Basic Elements Regarding Luxury Interior Design
There was a time when luxury interior design was associated with extravagant and over the top ambiences which boasted of the most expensive and lavish accessories money could buy. It was something only the rich and the affluent could afford. But over the years, the definition of luxury in interior design has changed significantly. What then are the basic elements of luxury interior design in contemporary times?
- Lavishness/comfort – when one thinks of luxury, lavish comfort is the trait that immediately comes to mind. Leading luxury interior designers spare no effort in ensuring that their clients can experience sumptuous comfort wherever they set foot. Indulgent furniture, plush rugs and upholstery, soft beddings, and even the use of automated sensors for push-button convenience have been incorporated into the interior design to give clients comfort everywhere in their personal spaces.
- Exclusivity – in luxury interior design, it is all about creating an ambience which is unique in every aspect. Since the clients often pay exorbitant amounts of money for majestic and opulent interiors, they are seeking for elements and accents which will stand out from the ordinary. Luxury interior designers go all out to include only the most exclusive elements, designs and products to curate a space which is appealing and mesmerizing for all who walk through it.
- Attention to detail – the top designers across the globe swear by the attention to detail which comes in luxury interior design. The focus on details is what creates uniqueness and exclusivity in luxurious interiors. From unique carving on furniture, to lace curtains to let in natural sunlight which is abundance around your property, it is the smallest and even trivial details which make all the difference, transforming something ordinary into truly extraordinary.
- Element of surprise – What make the interiors exclusive and unique in luxury interior design are elements of surprise which stand out in the space. A focal piece of decoration, like an ornate wall mural or oversized furniture, even a multicoloured abstract painting on a skewed scale which will draw the attention of the occupants of the space with great panache are examples of elements which create an astounding and extravagant luxurious space.
- It is all about the experience – luxury has come to mean the things which people can enjoy and revel in on a personal level. It also has to do with recreating the luxury of a unique experience in the comforts of their personal spaces. Like the incorporation of a spa in their home or a theatre system. Curios from holidays, prints of scenes which appeal to the clients and more such elements which point to the personal are all the rage in luxury interior design.
- Sustainability – with an increasing number of people becoming aware of the importance of conserving the environment, luxury interior design has come to include sustainability as one of the keywords. Leading and reputed interior design firms across the world are sourcing the most environment-friendly materials and resources from around the globe to give their clients the experience of an interior design which is crafted exclusively from
- Individuality – this is different from the exclusivity which is afforded in luxury. Because each person defines luxury in a different way, luxury gets personalized according to their preferences. The personal preferences of individual clients for their individual spaces is taken into due consideration by luxury interior designers. Aside from the latest and best trends from the international design and fashion industry, there is an effort to incorporate elements which are in sync with the desires, tastes and preferences of the client. Personal memorabilia, family portraits, etc. are being artfully used for a luxurious interior.
So many more people are working solely from their home office right now. What better time to get your home office in order than the New Year? Giving your office a cleaning overhaul can be the adjustment you need to bring back some motivation and inspiration for the rest of the year
As you know, fall is all about adding coziness and comfort to your home; we can’t miss these aspects when defining 2021 trends. Also, in 2020, we have realized that multi-functional spaces can make your home and fulfill your work from home and home-schooled requirements
When they say, ‘size doesn’t matter’, it applies in all its manifestations. Who said small-sized kitchens cannot be modified to look spectacular?
Tiny Home is all about living in a small space but with all the luxury. It is not at all as its name sounds. Although it is made in the area of 400sq ft or less, it is perfect for people who want to live in a small house that they can carry with them everywhere as it is on wheels.
Displaying large landscape paintings in the work environment can lift employee performance, mindset, and physical well-being. It can build strong interpersonal relationships between employees and clients.
Decorating your rooms in your new apartment is one of the most exciting things. It is just like a blank canvas with which you can play in the way you like. But it becomes quite essential to stay aligned with the idea from the beginning to make your new apartment look like your dream home
Building a new home is quite an exciting period of time as you will have the home you want, not the home you settled for. The experience is almost unparalleled in real estate as you can select a design perfect for your lifestyle/family.