Top 7 Home Remedies For Weight Gain
Don’t go for unreliable weight gain products available in the market because it’s a matter of your health. Though the good thing is by following healthy food choices you can put on weight easily. What are you waiting for??? Just step into your kitchen and start using natural things for weight gain.
1. Banana and milk
- Banana and milk combination is at the top home remedies for weight gain. Bananas are great in carbohydrates, potassium, dietary fibre, Vitamins C, and B6. They help in weight gain and also boost up the good energy levels in the body.
How to use:
- Take two ripe bananas for breakfast.
- After that drink a glass of warm milk with cream.
- Have this breakfast regularly for a month.
2. Dry fruits
- Dry fruits intake is an effective natural way to put on weight. Almonds, walnuts, peanuts, and raisins are the best options. Almonds are rich in polyunsaturated fats, which enhance healthy calories to your diet whereas raisins are rich in essential fatty acids that aid in weight gain. Additionally, raisins provide important nutrients to the body. So the regular consumption of a handful of dry fruits is quite good to put on weight.
How to use
- Boil three- four almonds, two- three dates and one-two dried fig in a glass of milk.
- Drink the warm milk along with boiled almonds, figs and dates.
Another option is
- Soak ¼ cup of raisins and five to six dried figs in water overnight.
- Consume it in two parts.
- Follow it for about a month.
- Mangoes are the among everyone’s favorite fruit list. Are you aware of the weight gaining properties of this fruit? It is the rich source of minerals and vitamins and free of sodium, cholesterol, and fat. The body conserve the fructose from the mango as energy and fat, thus it helps to put on the weight.
Another option is
- Drink mango milkshake twice daily for a month.
- Alternatively, eat one ripe mango followed by a glass of milk. Do this two or three times a day for a month.
4. Peanut Butter
- Peanut butter is a superb way of consuming calories, vitamins, minerals and several other nutritious elements.
How to use
- Spread peanut butter on the toast or a piece of whole wheat bread. By doing this you will observe the noticeable change in your weight.
5. Sweet Potato
- Sweet potatoes are the great source of vitamin A (beta carotene), vitamin C, copper, manganese and vitamin B6. Additionally, they are a good source of potassium, magnesium, dietary fiber, phosphorus which are low in saturated fat.
How to use:
- Boil 2-3 sweet potatoes, put some salt and pepper on it. Include it in your diet to observe a significant difference in weight gain.
For weight gain in children
- Boiled and mashed sweet potatoes can be given to your baby.
- One can also prepare sweet potato with milk, sweet potato khichdi, sweet potato pancakes, soups, and halwa.
- If you are taking the cheese to gain some weight then you are on right track. Cheese is a pool of protein, calcium, and fats. Casein a protein present in cheese is not easily digestible which causes weight gain. On the other hands, cheese also helps in the strengthening of bones.
How to consume
- One can include cheese in your diet like cheese slices in a sandwich, cheese spread.
- Additionally, great the cheese and use it as toppings on salads or many baked items.
- For weight gain dates also considered as accurate food choice. They are the rich source of protein, sugar, energy, and vitamins hence quite good for gaining the weight.
How to use
- Consume the dates with milk daily.
Along with above home remedies for weight, stay happy, be positive.
When there is deposition of fat in the liver, this condition is known as fatty liver. The intercellular spaces and space in between the tissues get filled in the liver leading to heavier and bulky liver which is known as fatty liver. Fat cells saturate good and healthy liver resulting in pain due to an enlarged and bloated liver.
ITP or Immune Thrombocytopenia is a rare bleeding disorder due to a low amount of platelets in the blood. It is also known as Immune or Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic purpura. Thrombocytopenia means a decrease in blood platelets. Purpura means purplish looking areas of the skin and mucous membranes.
Fruits are hardly nutrition villains. They are in fact uber healthy, naturally sweet, and rich in essential nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits are frequently recommended by almost all health professionals including nutritionists and dietitians and make a daily appearance in nearly all types of diets including wildly popular military diet.
The appendix is a finger-shaped organ that projects from the colon of large intestine on the lower right side of the abdomen. There is no specific purpose of the appendix in the human body. Appendicitis means the inflammation of the appendix
Tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world. Green tea is 20% of the tea consumed in the world while black tea accounts for 78% of the tea consumed worldwide. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols which makes it beneficial for health.
Tulsi is a magical herb. It is also known as the queen of herbs. From ancient times, most of the Hindu families worship tulsi plant and has great significance. Having a tulsi plant in the home is the best way to get rid of negative energies around you.
Respiratory infections are the major cause of morbidity both in children and adults. The increasing prevalence of these disorders in present era is related to modern stressful lifestyle, consumption of foods having artificial flavours, irrelevant use of antibiotics etc.