Basic Elements Regarding Luxury Interior Design
There was a time when luxury interior design was associated with extravagant and over the top ambiences which boasted of the most expensive and lavish accessories money could buy. It was something only the rich and the affluent could afford. But over the years, the definition of luxury in interior design has changed significantly. What then are the basic elements of luxury interior design in contemporary times?
- Lavishness/comfort – when one thinks of luxury, lavish comfort is the trait that immediately comes to mind. Leading luxury interior designers spare no effort in ensuring that their clients can experience sumptuous comfort wherever they set foot. Indulgent furniture, plush rugs and upholstery, soft beddings, and even the use of automated sensors for push-button convenience have been incorporated into the interior design to give clients comfort everywhere in their personal spaces.
- Exclusivity – in luxury interior design, it is all about creating an ambience which is unique in every aspect. Since the clients often pay exorbitant amounts of money for majestic and opulent interiors, they are seeking for elements and accents which will stand out from the ordinary. Luxury interior designers go all out to include only the most exclusive elements, designs and products to curate a space which is appealing and mesmerizing for all who walk through it.
- Attention to detail – the top designers across the globe swear by the attention to detail which comes in luxury interior design. The focus on details is what creates uniqueness and exclusivity in luxurious interiors. From unique carving on furniture, to lace curtains to let in natural sunlight which is abundance around your property, it is the smallest and even trivial details which make all the difference, transforming something ordinary into truly extraordinary.
- Element of surprise – What make the interiors exclusive and unique in luxury interior design are elements of surprise which stand out in the space. A focal piece of decoration, like an ornate wall mural or oversized furniture, even a multicoloured abstract painting on a skewed scale which will draw the attention of the occupants of the space with great panache are examples of elements which create an astounding and extravagant luxurious space.
- It is all about the experience – luxury has come to mean the things which people can enjoy and revel in on a personal level. It also has to do with recreating the luxury of a unique experience in the comforts of their personal spaces. Like the incorporation of a spa in their home or a theatre system. Curios from holidays, prints of scenes which appeal to the clients and more such elements which point to the personal are all the rage in luxury interior design.
- Sustainability – with an increasing number of people becoming aware of the importance of conserving the environment, luxury interior design has come to include sustainability as one of the keywords. Leading and reputed interior design firms across the world are sourcing the most environment-friendly materials and resources from around the globe to give their clients the experience of an interior design which is crafted exclusively from
- Individuality – this is different from the exclusivity which is afforded in luxury. Because each person defines luxury in a different way, luxury gets personalized according to their preferences. The personal preferences of individual clients for their individual spaces is taken into due consideration by luxury interior designers. Aside from the latest and best trends from the international design and fashion industry, there is an effort to incorporate elements which are in sync with the desires, tastes and preferences of the client. Personal memorabilia, family portraits, etc. are being artfully used for a luxurious interior.
When you’re shopping for blinds and shutters, you’ll find the sheer volume of options available overwhelming which will make it hard for you to make a decision. Keep reading to discover some important things to keep in mind before purchasing blinds and shutters to ensure you’re getting only the best quality window furnishings at an affordable price!
Transforming your home with blinds and shutters is a cost-effective, quick and most importantly convenient process that can be done without any of the hassles of costly renovations! While there are so many different types of window furnishings available in the market, here’s a look at some of the best options that are extremely popular!
Upgrade an existing space or a brand new one quickly and in an affordable manner with premium quality blinds and shutters! A far cheaper alternative to renovating a personal or corporate space, window furnishings such as panel glides or roller blinds are available in a variety of unique designs and fabric styles to ensure you’ll have no trouble finding what you’re looking for!
The bedroom is one of the most comfortable places for you. It is that area on the planet, where you can be just like yourself. We know you would love to decorate your bedroom in the most beautiful way, then why not give the Middle East decor a try? It is fun, colorful and quirky.
When it comes to romantic bedroom decoration, the first thing that strikes our mind is love, red and pink colour. It is all about spreading love in a room and making things perfect. You can even paint the whole room in romantic colours, but the things that will make everything look perfect is home décor.
When choosing window furnishings for your home or office, one of the main criteria to consider when browsing through the extensive selection of blinds and shutters is low maintenance costs in terms of money and effort too! You ideally do not want to waste too much time cleaning your window furnishings and while some designs are easier to clean than others
Choosing new blinds and shutter in the market for your home can be exciting and chances are that you want to keep them for a few years. In fact, most window coverings have a useful life span of five to ten years and although investing in blinds or even PVC plantation shutters in the market is a great way to add an element of sophistication to your interiors
At the turn of every December, people all over the world begin to pick self-improvement resolutions they feel will help them live fuller, more purpose-filled lives come the New Year. Let’s face it however, most of us do not keep to these resolutions and throw them by the wayside come March.