A tourist guide is the one who provides you through his knowledge all the important aspects about the route that will be followed, in these cases what is suggested is to become aware because for you it represents comfort to have a tourist guide, the guide when he is responsible He strictly follows the tour plan which he will want to adhere to the letter.
It is also very useful to have a tour guide when traveling around the city since in a short time you can get to know many aspects of the city in-depth and as we all know, time is money.
The tourist guides are like the intermediary between the agencies and the tourist, they can help you solve any unexpected incident.
A good tour guide also knows how to spread the love and passion for the city that he teaches, helping you to better identify the destination where you are.
The associated guides are not an official guide of a city, what they will do is provide information about the sites visited, in these cases what is suggested is to take note of things and when you are in front of the monuments or street of the city, read about all the contents and this is how you can better understand and enjoy what you have ahead of you.
Always try to find a local tour guide in a foreign country whether you are going on a free tour or a private tour. A good guide has to be accredited and trained to do their job, just like a doctor, lawyer, or teacher.
Steps that are important in the roles of the tour guide
The first thing we must describe is that there are people who show the way to other people, they put on their comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, a map, and that is when the odyssey begins. However, nowadays there are mobile applications that turn out to be useful to be able to determine not only the route to follow, but they can point you to where the best coffee in the city is, highlight relevant points, but what they will never be able to do is silence their voice. And the contact with the human being, the kindness and therefore the good advice of an official accredited tour guide.
People who accompany others helping them to reach their destination, in this case, getting to know the city. The tastes and customs of each tourist are different, each one wants to know what the local traditions are, others want to learn about architecture and art, and some of them prefer to taste good local gastronomy, if we talk about a professional guide, surely. This will adapt to all these requirements and will try to fulfill all the tourists, it will make the traveler enjoy the tour and their stay in the city to the maximum.
Guides are persons authorized to provide tourists with all kinds of information on the most notable sites in the city or simply to accompany them to the museum and provide them with information about what is exhibited there. This is one of the most obvious definitions for a tour guide.
Benefits of using a private tour guide:
• Most tour guides would have some training and are likely to be members of an association of professional guides.
• If you have limited time, it can be invaluable to use a private tour guide as they can offer efficient service and the ability to take you to places you would not have seen otherwise. This will prevent tourists from wasting time trying to find the information or sites they wanted to see.
• A private tour guide can allow you to access places that you may not see, as they will be known, respected, and trusted. There may be fewer queues that will allow the journey to proceed quickly and efficiently.
• The Private Tour Guide will have extensive knowledge of the city or its location and will greatly help the tourist to understand the history and culture, if interested. They will have inside knowledge as well as years of experience and so that they can help tourists understand the influences in the area, the people and they will also give a sense of knowledge so that the tourist does not feel like a stranger.
• The guide will ask questions about what the trip requires and this will allow you to tailor it appropriately to maximize the capacity of the visit so that every last drop of information can be pushed. By understanding the ideas and needs of the tourist, the guide can ensure that the visit is unique.
• A tour guide can offer a sense of security as in some countries tourists cannot visit certain areas. However, if they are with an official tour guide, this could change the situation and open many doors that may have been closed at first. Some places can be dangerous and a tour guide will be aware of this, you will be able to be clear of areas that some tourists may enter without knowing.
In conclusion, we can confirm that the tour guide is an excellent professional who likes to do things with efficiency and pleasure.