Top 7 Home Remedies For Weight Gain
Don’t go for unreliable weight gain products available in the market because it’s a matter of your health. Though the good thing is by following healthy food choices you can put on weight easily. What are you waiting for??? Just step into your kitchen and start using natural things for weight gain.
1. Banana and milk
- Banana and milk combination is at the top home remedies for weight gain. Bananas are great in carbohydrates, potassium, dietary fibre, Vitamins C, and B6. They help in weight gain and also boost up the good energy levels in the body.
How to use:
- Take two ripe bananas for breakfast.
- After that drink a glass of warm milk with cream.
- Have this breakfast regularly for a month.
2. Dry fruits
- Dry fruits intake is an effective natural way to put on weight. Almonds, walnuts, peanuts, and raisins are the best options. Almonds are rich in polyunsaturated fats, which enhance healthy calories to your diet whereas raisins are rich in essential fatty acids that aid in weight gain. Additionally, raisins provide important nutrients to the body. So the regular consumption of a handful of dry fruits is quite good to put on weight.
How to use
- Boil three- four almonds, two- three dates and one-two dried fig in a glass of milk.
- Drink the warm milk along with boiled almonds, figs and dates.
Another option is
- Soak ¼ cup of raisins and five to six dried figs in water overnight.
- Consume it in two parts.
- Follow it for about a month.
- Mangoes are the among everyone’s favorite fruit list. Are you aware of the weight gaining properties of this fruit? It is the rich source of minerals and vitamins and free of sodium, cholesterol, and fat. The body conserve the fructose from the mango as energy and fat, thus it helps to put on the weight.
Another option is
- Drink mango milkshake twice daily for a month.
- Alternatively, eat one ripe mango followed by a glass of milk. Do this two or three times a day for a month.
4. Peanut Butter
- Peanut butter is a superb way of consuming calories, vitamins, minerals and several other nutritious elements.
How to use
- Spread peanut butter on the toast or a piece of whole wheat bread. By doing this you will observe the noticeable change in your weight.
5. Sweet Potato
- Sweet potatoes are the great source of vitamin A (beta carotene), vitamin C, copper, manganese and vitamin B6. Additionally, they are a good source of potassium, magnesium, dietary fiber, phosphorus which are low in saturated fat.
How to use:
- Boil 2-3 sweet potatoes, put some salt and pepper on it. Include it in your diet to observe a significant difference in weight gain.
For weight gain in children
- Boiled and mashed sweet potatoes can be given to your baby.
- One can also prepare sweet potato with milk, sweet potato khichdi, sweet potato pancakes, soups, and halwa.
- If you are taking the cheese to gain some weight then you are on right track. Cheese is a pool of protein, calcium, and fats. Casein a protein present in cheese is not easily digestible which causes weight gain. On the other hands, cheese also helps in the strengthening of bones.
How to consume
- One can include cheese in your diet like cheese slices in a sandwich, cheese spread.
- Additionally, great the cheese and use it as toppings on salads or many baked items.
- For weight gain dates also considered as accurate food choice. They are the rich source of protein, sugar, energy, and vitamins hence quite good for gaining the weight.
How to use
- Consume the dates with milk daily.
Along with above home remedies for weight, stay happy, be positive.
One of the leading causes of death from all over the world is cancer. Loss of muscles and malnutrition puts a negative impact on the health and survival of cancer patients. Cancer cells grow rapidly that disturbs the normal functioning of healthy cells and also affects the system of the body.
The teenage strikes between 13 to 19 years and carries numerous changes in the various aspects of life. The body undergoes lots of hormonal changes due to puberty which results in changing behavior, stress, anxiety, depression, and many other issues
With the outbreak of infectious Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) having triggered fear and anxiety among people worldwide, it is important to stay calm and follow the Government’s regulations pertaining to the countrywide lockdown to control the spread of the disease.
With the latest outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, people are desperately looking for ways to keep themselves and their loved ones safe. One of the topmost concerns of being safe in this pandemic-like situation is to keep yourself immune from the deadly “Novel Coronavirus.”
Hiking is a fantastic pastime enjoyed by millions of people. It provides you with opportunities to enjoy nature, get some exercise, and spend time with friends. Knowing what snacks to bring along can help ensure you enjoy your adventures without feeling hungry or getting sick.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is always hard work, but it is harder work as we get older. Our bodies change and that can make the challenges of being healthy harder to overcome. Our metabolism slows down, our joints become worn down and our muscles get weaker.
In today's society, people are confronted with countless industrially manufactured foods. Obesity, illnesses, and the desire for a healthy, balanced diet are frequent reasons to question your diet: which foods are compatible? How do I recognize fat and sugar traps?
From the analysis to the nutrition plan, the nutritionist must be able to advise his customers individually. Dietitians are not only confronted with the classic desire to lose weight, but also with food intolerances or mental illnesses that have to be taken into account.
A lot has been said at times about what to eat to have a healthy heart. Many nutrients are currently related to their protection. It is certain that a proper diet ensures longevity, quality of life, health and well-being. Poor diet, on the contrary, can be a cause of many serious diseases such as cardiac, strokes, diabetes mellitus, arterial hypertension, etc.