7 Tips To Make Yourself The Most Highly Reputed CEO
The company and CEO
Businesses are led by CEO of the company. They define the workplace culture and integrate goal-centric approach within their employees. If something goes wrong with regards to company's reputation, it is the CEO who has to be answerable first. If the status of the CEO is not that of an ethical person, then the whole company has to face the burnt. A CEO's reputation has a significant role in making or breaking a company's image. Therefore, it is essential that the CEO should focus on his or her reputation and place value in the market to improve their companies image.
Characteristics of a well-reputed CEO
When you are trying to rank yourself as a well-reputed CEO, then you need to first of mold your character according to the standards set and defined by the corporate world. These characteristics are a must for a CEO to be lauded across platforms.
- He should be a visionary.
- He should be an inspiration to his people.
- He should be ethical as a person.
- He needs to be an excellent communicator.
- He should be an influential leader.
- He needs to be prudent with a global outlook.
- Customer-centric approach with growth as the primary target.
How to gain and maintain your reputation as a CEO?
Following the recent trends where we see CEO being at the forefront and actively participating in the activities and discussions on various platforms. The yesteryears CEO were less concerned about what is going on in the industry; their sole concern was the bottom line of their company. Today social platforms like, LinkedIn and Twitter and have brought them into the limelight. CEOs interact with people and write articles and are present on discussion boards to understand the dynamics of the industry and remain aware of the customer preferences and trends.
Some of the tactics that come from CEO reputation management are:
- The CEO needs a good communicator. He needs to be present on all social platforms to be able to communicate with their customers and other industry heads.
- The CEO has to act like an individual who is out there to protect the company. He is the scout for the company looking to develop the company in a much more secure way.
- The language that the CEO uses should be full of humility and trustable for their employees. The CEO should be using the industry jargons, and terminologies but at the same time making sure that all the readers can understand what he has to say. This will showcase that the CEO is willing to connect with the people around him.
- Everyone has a weakness and people aspiring to grow to look out for industry leaders to gain motivation. This is why when CEO admits to a weakness of his that he overcame or is trying to overcome, people feel that they can connect with each other. Proclaiming the weakness brings in positive connection with the masses.
- Communicate with the audience with full of confidence. The CEO needs to keep in mind that he is sharing, educating and presenting his point of view and knowledge.
- Use the social presence to praise and commend to deserve people doing good in your organization and even people and organizations that are your contemporaries and competitors. The recognition you show showcases your sportsman spirit and establishes a good rapport with your peers and the media.
- There should be a reaction to the situations that are regarding your company or your industry. The reaction should be well thought and planned so that they portray your opinion strongly but in a genteel way!
The newest Consumer Rights Act was issued in 2015, equipping customers with the power to protect themselves. It was the biggest change in consumer rights in a generation; more rights and protective methods are now available to consumers after they’ve made purchases than ever before.
Technology is not just giving people the ability to work from home, it is also changing how they do it. Here are 5 ways that technology is changing how people work from home.
Running a business is all about creating new connections as your business grows. You cannot rely on a few contacts to take care of all the business matters for you. From investors and job applicants to managers and customers, you are contacted by several personalities on daily basis.
Whistleblowers report legal, safety, regulatory and other violations and can cause problems for your business if they catch you unprepared. Although whistleblowing can protect the health and welfare of workers, it can also cost a lot in terms of legal expenses.
Chances are you’re doing something else while reading this article. You might be in the middle of working on a proposal, talking to someone on the phone, in a meeting, drinking coffee, juggling tasks, you name it.
Business is very important for a business success. A good strategy can give you good business. In big business or industry, there are many sectors, and management experts are driving the business in the proper way, but in small businesses, maximum business has not any business experts to suggest the right way.
The fast-moving consumer goods markets and industry are directly responsible for almost half of all consumer spending in the world. Since this industry is extremely saturated with fierce competition, it's quite hard to find a good formula for improving sales efficiency.
When applying for a job online, it is highly likely that an ATS or applicant tracking system will screen your resume first before it is submitted for review by humans (that is if you make the first cut). The first people to review your resume are often recruiters or people of a lower HR level