5 CRM Integration Modules for Drupal Sites That You Shouldn't Miss Out On
We no longer live in a world where businesses can get by with independent mainframe systems to collect and look over customer data. Today, companies can't do without CRM solutions. CRM solutions collect customer data, like social media profile, telephone numbers, email, and more. Then it uses this information along with inputs on their preferences. It is in the context of communication that allows the company to personalize the content with the aim to appeal better to its customers.
The contribution of CRM has grown so immensely over the years that it has prompted technology companies to simplify the integration of such platforms and solutions with other web technologies, effectively expanding their scope beyond the realm of marketing and sales. In addition to serving their routine duties, CRM solutions now can offer a broad variety of robust advantages to companies in several domains, including customer service, supply chain management, and HR among others.
Now, let's walk you through some of the leading CRM integrations available for Drupal websites so you can improve the management of your CRM strategy.
1. RedHen: A Drupal-native CRM, RedHen, though made to enable agility, was, at first, meant to address the requirements of non-profit organizations. It comes loaded with exemplary CRM functionality that eases the management of information about organizations, contacts, memberships, and more. The module also offers modern features such as event registration integration and engagement tracking among others.
2. Salesforce: Among the leading CRM platforms in the world, Salesforce is a holistic CRM solution that keeps an eye on customer engagements and information while also fostering more sales leads. It automates the complete sales process: starting from lead nurturing, all the way to the stage where leads are piloted to sales experts. So while it may seem a tad expensive, its enterprise package offers all CRM fundamentals along with cross-devise usability, ability to view real-time insights about sales, and also quote and bill clients.
3. Webform2Sugar: Also known as SugarCRM, the range helps build a friendly interface between employees and customers to enable improved engagement across various platforms. SugarCRM is highly customizable and is offered in the cloud as well as on-premises iterations. Furthermore, integration of SugarCRM with Drupal websites provides access to robust automation tools that not only enhance customer experiences and productivity but also help cut down operating costs.
4. amoCRM: A web service for sales management, amoCRM empowers businesses to manage their leads as well as the pipeline better. This module enables companies to set up the process for building, modification, and deleting contacts, leads as well as for recovering leads and updating the status of leads. Simply put, amoCRM helps make sure that the business' leads are adequately attended to.
5. CiviCRM: An open source CRM, CivicCRM can be customized entirely by the business' requirements. Renowned for its constituency relationship management abilities, this module offers features such as email marketing, contact management, accounting integration, event tools, and more. CiviCRM provides solutions that help businesses monitor and manage online contacts as well as subscriptions. In addition to that, this module enables the addition of fields of the business' choosing to the web form with the ability to auto-fill forms for both logged-in as well as anonymous users.
Though many people would have you believe that CRM solutions are meant only for customer-focused businesses, the truth is that they can be equally productive in the B2B market. However, no matter the environment, for a CRM to be truly effective, it is must be tailored to the business' unique needs. It is why it is advisable that you get in touch with a trusted Drupal CMS development company -- so you can ensure the software is genuinely personalized for your needs.
To thrive in this competitive era, you need a well-built responsive website that showcases every essential aspect of your business. Website delineates your organization and attracts your customers towards your product/ service hence you can’t compromise in its development process.
WordPress is one of the most preferred platforms to build a variety of websites. WordPress is easy to use, if a business owner does not have technical knowledge then also they can build a website using WordPress.
The E-commerce industry is rapidly growing and providing new opportunities to the customers for hassle-free online shopping. In the contemporary era, businesses are forced to launch their online stores with advanced functionalities to align themselves with the modern world.
A lot of times, we look at a website and wonder how so many features were embedded to create its design. The answer is front-end web development. This implies that an impactful website design is impossible without a front-end developer, but hiring for skilled developers locally can be very expensive and time-consuming.
Today, people tend to do shopping online as they don’t have much time to visit a local market and buy products. You can also take your business online by creating an e-commerce site and let the customers buy products within a few clicks. Choose the best e-commerce development company to build your site.