Designing Ideas of Luxury Dining Room
The dining room is one of the most important rooms in any home, the place where the entire family converges to share a meal, and where friends and guests are entertained for purposes of socialization over a meal. You could opt for a more casual set up, but what’s raging on the scene of the international luxury interior design industry is the idea of a more elaborate dining room setting. Here are some ideas for designing a luxury dining room in your house:
- Luxury is all in the detail so make sure that whether you design the dining room on your own or hire one of the top interior design companies of Dubai for the same, adequate attention is paid to even the smallest details which will ensure a unique and stunning interior design.
- Nothing like a gorgeous overhead light fixture to up the luxury quotient for a dining room. Chandeliers of course are the most preferred light fixtures for luxury dining rooms but there are a number of accessory designers who have come up with statement lighting options in different styles which will provide for the appropriate mood lighting and enhance the grandeur of the ambience.
- Since formal dining room settings are all the rage in the contemporary interior design scene and luxury interior designers are all for it, the furniture of the dining room is what can give it an air of true luxury. Traditional polished hard wood furniture brings an air of regal majesty to the dining room. Carved high backed chairs, buffet-style dining tables, sideboards, elegant glass cabinets and the complete paraphernalia will add to the feel of luxury.
- Create an accent wall for a hint of uber luxe interiors. There are nowadays available a whole host of options for accent walls and to create something unique, you can opt for leather panels, wall murals, or even create a photo gallery with gilt edged frames for a classy look.
- Choosing the appropriate colour palettes makes all the difference, making the design scheme achieve an opulent character. Metallic colours which create a glamorous environ while also creating the requisite warmth make for popular choices for luxury dining rooms, but you can also choose deep shades of red, blue or black paired with gold or a more neutral shade in glossy finish, like cream or beige for a distinctive look.
- Rich and sumptuous fabrics work equally well in creating luxury dining rooms as does lace. Heavy curtains in velvet and an eclectic bold colour, with or without prints are a preference that is growing among the connoisseurs of luxury while classic vintage styles of the Victorian era royalty are being recreated with dreamy lace fabrics.
- Use artwork to dress up the walls for a refined look for your luxury dining room. Choose a print which features colours which contrast well with the overall decor scheme of the dining room. Paintings which feature scenes from nature or the lush countryside make for great additions to the decor.
- For a luxury dining room, one needn’t go all out and cram the space with accessories. A few statement pieces which can serve to draw the attention of the people present while adding to the sophistication of the overall ambience work really well. Choose ornate floor lamps, huge vases, or opt for an elaborately framed mirror to create a regal look without going overboard in the decor.
- Choose the right lighting to retain the impression of luxury in the dining room. It is about setting the mood with the clever installation of the light fixtures and proper placement of windows and doors which will let the natural light in. French windows and doors are great favourites among clients and interior designers alike for a luxury dining room setting.
Remodelling the house can be very exciting and fulfilling experience. This effort will help you to change something in your life and provide yourself with a totally different living space. Keep in mind that redesigning can be very pricey, so make sure to work on your budget before anything else
Are you getting crazy because of the clutter in your house? However, the issue is when to tell about organizing the area around your home. The signs would be quite clear once you would start paying attention around the house.
Are you redoing your bathroom? Even small touches or simplistic additions can give your bathroom including the bathroom faucets a personalized touch. The manner in which luxurious bathroom accessories, drapery, and curtains can enhance the overall décor of your bathroom
Planning to remodel your entire home, then you have to choose the right interior designer that suits your plan. Because we always want everything to be perfect so choosing the interior designer is the difficult task.