How Ayurveda Can Help in Autoimmune Disorders?
Autoimmune disorders (AI) happen when all the cells, whether good or bad, get perplexed and start attacking the body’s own cells. The antibodies produced by the immune system combats the cells that do no harm to your body. If ignored these enhance the inflammation and create havoc inside the body. Such a situation makes the body to be prey for many diseases to become a predator. Then diseases like Lupus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Rheumatoid arthritis (most prevalent), Crohn's disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Myasthenia Gravis, Vasculitis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Multiple Sclerosis,or Polymyositis. Can come and hit your body.
What is Ayurveda?
- Ayurveda is an ancient science that originated in India and has evolved with time and is gaining popularity in western countries. The modern medical system treats the patients of autoimmune disorders when they become severe and making the life of the patients to spend some or their whole life in a hospital.
- Ayurveda on the other hand first analyzes the root cause of inflammation According to Ayurveda, the inflammation is caused due to a case of mistaken identity among the cells, and they get covered by Ama, (a Sanskrit word meaning toxic waste product) and Ama is formed by low Agni (digestive fire) and weak Ojas (immune system). Thus it becomes clear that autoimmune disorders are caused by weak Ojas and low Agni.
- Ayurveda treatment focuses on retaining the power of Agni and Ojas. Ayurveda believes that every individual has a unique constitution that maintains the best of its health. Every person is susceptible to certain foods and lifestyles that fully adhere to them. But if the disease reaches a severe state than lots of dietary alterations are to be made, herbal remedies, breathing exercises, meditation, and yoga also comes in.
While the season changes, everyone is more prone to acquire respiratory infections. The body functions differently during hot & cold seasons and also makes the Agni, the digestive fire to fluctuate a lot. It becomes mandatory for all of us to consume a diet that keeps our body healthy and adopt a fine lifestyle, otherwise, Ama is going to accumulate in the body, creating health-related problems.
Role of Tridoshas
- Ayurveda looks at all individuals, placing them in 3 categories or doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. All these 3 are present in all of us. When any of them become dominant, creating an imbalance, a certain disease is inevitable. If Vata is dominant the person gets windy and catches a common cold, irregular cough, dryness on the skin complexion and gets prone to anxiety.
- When Pitta is dominant, the person is on fire, the person gets aggressive, hot, intense, sharp and loses his/her temper quite frequently. When Kapha becomes dominant the person becomes a mixture of water & earth and gets cool, calm, dependable, stable, lazy and more prone to acquire diabetes and high cholesterol.
- These unbalanced states cause inflammation.
- An Ayurvedic specialist will find which dosha is prevailing on others and rectify the problem accordingly. If Pitta is on a high note and Vata dosha enhances its presence it becomes like the wind helping in spreading the fire.
It is a well-known fact that females are more prone to acquire automatic immune (AI) disorders, till they reach the age of menopause (from 60 to 65 years),
Simple and Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Here one needs to look for Immune booster, which is produced by Planet Ayurveda, the company is owned by a qualified and experienced Ayurvedic doctor that is an Amazing Herbal Remedy that enhances the strength of our immune system, which helps in eliminating that enter our body.
- All the ingredients used in them are organic and are tested in a modern lab, before making any remedies. Thus making it a significant product that is helpful in healing many diseases. It can also be used by people of all ages. It is prescribed to children who have cough & cold, recurrent sinus and throat infections.
- In adults, it is a superb remedy that rectifies asthma, diabetes, chronic cough, cancer, infections of various types, aging, soothes the liver that has been scarred etc. It is a sort of tonic that works wonderfully with females who have urinary tract infections.
It has an abundance of benefits like
- It flushes out all the toxins from the body.
- It strengthens the immune system to produce healthy enzymes that are always ready to combat the toxins that are causing havoc inside the body.
- It soothes the whole respiratory tracts and builds a long-lasting immunity of kids, adults and old.
- Immunity booster helps from recurrent infections.
- This remedy also protects your body from free radicals and toxins. It comes in a pack that has 60 capsules in it.
Dosage: 2 capsules once or twice a day.
Ingredients of Immune Booster
- It has ingredients like Grape seed having lots of vitamin C, which help in boosting the immune system. Bhumi Amla, a strong anti-oxidant that enhances the immune system and is useful in cough, asthma, cold, jaundice and liver diseases.
- Amalaki, the Amla or Indian gooseberry that is an 'Ayurvedic wonder', which helps in strengthening the immune system, helps in digestion and elimination, inner & outer skin health making it absolutely radiant Cow colostrum, it is the milk which is collected within half an hour of the birth of a calf, it helps in building and strengthening the immunity system and contains vitamins, proteins, minerals, and micro-nutrients.
- Such medicines prevent 80% of all chronic diseases. Early detection and prevention is the right solution for any inflammation as 'prevention are always better than the cure.
- Have a consultation with a qualified and reputed Ayurvedic doctor and he/she can scan that everything within your body is in perfect balance.He/she knows the margin of your disease and prescribes the medicines accordingly.
- So better visit an Ayurvedic doctor and follow his/her prescriptions strictly, if you don't want your disease returning back and hitting you more vigorously.
A lot has been said at times about what to eat to have a healthy heart. Many nutrients are currently related to their protection. It is certain that a proper diet ensures longevity, quality of life, health and well-being. Poor diet, on the contrary, can be a cause of many serious diseases such as cardiac, strokes, diabetes mellitus, arterial hypertension, etc.
At some point, we’ve all heard the term “superfood” before. Superfoods are by no means a new thing, but they have seen a spike in popularity in the past couple of years after being endorsed in medical journals
Olive oil has a 150-year history and can be proud of its traditions. The taste, aroma, and composition of this unique product are constantly being improved. But the high quality of this oil, made from selected olives from the Mediterranean, remains unchanged.
Juice slimming, low carb diets and activated carbon as a way to fast and detox on a budget. It seems that humanity will never tire of inventing innovative ways to get in shape. Or not very innovative, but definitely with something new, something that has never happened before.
Manuka Honey is one of the most popular types of honey that is natively produced in Australia and New Zealand. The honey is made when the bees pollinate the manuka bush, which is also known as Leptospermum scoparium. Honey is known for its medicinal value since ancient times
Garcinia cambogia (Garcinia Gummi Gatta) belongs to the citrus family like oranges and lemons. It is also known by other names like Malabar Tamarind, Pot tamarind, Brindal Berry, Gambooge, Red Mango, Kokum Butter oil and Kudam Poli.
When your bowels get inflamed, Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is born. It is a very common disease. Your daily chores become difficult with it. It can affect your personal and professional career. Your whole bowel system keeps moving improperly.
When there is deposition of fat in the liver, this condition is known as fatty liver. The intercellular spaces and space in between the tissues get filled in the liver leading to heavier and bulky liver which is known as fatty liver. Fat cells saturate good and healthy liver resulting in pain due to an enlarged and bloated liver.
ITP or Immune Thrombocytopenia is a rare bleeding disorder due to a low amount of platelets in the blood. It is also known as Immune or Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic purpura. Thrombocytopenia means a decrease in blood platelets. Purpura means purplish looking areas of the skin and mucous membranes.