Easiest Ways To Get Permanent Relief in Ulcerative Colitis
What are the Common Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis?
- When your bowels get inflamed, Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is born. It is a very common disease. Your daily chores become difficult with it. It can affect your personal and professional career. Your whole bowel system keeps moving improperly. UC makes the digestive system go astray and you can feel the pain in your abdominal part. Basically, it is a chronic issue, which happens in the large intestine, if not taken care of, can spread to the small intestine, up to the anus.
- UC can weaken you physically, make you lose your appetite and sometimes it can create a complex situation. You find passing the stools as if you are fighting a battle with bare hands. A seething pain makes you cry, if not handled properly. Intense diarrhea, swelling in the colon, damage to the pancreas, bile ducts, and joint pain can also come along.
- It begins very mildly and we ignore, just think something wrong with the food we are eating but can get worse with the passage of time.
- Sometimes the symptoms vanish, can reappear again at an unknown time. It will be better if you are a little alert while eating.
- Natural remedies are there, which can prevent you from this. Your inflamed digestive system can be soothed with these foods. These foods provide you a relief from the pain and reduce UC.
- These remedies have good bacteria them that finishes off the bad bacteria, which is responsible for causing inflammation.
What Should be Done to getting Rid of Ulcerative Colitis?
We will discuss some of them with you right now
- Exercising early in the morning when the sun hasn't risen yet, is the best and the cheapest mode to control Ulcerative Colitis. Regular exercise can make you lose stress and depression. Your muscles get toned up and make your bones strong.
- Don't go for an intense exercise but a simple one like jogging, swimming or even walking for at least 20 minutes will do what the doctor ordered.
- Or you can do any physical work at home or play a game that you enjoy most. It doesn't matter the game is indoors or outdoors. Exercises also help in reducing the chance of acquiring colon cancer, as a bonus.
2.Iron Rich Foods
- Iron-rich foods help a lot in curing UC. UC creates anemia, meaning your body doesn't have enough red blood cells to fight with UC. You need food that has lots of iron in it, which can be increased by eating iron rich food like liver, navy beans, spinach, egg yolks (the yellow part), black beans, papaya, and banana. Iron is required to keep your metabolism in a perfectly balanced situation.
- Your normal body also needs iron to stay fit & fine. Lacks of iron means the red blood cells are weak and they can't carry enough oxygen to the brains, muscles, tissues, and cells. You will feel lethargic by just doing a minor physical work. You always feel fatigued; your life loses its charm. Better eat these foods and see the sparkle in your life return and enjoy life in a healthier way.
- You need to change your diet plans as some vegetable deteriorate your condition further like avoid having ginger, brinjal, tomato, spinach, and the likes and garlic. On the other hand try consuming some others like pumpkin, bitter gourd, ridge gourd, round gourd, and bottle gourd.
- Avoid eating certain fruits like lemon, pineapple, fruits with their seeds and citrus fruits like oranges, but better opt for pomegranate without seeds, apple, pear, and banana.
- Avoid eating spices of any kind, but go in for cumin, fennel, thyme, and coriander. Drink water more than usual, eat egg white, juice of marigold flower, juice of plain or wheatgrass is also suitable.
- If you are suffering from Ulcerative Colitis better consume foods that have a low-residue. Better consult your physician before you proceed, he/she can guide you properly.
- Let's discuss foods that should be eaten to avoid Ulcerative Colitis such as dairy products like 2 cups of milk, pudding, cheese or yogurt every day. In grains better eat pasta, dry cereals that have 1/2gr of fiber in them per serving, refined white bread.
- Fruits to be eaten can be raw ripe bananas, cantaloupe, plums, watermelons, peaches, and apricot. Vegetables that are recommended are cucumber, cooked spinach, carrots, onions, raw lettuce, peaches, and apricots. There are some sauces and fats that can be had like butter, oils, smooth sauces, whipped creams, margarine, and mayonnaise.
- Some food has a low residue but should be avoided like prunes & prune juice, figs, berries, dry fruits, all raw vegetables, spicy sauces, pickles and dressings, nuts, seeds, popcorn, and just ban the foods having cocoa, caffeine and alcohol. Those who love deserts after having food can opt for simple cakes, cookies or pies.
- Change your eating plans too, they can also help in limiting the Ulcerative Colitis. It will not get flared up. Try eating small meals after every 3 hours and increase their frequency.
- You can eat 4 to 5 times a day. Avoid dehydration by having a little more water than you actually do. At least 8 glasses a day is enough, but try drinking it more -the more, the merrier.' Restrict your oil consumption to around 8 teaspoons a day.
Which are the Foods That Flare Ulcerative Colitis?
- There are some other foods that should be avoided for Preventing Ulcerative Colitis to infect you like, prunes and their juice, figs, berries, raw vegetables, dry fruits, seeds, nuts, popcorn, junk food, spicy sauces, pickles, foods that have cocoa, caffeine and alcohol in them. These foods trigger the Ulcerative Colitis and it deteriorates the whole process, causing a great loss to your physical fitness.
- All the above-mentioned food items can definitely find a cure for Ulcerative Colitis. You better be alert, while buying vegetables and fruit. All should be organic. If you still are getting no results, better go and see a doctor. It will be better if you see an Ayurvedic doctor. Their medicines have no side effects. Ayurvedic zone believes in finding the cause and eradicating the whole trouble once and for all.
When there is deposition of fat in the liver, this condition is known as fatty liver. The intercellular spaces and space in between the tissues get filled in the liver leading to heavier and bulky liver which is known as fatty liver. Fat cells saturate good and healthy liver resulting in pain due to an enlarged and bloated liver.
ITP or Immune Thrombocytopenia is a rare bleeding disorder due to a low amount of platelets in the blood. It is also known as Immune or Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic purpura. Thrombocytopenia means a decrease in blood platelets. Purpura means purplish looking areas of the skin and mucous membranes.
Fruits are hardly nutrition villains. They are in fact uber healthy, naturally sweet, and rich in essential nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits are frequently recommended by almost all health professionals including nutritionists and dietitians and make a daily appearance in nearly all types of diets including wildly popular military diet.
The appendix is a finger-shaped organ that projects from the colon of large intestine on the lower right side of the abdomen. There is no specific purpose of the appendix in the human body. Appendicitis means the inflammation of the appendix
Tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world. Green tea is 20% of the tea consumed in the world while black tea accounts for 78% of the tea consumed worldwide. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols which makes it beneficial for health.
Tulsi is a magical herb. It is also known as the queen of herbs. From ancient times, most of the Hindu families worship tulsi plant and has great significance. Having a tulsi plant in the home is the best way to get rid of negative energies around you.
Respiratory infections are the major cause of morbidity both in children and adults. The increasing prevalence of these disorders in present era is related to modern stressful lifestyle, consumption of foods having artificial flavours, irrelevant use of antibiotics etc.