Vital Tools for Xamarin Application Development
Xamarin is one among the most trending cross-platform frameworks of the recent times. It allows you to develop Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows applications through Visual Studio and C#. Xamarin also enables the developers to share the code between the Android and iOS app while compiling it into native code. It comes with the advantages of native performance, native UI, and specific device feature access as well.
Let’s have a look at the IDEs (Integrated Development Environment) and tools which efficiently go with Xamarin application development and help developers in delivering successful projects.
Xamarin-Supported IDEs (Integrated Development Environment)
1) Visual Studio – It is a sophisticated and modern IDE by Microsoft facilitating a variety of features for creating mobile and web applications. It assists mobile application development with .NET-based iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and Android apps, ASP.NET Core web applications, .NET Core applications, Mac desktop apps, and cross-platform Unity games.
It features a native, rich editor, debugging platform integration with Android, Mac, iOS, integrated source control and a lot more. It is from May 10th, 2017 that Visual Studio replaced the Xamarin Studio entirely including cloud, all the features, web app development and more through improved for cross-platform development.
2) XCode – This IDE by Apple is the core part of an iOS application development experience. It offers a significantly productive environment for building a variety of apps that run on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch.
Xamarin Development Tools
1) NuGet – NuGet is an essential tool for all the modern application development platforms. Its mechanism helps developers in creating, sharing, and implementing a useful code. The code can also bundle into packages with the compiled code as DLLs (Dynamic-link Library) and other content required for consuming these packages.
NuGet maintains a central repository of over 100,000 unique packages at nuget.org with millions of .NET developers employing these packages every day. It also allows developers to host the packages privately in the cloud, on their private networks, or even on the local file system.
2) Prism – This framework is generally used to build maintainable, loosely-coupled, and testable XAML applications in Windows 10UWP, WPF, and Xamarin Forms. It also allows the implementation of patterns for design collection and help in writing well-structured XAML applications, EventAggregator, commands, including dependency injection and more.
3) MFractor – It comprises XAML IntelliSense, image tooling, various XAML inspections and refactorings for making Xamarin app development more simplified. It also comes with an enhanced XAML editor to supercharge Xamarin.Forms development and help in identifying and fixing code issues quickly.
1) InVision – It is the world’s leading collaboration platform for product design. Invision allows developers to upload their design files for adding gestures, animations, and transitions for transforming the static screens into interactive prototypes. It also enables them to simplify the feedback process through allowing team members, clients, stakeholders comment directly on the designs during the initial product design stage.
It helps designers to work faster and smarter by creating a sketching experience on a whiteboard. They can drag and drop the elements to resize, rearrange and make other changes without starting over again.
3) Adobe XD
It allows designers to go from concept to prototype swiftly through an all-in-one UX/UI solution for seamless designing of websites, mobile apps and more. It comes with various timesaving features such as Repeat Grid and flexible artboards for creating everything from wireframes to interactive prototypes.
In addition to the above IDEs, development and design tools, Xamarin Framework comes with unit and beta testing tools – Nunit, xUnit.net, Instabug and more for seamless Xamarin app development. Hire Xamarin programmers and let your cross-platform app development get going.
Prompt and accurate invoicing is an asset for any business. It ensures that the company is timely paid for its services. As the company grows, managing and tracking invoices belonging to different projects manually is impractical.
Nowadays, every business organization can be seen looking for high-end software solutions to increase the productivity and overall efficiency of their business operations. One such digital tool that has gained immense popularity
The world had started to, slowly but steadily, engage with the concept of digital learning and online exams long before the coronavirus pandemic came along and disrupted the education ecosystem across the globe.
The average time spent on smart devices daily has been increasing over the years. Mobile app development technology is continuously evolving and flourishing in this digital era. Thus, you have to keep up with the latest mobile app development trends.
For security-conscious companies, being compliant with industry-standard security policies is a top priority. Being in non-compliance with industry standards can result in fines. More importantly, it can lead to increased cyber-attacks on your company, employee data, and customer data.
As the world continues to evolve at a break-neck pace, the market has witnessed numerous changes. Among all these changes, perhaps none has proven to be quite as consequential as the emergence of e-commerce.
Tracking your employee's time is an essential component of many businesses. It enables business owners to accurately charge their clients for the time spent on their projects. Luckily, time tracking in the digital age is not a challenge anymore.