Is a Hair Transplant the Right Choice for Me?
A Hair transplant is a surgical procedure done to get rid of baldness (both short term and long term). Due to anonymity among the masses, people are quite confused with its pros and cons. However, with advancement in medical technology and expansion of social media platform, hair restoration therapy has made a good name in the health industry in giving the best results in regrowth of hair.
The key provision for healthy and hair laden scalp is to restore the hairline with hair follicles and in turn erasing all the foibles which are inhibiting you to face the world due to baldness.
Now a very interesting question that often arises is that who those good candidates to go for hair transplants are. Growing hair back on a scalp which has been bald for so many years sounds like a melodious wind chime to ears.
Nevertheless, you need to understand that only a limited category of people are eligible for hair plantation. Not all the patients suffering from baldness are good candidates for the therapy.
Let us find out if a hair transplant is a good choice for you or not.
- If you have gone through the rigorous procedures of home remedies or medicinal protocol in an attempt to make your scalp flourished with hair, and found them of very little or of no help at all, hair transplant therapy is for you.In most cases, these over the counter therapies just act as nourishment to the remaining hair on s the alp and do nothing for the regrowth of it.
- Depending on the pattern (male or female of hair loss too it is decided by the surgeon whether you should get new hair follicles restored or not.
- When your baldness is not due to any infection, vector-related or pathological disease, one can go for hair transplantation.
- When you have enough hair in the donor area which is found mainly on the back or sides of the scalp, these sites apparently do not get affected by baldness. Also in some men's hair, follicles on the scalp are completely absent; in this case, a tissue along with hair follicles is taken from the beard area and grafted on the bald area of the scalp.
- You must be courageous enough to spend mountain-sized money considering this treatment is quite expensive. Only if you can afford that much, you can definitely seek hair transplant as a solution to your baldness.
- Even after surgery, you cannot take it as a breeze, because it is as essential to take care of the hair transplanted area as it is during the treatment.
- A lot of patience is required for a period of about 6 months to 2 years, for the treatment takes a long time in placing the graft and letting it adapt on the site at a very slow pace.
A hair transplant is a quintessential treatment plan where no botching with medical ethics work. So you can be sure of your treatment and the concerned surgeon. Up to 98% of hair transplant cases are a success. Only the remaining 2 % are either victims of post-implant carelessness or anesthetic complications or iatrogenic complications.
When you find yourself in a situation where a completely new experience like hair transplant is being involved and you are very dilemmatic about its future, you tend to fall into an epistemic situation. But then once you gather all the necessary information regarding hair transplant in advance and research copiously about the cost factors and good hospitals, things will start falling into place. You will be convinced enough that the new change that is going to happen will change your life in important ways.
Do you remember the first day of finding that one grey hair on your head? Everyone panics at first sight of it; especially when it is way early for your age. Truth to be told, one or two grey hair is not a matter of concern. But if you start finding grey hair frequently or every day, you should be alarmed a little.
We all have different hair types that have different requirements. Shopping for shampoo is not like buying eggs from the store anymore. There are so many factors to consider, So many options to choose from. This all can get very confusing if you don’t know what your requirements are.
Heating, blow drying, straightening, curling and dying… all of these can damage your hair. Lustrous hair a girl’s best friend and they can enhance your confidence and beauty. However, using excessive heat to style hair or bleaching them can leave them split and broken. Don’t worry. We have DIY hair masks that will bring back the life and shine to your hair.
As far as hair loss is concerned, it is never an overnight phenomenon. Hair loss happens in a gradual manner over time. When it happens slow and steady, it becomes easier for you to deal with it as long as you have the awareness. If you are determined, you can prevent hair loss to a great extent and if you do not take care of it, then it becomes worse with time.