Make Your Rooms Look New: 6 Redecorating Ideas For Suspended Ceiling
Even though most of us stay conscious of your home only around 5 hours a day, our days, moods and perspectives are often influenced by the place we hold so dear. How we keep it and design and redesign it defines how we feel outward day-to-day. It is thus very natural to get bored of one look and a harbor a wish to redo it in a way best matches you present temperament. Now that being settled, you might need to narrow down on the choices as to what specifically is bothering you most (and is in your budget as well to redo!).
Consider redoing your suspended ceiling and you can be really amazed at the ways you can achieve it exceptionally well and sometimes much within your pocket that you could go out to celebrate as well after the job is well done!
Suspended Ceiling redecoration ideas
For the DIYers, the choices could be endless (OK, not endless but many!). And if you have other work on your hand, experts can always step in to assist you with the dirty job (so to say!).
Here are some suggestions to consider if you don’t want to look at your suspended ceiling before it gets a new avatar.
- Faux metal ceiling panels: If you want to give a completely new look to your suspended ceiling, getting a metallic appearance can be a great choice with so many options for color and style available in the market.
- Tile painting: If you are particularly bored with the color your ceiling appear in, give it a new one. The care you need to take includes bringing all the tiles down, cleaning them sufficiently for paints to better stick and let them dry at their pace. Just be aware of what the tile manufacturers have to say (elaborated later in the blog)!
- Fabric: Another great idea is to use a fabric of your choice that is no longer in use but would look really great up on your ceiling. Again, you need to bring the tiles down, clean the surface and use glue to stick the perfectly cut fabric pieces onto them. Just avoid air bubbles to stay by using a rolling pin.
- Wallpaper: If fabric (old or new) is not your thing but you still want to do it, wallpaper can do just the trick. Need the process to be mentioned again?
- Change to a new ceiling tile: Again with the interior design industry getting really innovative, you can expect the tile manufacturers to offer you some great tile designs to choose from. Of course, ‘new’ will also cost like ‘new’, so make your mind.
- Fabric Ceiling: Well, it may sound odd but it is smart, nonetheless. Your ceiling grid can hold a light material fabric like a parachute or something (which is easier to clean as well later when you need to). You can choose a ceiling like structure or a tent like. This idea is great for small house events.
Precautions of redoing the ceiling tiles
Like every other action you undertake, a word of caution is sure to pop just to ensure that you decide fully aware of all the aspects. Some redoing activity might neither physically affect a ceiling tile nor its functionality/features (like sound resistance or fire safety), but others certainly can. So before you decide on the way you chose to redo the suspended ceiling, make sure you know what you are getting yourself into; its pros and con basically.
Views of Market Leaders on painting suspended ceiling tile
The most popular brands of suspended ceiling tile manufacturer Armstrong who are known to supply with the best quality tile render their warranty void if you decided on painting their tile as the chemicals in paint affect the quality of the tile. Though, they recommend getting the painting done (if you really need to) by the experts so that the process doesn’t adversely affect the technical performance of their tile.
A similar word of caution, advice, and recommendation goes by another market leader of suspended tiles, the Rockfon. They advise on using latex paints with the use of sprayers to distribute a thin layer of clean and dry tile to minimize the influence on the technical performance of tiles.
Your house is ruled only by you, so how does it look should only be decided by you. The redecoration ideas for the ceiling tiles mentioned above are for guidance. Make sure the idea you finalize best suits your needs as well as taste.
When you’re shopping for blinds and shutters, you’ll find the sheer volume of options available overwhelming which will make it hard for you to make a decision. Keep reading to discover some important things to keep in mind before purchasing blinds and shutters to ensure you’re getting only the best quality window furnishings at an affordable price!
Transforming your home with blinds and shutters is a cost-effective, quick and most importantly convenient process that can be done without any of the hassles of costly renovations! While there are so many different types of window furnishings available in the market, here’s a look at some of the best options that are extremely popular!
Upgrade an existing space or a brand new one quickly and in an affordable manner with premium quality blinds and shutters! A far cheaper alternative to renovating a personal or corporate space, window furnishings such as panel glides or roller blinds are available in a variety of unique designs and fabric styles to ensure you’ll have no trouble finding what you’re looking for!
The bedroom is one of the most comfortable places for you. It is that area on the planet, where you can be just like yourself. We know you would love to decorate your bedroom in the most beautiful way, then why not give the Middle East decor a try? It is fun, colorful and quirky.
When it comes to romantic bedroom decoration, the first thing that strikes our mind is love, red and pink colour. It is all about spreading love in a room and making things perfect. You can even paint the whole room in romantic colours, but the things that will make everything look perfect is home décor.
When choosing window furnishings for your home or office, one of the main criteria to consider when browsing through the extensive selection of blinds and shutters is low maintenance costs in terms of money and effort too! You ideally do not want to waste too much time cleaning your window furnishings and while some designs are easier to clean than others
Choosing new blinds and shutter in the market for your home can be exciting and chances are that you want to keep them for a few years. In fact, most window coverings have a useful life span of five to ten years and although investing in blinds or even PVC plantation shutters in the market is a great way to add an element of sophistication to your interiors