Top Five Reasons to use Java for Mobile App Development
Even after 20 years of its evolution, Java continues to dominate the programming vertical for application development, whether it is web or mobile. There are several factors inherent to Java that establishes its superiority in the technology world and offer Java developers with the flexibility for adaption.
However, in the recent times, Java faced fierce competition from Kotlin, the official programming language for Android development by Google though specific factors still work in Java’s favor.
Here are top five reasons why Java web and application development remains significant in the industry.
1) Enterprise Computing relies on Java- Java development projects are omnipresent, with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies using Java for their enterprise development requirements. The reason may be the range of applications from enterprise data management to mobile app development Java caters to the need of all.
2) Extensive Libraries – It has a widespread implementation because its useful open-source libraries and framework that makes the Java application development hassle-free. They enable Java developers to bring fantastic products to life with little effort. Java even offers a plethora of tools and ODEs (Orchestration Director Engines) to design and implement any feature of your choice quickly.
3) The Backbone of all the Android Applications – Java is also known as the official language for native Android app development. It is an invaluable tool for the devices running on the Android OS (Operating System). Therefore, it is not restricted to just mobile devices, and even manage Televisions, Air conditioning system or any other equipment via devices with Android as their OS.
Also, the application development in Java is platform independent, which lets you develop a mobile app and seamlessly integrate it with the desktop software for your business.
4) Vast Pool of Talent - As more and more companies are implementing the use of connected gadgets, cloud solutions, and machine learning algorithms, the shortage of application developers continues to grow. However, with a talent pool of over 9 million skilled Java developers, the application development in Java remains the obvious choice for enterprises today.
5) The Ever Emerging Evolution of Java –Java first launched by Sun Microsystems (Java’s original owner), used JVM (Java Virtual Machine) resulting in slower performance as opposed to C and C++ program which run directly on the computer’s processor. In the recent times, with its JIT (Just-in-Time) compiles the code on modern JVMs to optimize the speed. Java is now ten times faster than other comparable scripting languages like Perl, PHP, and Python currently. It is now at the forefront of constant evolution by adapting to the users’ needs.
Conclusion – Aside from the factors mentioned above, various other factors play a significant role in Java’s dominance. Java is easy to learn, free and accessible easily from desktop and mobile devices. The web development in Java is also independent, object-oriented, and features a robust API.
Though there are some flaws in Java mobile app development like security issues, competing products from other companies and more the user-centric view endorsed by Java makes it come out strong. Java holds a bright future as it is the world’s second most popular programming language for machine learning and data science applications. The market of these applications is projected to be more than $2.5 billion in less than three years.
The constant growth and development in Java will continue to facilitate the developers in copping up with the increasing demand for both Java web and Java mobile application development. Hire Dedicated Developers today from a leading software company, offering reliable Java software development services to render your fantastic app ideas.
Migration has always been one of the most important parts when running a business. Although, DBX to PST file conversion is not so easy task. Alternatively, there are various tools available in an online market, but many users are still competing for finding a suitable solution.
Legacy Migration is gaining popularity but it is tougher than enterprises realize. The real challenge is establishing a smoother symbiosis between cloud & on-premise applications and processes in a hybrid ecosystem. Enterprises need to eliminate rogue silos and ensure continuous connectivity between applications to align applications with business objectives.
There is a quiet revolution going on in the compliance departments of banks and financial institutions all over the world. The latest technology advancements in compliance management are allowing companies to become faster and better at compliance than it was ever before.
Marketing is a very strategic field and the marketers have been to at the top of their game to attract the right customers for their companies when it comes to attracting the right customers for the organizations, a firm does not only need good human resources, but it also needs very powerful marketing tools as well.
Gеttіng аn аррlісаtіоn іdеа іѕ nоt еnоugh tо аррrоасh аn iOS App Development Company tо dеvеlор уоur рrоduсt. Yоu ѕhоuld аlѕо choose thе rіght аррlісаtіоn development рlаtfоrm, whісh іѕ important fоr уоur рrоduсt tо bе аblе tо mееt уоur business nееdѕ.
Marketing is not as easy as it looks, especially when the competition is rising at an exponentially high rate. Therefore, the companies and the marketing professionals have to keep up their marketing game, in order to make an impact on the public.
“Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change" - "Barbara Januszkiewicz". All have that brilliant idea for a new product to transform our business. After the market research and having our MVP (Minimum Viable Product) ready, it’s time to get something out there. However, then there is a problem; we don’t have the internal resources to build the product.