device. Additionally, look for computer support manuals to get tips on checking hard disk cables connections. Computer geeks also recommend booting your systems in Safe Mode in case of recent new driver install. If nothing helps, then try contacting your laptop repair technician or tech support vendor for additional support.
You see, if you are even vaguely familiar with the concept of web app development, you'd know that it's a process that is mired in questions and decisions before you can also get started. Also, though there's a good deal of choices involved, perhaps the most consequential is choosing the framework that will be used to deliver the web app for your business.
This blog post showcases the difference between PHP and Java and explains which would be a better option for what type of enterprise application development.
According to a recent study, the world is well on its way to having more than six billion smartphone users across the globe by next year. Researchers are also of the opinion that by 2022, the number of total app downloads is likely to be as much as 258.2 billion.
Every small and large enterprise require some actionable insights to grow their business. Moreover, to get such ideas, it is necessary to gather the data from various sources that stored in different technology platforms.
Telemedicine is the remote diagnosis and treatment made by health professionals to the patients through web and mobile platforms. Telemedicine or say telehealth applications allow people to connect with the practitioners from anywhere without physical presence.
Round Robin is a strategy for scheduling territorial sales, which sounds not only as to music to most ears, but it is also a very interesting topic for understanding for users of easy to use CRM software.
Whether you are planning to arrange a seminar or conference, university alumni meeting, or recruitment for the company, you will need to cope with many things to keep everything streamlined. Moreover, you may have to deal with some last minute glitches which need teamwork and much workforce for making the event engaging and memorable
Many times, people are having queries related to secured PDF files having the owner password. Basically, these files are restricting them to edit and print PDF documents. Therefore, in such cases, it becomes necessary for the user to remove permission password from PDF documents.
When an injury or fatality happens at a workplace, it causes immeasurable suffering and problems to the employees & their families. Moreover, it costs the organizations large & inexorable expenses every year. To minimize these unwanted pains, companies are switching to the OHS (Organizational Health and Safety) management systems