7 Awesome Spots for Pre-Wedding Photography
A pre-wedding shoot, frequently alluded to as an engagement shoot, is a photo-shoot that more often than not happens three to a half year before the wedding day. Despite the fact that pre-wedding shoots have turned into a need for most, plenty of couples have begun debating on regardless of whether they ought to have one. A few couples believe it's a misuse of cash and has no utilization by any stretch of the imagination. All things considered, on that case, they may not be right.
The thrill of a pre-wedding shoot is matched only by the actual auspicious celebration of tying the knot itself. Candid wedding photographers have mastered the skill of forever capturing the precious moments of love and happiness between a couple who have chosen to spend their lives together. Choosing the ideal location is also an important part of doing a couple shoot. The location can be somewhere picturesque or someplace unexpected that has a special meaning to the couple. Here are 7 awesome pre-wedding shoot locales as recommended by some of the wedding photographers.
Best Locations For A Pre Wedding Shoot
- Hauz Khas Complex - This remnant of Indian history holds the perfect locale desired by candid wedding photographers. With elegant structures dating back to the 13th century, a small, beautiful lake and a wide grassy knoll, the Hauz Khas Complex is the perfect setting for a pre-wedding shoot, especially at sunset.
- The Roseate Hotel - This stunning hotel defines luxury par excellence and is the ideal locale for a shoot with grandeur. Vast acres of private land, a mini lake, stunning interiors, and its most famous four-pillars are truly regal in regard and will set the frame for some breath-taking photography moments.
- Humayun’s Tomb Gardens - The stunning splendor of the Humayun’s Tomb lands can create a set for a vintage pre-wedding shoot. Marble walls, gleaming fountains, and lush greenery all around add a truly soft, exquisite touch to photography here. Though, owing to the popularity of the place, head over as early as 6 am to get an undisturbed locale.
- Lodhi Art District - If art and the quirky stuff is your thing then skip the gardens and beaches and head to Lodhi Art District for your couple shoot. Some of the best wedding photographers in India do pre-wedding shoots here amidst the colourful open-air artwork that has been skilfully created by several renowned artists from across India.
- Connaught Place - One of Delhi’s most iconic landmarks, Connaught Place can truly surprise you with its options as a photography location. It is best to shoot here early in the morning to avoid crowds. Tall pillars and whitewashed ruins holding up modern structures can add an old-fashioned charm to your pictures and serve to narrate your tale of love.
- Tikli Bottom - An old-fashioned English bungalow, Tikli Bottom is a private guesthouse with a sprawling, private land that is ideal for an elaborate couple shoot set. The cozy interiors can be used to recreate moments of happiness that bind a couple in daily life. The verdant exteriors are beautifully complemented by a private swimming pool that can be used to accessorize photography.
- National Rail Museum - Shooting at a railway museum might sound strange but then again, Bollywood has always had a romantic fascination for good, old trains. The quaint charm of the place and the several trains on display create a charming and old-fashioned set for the perfect love story to be told in images. Moreover, a shoot here will guarantee you something truly unique to be cherished.
It is a common question asked by photography clients; Where is the best place to get pictures taken? Should I choose an indoor studio location, an industrial park, or maybe a place full of trees? What are the most popular spots your clients choose to take photos?
Like every art, wedding photography has gone through some significant changes over the years. Candid wedding photography has become the new buzz in Indian weddings, to capture the unfiltered fun and frolic experienced during the special occasions.
A wedding is a miraculous event that celebrates love and the union of soulmates. Even though it is one of the most important days of any bride and groom's life, a wedding takes a lot of time and effort.
Are you planning your wedding? Don’t worry about the minor details. We even disallow you to put the extensive thought and effort. Years after the wedding, all that remains are the significant moments, unforgettable memories, and great emotions captured by a bride photographer.
Wedding videography is an important part of any wedding. It creates priceless memories that will stay with you for the rest of your life. The price of a wedding videographer varies depending on their experience, equipment, and your wedding’s location. In the U.S. the average cost most couples spend is around $2,000.
If you prefer to paint on the canvas with watercolor, oils or acrylic paint, you have possibly observed that the unframed painting gives a better view from the front but it looks not-so-appealing from the side. When you see those edges of the raw canvas, they look horrifically pale against the colorful front
Wedding photographers are those special people who participate in hundreds of weddings, see all details and document them with a camera. They are those magic fairies who will help you recollect those special feelings and emotions from the magical day of your wedding