Vital Tools for Xamarin Application Development
Xamarin is one among the most trending cross-platform frameworks of the recent times. It allows you to develop Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows applications through Visual Studio and C#. Xamarin also enables the developers to share the code between the Android and iOS app while compiling it into native code. It comes with the advantages of native performance, native UI, and specific device feature access as well.
Let’s have a look at the IDEs (Integrated Development Environment) and tools which efficiently go with Xamarin application development and help developers in delivering successful projects.
Xamarin-Supported IDEs (Integrated Development Environment)
1) Visual Studio – It is a sophisticated and modern IDE by Microsoft facilitating a variety of features for creating mobile and web applications. It assists mobile application development with .NET-based iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and Android apps, ASP.NET Core web applications, .NET Core applications, Mac desktop apps, and cross-platform Unity games.
It features a native, rich editor, debugging platform integration with Android, Mac, iOS, integrated source control and a lot more. It is from May 10th, 2017 that Visual Studio replaced the Xamarin Studio entirely including cloud, all the features, web app development and more through improved for cross-platform development.
2) XCode – This IDE by Apple is the core part of an iOS application development experience. It offers a significantly productive environment for building a variety of apps that run on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch.
Xamarin Development Tools
1) NuGet – NuGet is an essential tool for all the modern application development platforms. Its mechanism helps developers in creating, sharing, and implementing a useful code. The code can also bundle into packages with the compiled code as DLLs (Dynamic-link Library) and other content required for consuming these packages.
NuGet maintains a central repository of over 100,000 unique packages at nuget.org with millions of .NET developers employing these packages every day. It also allows developers to host the packages privately in the cloud, on their private networks, or even on the local file system.
2) Prism – This framework is generally used to build maintainable, loosely-coupled, and testable XAML applications in Windows 10UWP, WPF, and Xamarin Forms. It also allows the implementation of patterns for design collection and help in writing well-structured XAML applications, EventAggregator, commands, including dependency injection and more.
3) MFractor – It comprises XAML IntelliSense, image tooling, various XAML inspections and refactorings for making Xamarin app development more simplified. It also comes with an enhanced XAML editor to supercharge Xamarin.Forms development and help in identifying and fixing code issues quickly.
1) InVision – It is the world’s leading collaboration platform for product design. Invision allows developers to upload their design files for adding gestures, animations, and transitions for transforming the static screens into interactive prototypes. It also enables them to simplify the feedback process through allowing team members, clients, stakeholders comment directly on the designs during the initial product design stage.
It helps designers to work faster and smarter by creating a sketching experience on a whiteboard. They can drag and drop the elements to resize, rearrange and make other changes without starting over again.
3) Adobe XD
It allows designers to go from concept to prototype swiftly through an all-in-one UX/UI solution for seamless designing of websites, mobile apps and more. It comes with various timesaving features such as Repeat Grid and flexible artboards for creating everything from wireframes to interactive prototypes.
In addition to the above IDEs, development and design tools, Xamarin Framework comes with unit and beta testing tools – Nunit, xUnit.net, Instabug and more for seamless Xamarin app development. Hire Xamarin programmers and let your cross-platform app development get going.
You see, if you are even vaguely familiar with the concept of web app development, you'd know that it's a process that is mired in questions and decisions before you can also get started. Also, though there's a good deal of choices involved, perhaps the most consequential is choosing the framework that will be used to deliver the web app for your business.
This blog post showcases the difference between PHP and Java and explains which would be a better option for what type of enterprise application development.
According to a recent study, the world is well on its way to having more than six billion smartphone users across the globe by next year. Researchers are also of the opinion that by 2022, the number of total app downloads is likely to be as much as 258.2 billion.
Every small and large enterprise require some actionable insights to grow their business. Moreover, to get such ideas, it is necessary to gather the data from various sources that stored in different technology platforms.
Telemedicine is the remote diagnosis and treatment made by health professionals to the patients through web and mobile platforms. Telemedicine or say telehealth applications allow people to connect with the practitioners from anywhere without physical presence.
Round Robin is a strategy for scheduling territorial sales, which sounds not only as to music to most ears, but it is also a very interesting topic for understanding for users of easy to use CRM software.
Whether you are planning to arrange a seminar or conference, university alumni meeting, or recruitment for the company, you will need to cope with many things to keep everything streamlined. Moreover, you may have to deal with some last minute glitches which need teamwork and much workforce for making the event engaging and memorable
Many times, people are having queries related to secured PDF files having the owner password. Basically, these files are restricting them to edit and print PDF documents. Therefore, in such cases, it becomes necessary for the user to remove permission password from PDF documents.