What Is Private Internet Access And How Does It Work?
PIA (Private Internet Access) is a personal VPN service that supports many VPN technologies. It is one of the leading VPN service providers in the industry. PIA is managed by London Trust Media, Inc. which is based in the US.
Private Internet Access is the most famous VPN service around the world. But does it live up to the expectations? We take a close look at some of the crucial aspects when it comes to anonymity.
Why it’s important to use PIA to hide your IP address?
When online you’re being constantly tracked and profiled by your IP address. This makes it easy to detect, track, and even watch your downloads. This is why using a proper VPN service is essential to protect your traffic and hide your true IP.
PIA has a reputable track record of not keep any logs or traffic data. Only provide customer data under a valid court order. They pride in having one of the best security systems available. As said, encryption sort, information verification, and handshake encryption protocols can be alternated. They offer presets to make a snappy determination of the most famous decisions. A one really nice feature is the auto disconnection protection.
After signing up with Private Internet Access, an email comes with a link to a custom installer. This set itself up without any difficulty. Basic client operations are easy. You can opt to run it when Windows starts, and auto-connect.
The regions available are individual countries or specific areas in some countries.
The buyer also hides away an important number of extra settings and options. And Including connection type, DNS. And IPv6 leak protection and even advert, tracking and malware-blocking.
In our performance test, Private Internet Access was lower mid-range in all areas. As always, speeds can diminish depending on the protocol used and server location. All servers we tested show us consistent speeds of 14.5mbps/sec on our 15mbps Bell fiber line.
The ability to tweak each client to our needs so quick and effective. Really makes the Private Internet Access VPN service hard to beat. There is not more to say, speed and performance are great!
Customer service is available by chat 24/7, response time is fast and that is good news for everyone. Private Internet Access (PIA) has a library of commonly asked questions by their customers. You can find support articles and helpful tips & tricks. Also set up and technical support, billing and account support, questions before you buy. If you cannot find a solution to your problem using their knowledge base. then you can create and submit a ticket by choosing the right section where you can send your ticket. For real-time support, you can chat conversation with their customer support team. The service is reputable and cordial.
At a glance PIA VPN
· Supported Protocols
1. L2TP/IPSec – Protocol used for Android, OSX and iOS Windows
2. OpenVPN – Windows, Linux, OSX, DD-WRT, PFSense, Tomato, and Android 4.0
3. PPTP – for DD-WRT routers
· Supported Devices: Windows, Mac OSX, iOS, Linux, Boxee Box.
· Server Locations: Over 1,900 servers in 12 different countries.
· Amount of IPs: A user can experience almost unlimited IPs. And enabling the largest security and protection. The IP addresses assigned to their user changes from time to time.
· Price: Three different packages offered by Private Internet Access VPN. Package 1: $6.95/month, Package 2: $39.95/year, Package 3: $35.95/ 6 month. The only difference in the packages is the amount of savings. If you want higher savings, then you should obviously consider the yearly package.
· Payment methods: PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover. And more, likes-Google Checkout, Garden, Bitcoin, OK Pay, cashU, and Amazon payments.
Generally, our Private Internet Access review reveals an excellent VPN provider. But nothing in life is ever perfect.
1. The fact is that PIA is based in the United States. That means you should assume it may have been compromised in some way by the NSA
2. As with most VPN providers, PIA sends you your login details via plain text email.
3. PIA offers the largest proxy server network (3,200+ servers!) and the highest number of anonymous IP addresses in the VPN industry, but not the most countries
As this Private Internet, Access review has shown. And PIA is a well-known name in privacy and security circles. Thanks for its policy of keeping no logs at all.
We give Private Internet Access a well-earned stamp of approval!!
This is the time to get started with Private Internet Access
Prompt and accurate invoicing is an asset for any business. It ensures that the company is timely paid for its services. As the company grows, managing and tracking invoices belonging to different projects manually is impractical.
Nowadays, every business organization can be seen looking for high-end software solutions to increase the productivity and overall efficiency of their business operations. One such digital tool that has gained immense popularity
The world had started to, slowly but steadily, engage with the concept of digital learning and online exams long before the coronavirus pandemic came along and disrupted the education ecosystem across the globe.
The average time spent on smart devices daily has been increasing over the years. Mobile app development technology is continuously evolving and flourishing in this digital era. Thus, you have to keep up with the latest mobile app development trends.
For security-conscious companies, being compliant with industry-standard security policies is a top priority. Being in non-compliance with industry standards can result in fines. More importantly, it can lead to increased cyber-attacks on your company, employee data, and customer data.
As the world continues to evolve at a break-neck pace, the market has witnessed numerous changes. Among all these changes, perhaps none has proven to be quite as consequential as the emergence of e-commerce.
Tracking your employee's time is an essential component of many businesses. It enables business owners to accurately charge their clients for the time spent on their projects. Luckily, time tracking in the digital age is not a challenge anymore.