Basic Elements Regarding Luxury Interior Design
There was a time when luxury interior design was associated with extravagant and over the top ambiences which boasted of the most expensive and lavish accessories money could buy. It was something only the rich and the affluent could afford. But over the years, the definition of luxury in interior design has changed significantly. What then are the basic elements of luxury interior design in contemporary times?
- Lavishness/comfort – when one thinks of luxury, lavish comfort is the trait that immediately comes to mind. Leading luxury interior designers spare no effort in ensuring that their clients can experience sumptuous comfort wherever they set foot. Indulgent furniture, plush rugs and upholstery, soft beddings, and even the use of automated sensors for push-button convenience have been incorporated into the interior design to give clients comfort everywhere in their personal spaces.
- Exclusivity – in luxury interior design, it is all about creating an ambience which is unique in every aspect. Since the clients often pay exorbitant amounts of money for majestic and opulent interiors, they are seeking for elements and accents which will stand out from the ordinary. Luxury interior designers go all out to include only the most exclusive elements, designs and products to curate a space which is appealing and mesmerizing for all who walk through it.
- Attention to detail – the top designers across the globe swear by the attention to detail which comes in luxury interior design. The focus on details is what creates uniqueness and exclusivity in luxurious interiors. From unique carving on furniture, to lace curtains to let in natural sunlight which is abundance around your property, it is the smallest and even trivial details which make all the difference, transforming something ordinary into truly extraordinary.
- Element of surprise – What make the interiors exclusive and unique in luxury interior design are elements of surprise which stand out in the space. A focal piece of decoration, like an ornate wall mural or oversized furniture, even a multicoloured abstract painting on a skewed scale which will draw the attention of the occupants of the space with great panache are examples of elements which create an astounding and extravagant luxurious space.
- It is all about the experience – luxury has come to mean the things which people can enjoy and revel in on a personal level. It also has to do with recreating the luxury of a unique experience in the comforts of their personal spaces. Like the incorporation of a spa in their home or a theatre system. Curios from holidays, prints of scenes which appeal to the clients and more such elements which point to the personal are all the rage in luxury interior design.
- Sustainability – with an increasing number of people becoming aware of the importance of conserving the environment, luxury interior design has come to include sustainability as one of the keywords. Leading and reputed interior design firms across the world are sourcing the most environment-friendly materials and resources from around the globe to give their clients the experience of an interior design which is crafted exclusively from
- Individuality – this is different from the exclusivity which is afforded in luxury. Because each person defines luxury in a different way, luxury gets personalized according to their preferences. The personal preferences of individual clients for their individual spaces is taken into due consideration by luxury interior designers. Aside from the latest and best trends from the international design and fashion industry, there is an effort to incorporate elements which are in sync with the desires, tastes and preferences of the client. Personal memorabilia, family portraits, etc. are being artfully used for a luxurious interior.
Updating your window furnishings is a quick and easy way to upgrade any space - home or office! Irrespective of whether you’re looking for roller blinds, PVC Plantation Shutters or even the ever-popular day and night roller blinds which give you the best of both worlds,
Most of the interior designers today use and recommend LED lights for those who want to brighten up the vibe in their homes. Why? This is because LED lights have a longer lifespan than any other ordinary lights people usually use before.
Extremely popular in peoples nowadays, blinds and shutters are a great way to upgrade any area of your home or office without having to invest in renovations that not only cost a lot but can be extremely troublesome too! Buying blinds and shutters has become extremely easy with this simple guide that showcases some of the most popular types in the market.
Whenever you are planning the Interior Decorations for your bathroom, there’s are some serious things that one should keep in their mind. But does only the basic things matter? No, we have to take care of the design. It defines the overall look of your house as if one enters your house
From time to time, we have to choose the best colour for our house. And for that, we must know our choice, trendy colour and something that will suit the nature of the place. As we live in the Modern era, there are so many options for ourselves, but knowing what is perfect for you is quite difficult
Herringbone is known for its vintage touch and sophisticated touch. It looks perfect on walls, floors and even on the ceiling. And the best part in that, in this modern world it’s very easy to find such home décor ideas for your place. You can easily try this distinctive V-shaped pattern at your home and give a mesmerising and heart-warming effect to it.
The restaurant or hospitality fitouts that are well designed are sure to build a business brand. The fitouts design must be based on targeted customers, the products and services offered. All business owners would like to use the best fit-outs, but, there are only a few who succeed in this