Make Your Rooms Look New: 6 Redecorating Ideas For Suspended Ceiling
Even though most of us stay conscious of your home only around 5 hours a day, our days, moods and perspectives are often influenced by the place we hold so dear. How we keep it and design and redesign it defines how we feel outward day-to-day. It is thus very natural to get bored of one look and a harbor a wish to redo it in a way best matches you present temperament. Now that being settled, you might need to narrow down on the choices as to what specifically is bothering you most (and is in your budget as well to redo!).
Consider redoing your suspended ceiling and you can be really amazed at the ways you can achieve it exceptionally well and sometimes much within your pocket that you could go out to celebrate as well after the job is well done!
Suspended Ceiling redecoration ideas
For the DIYers, the choices could be endless (OK, not endless but many!). And if you have other work on your hand, experts can always step in to assist you with the dirty job (so to say!).
Here are some suggestions to consider if you don’t want to look at your suspended ceiling before it gets a new avatar.
- Faux metal ceiling panels: If you want to give a completely new look to your suspended ceiling, getting a metallic appearance can be a great choice with so many options for color and style available in the market.
- Tile painting: If you are particularly bored with the color your ceiling appear in, give it a new one. The care you need to take includes bringing all the tiles down, cleaning them sufficiently for paints to better stick and let them dry at their pace. Just be aware of what the tile manufacturers have to say (elaborated later in the blog)!
- Fabric: Another great idea is to use a fabric of your choice that is no longer in use but would look really great up on your ceiling. Again, you need to bring the tiles down, clean the surface and use glue to stick the perfectly cut fabric pieces onto them. Just avoid air bubbles to stay by using a rolling pin.
- Wallpaper: If fabric (old or new) is not your thing but you still want to do it, wallpaper can do just the trick. Need the process to be mentioned again?
- Change to a new ceiling tile: Again with the interior design industry getting really innovative, you can expect the tile manufacturers to offer you some great tile designs to choose from. Of course, ‘new’ will also cost like ‘new’, so make your mind.
- Fabric Ceiling: Well, it may sound odd but it is smart, nonetheless. Your ceiling grid can hold a light material fabric like a parachute or something (which is easier to clean as well later when you need to). You can choose a ceiling like structure or a tent like. This idea is great for small house events.
Precautions of redoing the ceiling tiles
Like every other action you undertake, a word of caution is sure to pop just to ensure that you decide fully aware of all the aspects. Some redoing activity might neither physically affect a ceiling tile nor its functionality/features (like sound resistance or fire safety), but others certainly can. So before you decide on the way you chose to redo the suspended ceiling, make sure you know what you are getting yourself into; its pros and con basically.
Views of Market Leaders on painting suspended ceiling tile
The most popular brands of suspended ceiling tile manufacturer Armstrong who are known to supply with the best quality tile render their warranty void if you decided on painting their tile as the chemicals in paint affect the quality of the tile. Though, they recommend getting the painting done (if you really need to) by the experts so that the process doesn’t adversely affect the technical performance of their tile.
A similar word of caution, advice, and recommendation goes by another market leader of suspended tiles, the Rockfon. They advise on using latex paints with the use of sprayers to distribute a thin layer of clean and dry tile to minimize the influence on the technical performance of tiles.
Your house is ruled only by you, so how does it look should only be decided by you. The redecoration ideas for the ceiling tiles mentioned above are for guidance. Make sure the idea you finalize best suits your needs as well as taste.
Updating your window furnishings is a quick and easy way to upgrade any space - home or office! Irrespective of whether you’re looking for roller blinds, PVC Plantation Shutters or even the ever-popular day and night roller blinds which give you the best of both worlds,
Most of the interior designers today use and recommend LED lights for those who want to brighten up the vibe in their homes. Why? This is because LED lights have a longer lifespan than any other ordinary lights people usually use before.
Extremely popular in peoples nowadays, blinds and shutters are a great way to upgrade any area of your home or office without having to invest in renovations that not only cost a lot but can be extremely troublesome too! Buying blinds and shutters has become extremely easy with this simple guide that showcases some of the most popular types in the market.
Whenever you are planning the Interior Decorations for your bathroom, there’s are some serious things that one should keep in their mind. But does only the basic things matter? No, we have to take care of the design. It defines the overall look of your house as if one enters your house
From time to time, we have to choose the best colour for our house. And for that, we must know our choice, trendy colour and something that will suit the nature of the place. As we live in the Modern era, there are so many options for ourselves, but knowing what is perfect for you is quite difficult
Herringbone is known for its vintage touch and sophisticated touch. It looks perfect on walls, floors and even on the ceiling. And the best part in that, in this modern world it’s very easy to find such home décor ideas for your place. You can easily try this distinctive V-shaped pattern at your home and give a mesmerising and heart-warming effect to it.
The restaurant or hospitality fitouts that are well designed are sure to build a business brand. The fitouts design must be based on targeted customers, the products and services offered. All business owners would like to use the best fit-outs, but, there are only a few who succeed in this