Top 5 Beauty Products to Start Erasing Your Dark Eye Circles
Living with dark eye circles is not something that we like. But as we age, these appear more prominently under our eyes.
Aging is something that we cannot stop but we can definitely enjoy a bright, flawless overall complexion. How? By using the best skin lightening cream and other good quality beauty products. Yes, it’s that simple.
Now, you might be wondering that most of these products are fully loaded with chemicals and will harm your skin. I must say that your thought process is correct. However, not all products are bad or of poor quality. You just need to read genuine skin whitening product reviews and buy a good product. It was created with the sole purpose of educating you about genuine products through reviews, tips, tricks, and much more.
In this blog, I will tell you about five beauty products that will erase your dark circles in the least amount of time. Let’s get started with them.
Top 5 Products to Get Rid of Dark Eye Circles
- Antioxidant serum: Your delicate eye skin will get added protection by including this product in your routine. Vitamin C is rich in antioxidant serum. It re-energizes skin cells and acts as a natural astringent. Besides, Vitamin E will provide your skin with deep moisturization & niacinamide. Both of these ingredients promote healthy microcirculation.
- Skin lightening cream: It’s recommended you get these products in a serum or cream form. The serum gives you a more lightweight, highly concentrated formulation and can deeply penetrate your skin. On the other hand, the cream is stickier and contains more skin conditioners. In both cases, you will get the benefits of other ingredients such as retinol and peptides. Such products can be applied to the skin both day and night.
- Lightening face mask: A face whitening cream can deliver a deeply hydrating treatment to your eyes. To get the most out of skin lightening, select face masks that are filled with whitening ingredients. These include lemon or other citrus fruits, papaya and licorice.
- Glutathione and Metathione pills: A word of caution. If you choose the oral supplementation route, the risks of overdosing on certain nutrients are high. Over supplementation can also lead to liver problems. Taking these pills as per the recommended dosage will do you no harm.
- Makeup: Makeup won’t treat the dark circles but you can always use it to cover up, especially if you’re in a hurry. Don’t overdo it and you’ll be fine.
We’ve read about the products that erase your dark circles. But you should also know what causes them. If you understand the causes, you can prevent dark circles from appearing to a great extent. So, let’s explore them.
Common Causes of Dark Eye Circles
There are five of them.
- Constricted vessels: There are many reasons why your blood vessels might become constricted. Stress, insomnia, and habitual rubbing of the eyes can constrict the capillaries underneath your eye and the skin in this area will become swollen. After that, fluids, including blood, will leak out and get stuck around the eyes. Soon enough, blood clots will form and your eyes will appear reddish, then turn purplish and then black.
- Medications: Certain medications can dilate your eyes or dry them out. Consult your family physician about the alternative medication so you won’t have to deal with such side effects.
- Allergies: Allergies lead to inflammation, which can further cause rashes and itchiness. This causes dark circles under your eyes. When this happens, you need to get immediate relief from antihistamines. Also, stay away from foods or environmental elements that disrupt your immune response.
- Tired eyes: This is associated with staring at a computer screen as it puts a lot of gravitational pressure on your eyes. Tired eyes cause dryness and swelling. A moisturizing eye dropper can help you with this problem.
- Health conditions: Falling sick leads to dehydration and causes those dark eye circles. Drink plenty of water to prevent such conditions.
Taking care of dark eye circles is not as difficult as you think. Start living a stress-free life and use the right products at the right time. You won’t have to worry about anything. Take care!
There are millions of patients who every year correct LASIK by losing vision for myopia, farsightedness or astigmatism. LASIK refractive surgery is a cutting-edge technique that uses the excimer laser to correct many of the most common vision defects.
Almost all of the workplaces nowadays are digitalized that demand a lot of computer related works from their employees. However, working for long hours on the computer screen will give rise to a major job-related problem which may need a Computer Eye Strain Treatment.
Winged eyeliners have been huge since forever. Since we’ve worn them since our teens, we’ve probably become pros at winging our liner. Where it took hours of getting our wing right, now we can flick it in a number of seconds. However, now that we’ve become pros at it, it’s time to change things up a bit.
As soon as women hit their twenties one thing that is always on their mind is aging. Wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines are all signs of aging with under eye being the most dreadful one. From home remedies to expensively imported face creams, we have seen women try them all of them in order to avoid and diminish under eye bags.
Most of our skin problems are near the eye area, maybe this is why eye creams are our favorite when it comes to skin care products. Dark circles, puffiness, crow feet and many more problems are addressed by eye creams. Using eye cream as a part of your daily skin care routine can make a huge difference in your facial appearance.
Our worst habits are the ones about which we don’t know that they aren’t suitable. More than often, we unknowingly engage ourselves in actions which can be gradually harmful to our health. Especially when it comes to the subject of eye health; we are ought to be unaware of habits which can negatively affect our vision.
What Is Astigmatism? Why does it happen? What are the symptoms? How is Astigmatism treated? Everything you need to know about this condition.