5 Benefits of Eyelid Surgery
Eyelid surgery is medically termed as Blepharoplasty. It is a popular solution that targets the lower eyelids, upper eyelids or even both. Eyelid surgery enhances the eyes and rejuvenates the face by eliminating fine lines, under eye bags and drooping eyelids. As one age, the tough ligaments connecting the skin and the bone becomes increasingly visible resulting in protruding grooves. Modern eyelid surgery combines various methods like using dermal fillers to replace the lost volume of bone and fat, redistribution of excess fat, fat and bone substitutes, weakening the hyperactive muscles and lifting, tightening and removing the unwanted tissue.
It is important to mention here that most cosmetic surgeons agree that patients must be 35 years or older for eyelid surgery. However, certain circumstances make it apt for younger patients as well. So if you have fine lines beneath, or at the corners of the eyes, sagging eyelids impairing vision or puffiness around the eyes, cosmetic eyelid surgery offers an excellent solution. Center for Sight is an excellent choice in case you want to get an eyelid lift. Eyelid surgery is performed by a highly skilled, board-certified plastic surgeon.
Eye wrinkles can be eliminated with the help Botox as well, but with eyelid surgery, the muscles causing wrinkles is weakened so as to make it ineffective. The benefits are instant and permanent, unlike Botox. Apart from just restoring the youthful qualities of the eyes, eyelid surgery also provides several functional benefits. The eyelid surgery results are unique to each qualified patient, here’s the list of benefits generally expected from this procedure-
1. Correct vision problems - for several patients, Blepharoplasty can correct vision problems associated with excess skin. This procedure is performed when the upper eyelid skin droops down low into the field of vision, obstructing one’s eyesight. The plastic surgeon helps you attain a rejuvenated and relaxed aesthetic by tightening the ligament and the muscle to enable the upper eyelid to open more. A surgeon with a high level of expertise in the eyelid surgery ensures that the results are positive and even looks youthful and natural.
2. Reduce Migraines - the specially placed incisions prevent nerves from triggering which in turn reduces migraines in some patients. Some patients benefit with substantial reduction in pain, many patients also receive a complete abatement of migraines.
3. Double eyelid surgery adds a fold to the upper eyelid- with the help of double eyelid surgery it is possible to a fold to the upper eyelid, which is a natural thing in most Asian people. Those who do not have a fold, usually find it difficult to apply makeup. This addition serves an aesthetic as well as a functional enhancement.
4. Makes you look less tired - it is possible to get rid of all the puffiness leading to under eye bags. The excess skin leads to a stresses look and with Blepharoplasty, it is possible to get the refreshed and awake look. Eyelid surgery can also give you brow lift, which imparts a refreshed and youthful appearance as the wrinkles, lines, and creases in the forehead will disappear. These procedures can be performed in one go to bring down the amount of downtime.
5. Offer more youthful appearance - the excess skin on and around the eyes adds to a tired and not-so-youthful look. Cosmetic surgery eliminates the fine lines, bags and even dark circles. As the skin becomes extremely thin with ageing, cosmetic surgery can sculpt the area, redistribute fat, eliminate excess skin and strengthen weak ligaments. The eyes have tremendous effect on the overall look; it is also the first place where ageing is noticed. A simple lift to the upper and lower eyelids can make you feel inside and out.
Why is wearing sunglasses such a crucial part of keeping your eyes healthy? We tend to forget that our skin is not the only part of our body that requires protection from the harmful rays emitted by the sun - our eyes need protection too and that’s why visiting a reputed vendor at a physical store or buying sunglasses online is crucial for maintaining good eye health!
Looking to buy sunglasses online? Buying sunglasses online is still not a common occurrence and most people still opt to head to a brick and mortar store to choose their eyewear - why? Simply because a lot of us don’t realize how uncomplicated and hassle-free the process of buying sunglasses online is.
Buying sunglasses online is something that is still relatively new and maybe a little stressful as not many people still know how to choose sunglasses online in a safe and hassle-free manner - let’s face it, nobody wants to order their dream sunglasses and end up being ripped off with imitation sunglasses
Looking around to buy new sunglasses in the marketplace, but not entirely sure how to pick a pair that not only suits you but will also last? It really isn’t that hard to pick women’s sunglasses or men’s sunglasses in the marketplace if you stick to the following buying tips!
Shopping for men’s sunglasses near you? Always filter your search either online or at a physical store to only showcase polarized sunglasses - why? Polarized sunglasses are crucial feature special filters that block out glare generated by light reflecting surfaces and are especially useful for those that spend a great deal of time outdoors for work or sports.
Many people often don’t realize the importance of choosing eyeglasses that are not only durable and affordable but also suit their personality and lifestyle. For instance, if you’re on the lookout for a new pair of sunglasses, you should be focused on picking a style that suits your face shape, but is also suitable for wearing outdoors if your lifestyle involves a lot of sports, etc.
Choosing sunglasses for everyday use isn’t exactly rocket science, but irrespective of whether you’re buying men’s sunglasses or women’s sunglasses in your country, it’s important that you choose a style that suits your face shape, but how do you go about figuring this out?
No matter how young or old you are, scheduling regular eye exams with one of the many reputable opticians in your town is crucial for maintaining good vision and addressing any symptoms of eye diseases or even other health risks such as diabetes and cholesterol where early intervention is important.
Contact lenses have become the perfect solution for many individuals and with so many exciting options to choose from, the popularity of contact lenses in the world has grown rapidly over the years. While a lot of people tend to wear cosmetic contact lenses to make a fashion statement