Face Masks & Beauty Tips for Scar-Free & Fairer Skin
How would you react at the sudden emergence of a red scar on your face? A sudden pop up on the flawless face grows intensity to scratch it up. Consequently, a sprung blood clot that later turns into a stubborn scar. Unfortunately, there is no ointment or medicine that can remove scar permanently overnight.
Erasing scar is a long process that sometimes, can take months to heal completely. Giving a push to its healing can speed its permanent removal. However, it’s difficult but not impossible to get rid of the scary scars.
Aging can make it lengthier to recover. The use of chemical formulation in an ointment, cream and gel can cause permanent damage. And I’m sure you never want to compromise with your beauty. To introduce the miracle of nature into your skin, below are a few magical masks to get a flawless & fair skin.
1.Turmeric mask: Turmeric is the household name. India will have hardly any kitchen where this extremely miraculous spice is not found. Its antiseptic & antibacterial properties make it a stronger weapon to battle out pimple-causing germs and bacterium.
Sebaceous glands act no less than a devil while secreting sweat. Consequently, the pores get choked by dirt and impurities. This face mask acts as a weapon that uproots pimples, acne, and scars. Let’s catch how can we make & use it.
- Roast 1 tablespoon turmeric on the pan.
- Mix it with the ½ tablespoon of honey.
- Blend it and apply it on the cleansed surface.
- If you want to clean the surface naturally, use milk.
- Choose the time to apply when it’s half an hour remaining for taking shower.
- Apply it gently.
- Never rub while and after applying.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Wipe the canvas with the cotton towel or wipes.
2. Fuller earth mask: Oil spills from the sebaceous glands on the surface and acts as the protector. But when it merges with the impurities, germs and bacterium breed. Consequently, uneven skin tone and acne outburst.
Fuller-earth or multani mitti has super-absorbent qualities. You can’t ignore this skin care product since it’s your skin’s best beautician. As applies, it soaks the excessive oil from the canvas. Thereby, it puts full stop to the growth of bacterium. Let’s see how we can apply it:
- Take 2 tablespoons of fuller earth.
- Mix un-boiled milk to it.
- Prepare consistent paste.
- Cover the entire face with this mask, except eyes & lips.
- Apply a thin layer onto the normal skin.
- Thicker the layer if the surface secretes excessive oil.
- You can add a pinch of turmeric for fading scars.
- Rinse it off with the normal water.
- Don’t use soap for one hour at least.
- Apply it once in a week.
- Regular use can steal away dew. So, avoid using it regularly.
3. Yogurt mask: Yogurt is truly a nutritious diet but here, it’s recalled due to its skin benefits. The constituent of lactic acid drives out any kind of fungal and bacterial infection. Therefore, we heave a sigh of relief since we have the natural exfoliator and cleanser in yogurt.
Also, it peels off the layer of dead skin cells that tend to appear the surface darker. However, the best beauty products online or offline claim to hack the tan. But their extraordinary cost & chemical ingredients compel to say them ‘no’.
You should not worry if you have yogurt & rice since both contain bleaching quality. Let’s check how it can get fairer skin tone with rice & yogurt. Remove the tan and scar in short duration.
- Take a tablespoon of thick yogurt.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
- Blend 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- Prepare thick yet consistent paste.
- Apply it lavishly on the entire face.
- Rub it in a massaging way but be gentle.
- Keep stroking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Avoid exceeding the foregone minutes.
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cleanse it up with the wet towel or wipes.
- Use it once in a week.
- If you have acne, rinse the face with the water that has alum dissolved in it.
While using any home remedy for fair, scar free and acne-prone skin, it’s must replenish the body. Munch as much fruits and veggies as you can. Practice yoga and detoxify it by gulping 6 to 8 glasses of water every day. Last, but not the least, you stay happy because happiness reflects ‘you’ radiant.
The new cosmetic product didn't work miracles straight away? There can be several reasons for this. Because the skin also takes time to get used to new things. Sometimes it takes a whole regeneration cycle. But how quickly does the skin renew itself? And in which cases is the change particularly noticeable?
The prior thing to begin with face makeup is the application of face primer. Face primer is a makeup product that lets make-up to stay all day long. Being first and a crucial step, it becomes important to consider many things while choosing the most appropriate primer for your face.
In this write-up, we take a look at charcoal based products helps to solve multiple problems faced by women every day.
Maharishi Ayurveda is a modern consciousness-based revival of the ancient Ayurvedic medicine tradition. It considers true beauty to be supported by three pillars, the inner beauty, the outer beauty and the lasting beauty. A balanced state of these all let us attain the radiant health that makes us fulfilled and beautiful person.
Have you ever wonder why your complexion lacks glow and doesn't even look healthy. Many of us have dull-skin and we don't even know it. This condition occurs when our skin loses its glow and doesn't look bright or radiant. We can easily recover from this and gain that radiant glow just by taking the necessary steps.
The most difficult task when purchasing makeup is finding the suitable shade of foundation for your skin. Many of us even have different shades depending upon season to season. The struggle for finding the correct shade of foundation is not easy. We all know by experience that many times we have ended up with buying the wrong shade for ourselves.
If there is one hidden desire that binds every woman in the world it is the desire to look beautiful – to have a smooth and glowing sink. But depending on your lifestyle and the type of your skin you are likely to suffer from problems of blackheads, dry or oily skin, redness and other skin issues.