Why You Should Migrate Your E-commerce Store to Magento
The online e-commerce space is no longer a new phenomenon — No, sir! Today it has transformed into a behemoth and a flourishing industry of its own. Given the prosperous nature of the sector, it is only understandable that more and more companies, including brick and mortar retailers, have embraced it quite eagerly. As a result, there has been a steep rise in competition, thus rendering the market conditions rather fierce. And what do we do when faced with such cut-throat conditions? Well, we seek to improve, of course. Now, one of the key ways to do that is to look at the choice of platform. Why? Well, because it is one of the most important factors for deciding the success of the venture. Now, given just how popular e-commerce is, there is obviously an abundance of options in the market. However, amongst all the platforms, there is a name that has established itself as one of the top choices: Magento.
You see, as the business flourishes, e-commerce platforms can get very expensive to use and maintain. Plus, there’s that bit about needing modern and advanced features as time progresses and the business grows. It is in this regard that Magento typically fares quite well. However, is there all there is, i.e. is it all that Magento has to offer? Absolutely not. Here are some of the top features of Magento that make it an excellent choice for an e-commerce platform.
1. Advanced SEO: Of course, when you set up a digital store, you also want to drive as much traffic as possible to it. For that, you need search engine optimization — an aspect that Magento has aced, thanks to the top-notch SEO capabilities. It is able to significantly improve traffic flow to the website since SEO efficiency is one of the fundamentals on which it is based. This, in turn, makes adoption or migration to Magento 2 totally worth the effort.
2. Third-party integrations: In order to offer a high-quality shopping experience to shoppers, e-commerce relies on a variety of third-party apps and APIs. Magento does very well in this department as well, allowing you to integrate third-party apps such as PayPal, Mail Chimp, etc. as well as other solutions for data analytics and more.
3. Smart search capabilities: The e-commerce store’s search capabilities play a decisive role in the quality of the customer experience. Thankfully, Magento comes fully loaded with advanced and intelligent search abilities that allow users to filter products and other offerings on the basis of a variety of consequential factors. Oh and let’s not forget the data-driven automatic suggestions it offers as well.
If you already run such a store on another platform and are wondering if you should migrate to Magento, allow us to tell you why you absolutely must.
1. Out-of-the-box functionalities: One of the biggest USPs of Magento is the fact that it offers a distinctive and wide range of features and functionalities right off the bat. It enables businesses to exercise complete control over the store’s content, tailor it completely in accordance with the business’ goals, offer easy checkout processes, and so much more. All of this without necessitating any additional investments.
2. Massive community: Magento 2 is clearly a very popular offering in the ecosystem, which has resulted in it garnering quite a robust community of experts and skilled developers. For business owners, this means they will always have access to quality help from developers all over the world, lest they feel the need.
3. Top security provisions: High levels of security are vital if you wish to establish trust with your customers. Of course, Magento 2 has plenty of provisions for that as well — there’s the AES-256 based data encryption and SHA-256 based hashing among other things.
Now that you know how Magento 2 stands to benefit your business, all you need is an expert to help you migrate your e-commerce store to this platform.
Look at the world around you and you will find countless examples of technologies that did not even exist till, say, a decade ago. That’s the thing about the evolution of technology — it has given us countless tools such as mobile apps, autonomous driving, etc. to help the world in myriad different ways
As a business owner or an entrepreneur, you think of building a robust eCommerce store for your business but at last, you end up in the confusion of which platform to choose. Many choices can also trouble you, this line fits in the case of eCommerce store development.
In general, Apache Spark is used for database distributed computing, but not restricted to specific devices or platforms. By using in-memory storage and streamlined query implementation, massively speeds up limited data collection lookups, regardless of how large the dataset is.
Today, web apps have become a necessity for businesses irrespective of their size and the industry vertical they reside in. Hence businesses are opting for web app development services to create web applications.
You remember the times when you had to go out to buy, well, everything? Groceries, clothes, furniture — everything required you to step out of your house and go through the shopping process. Then came along e-commerce.
SAP S4 HANA is one of the most technologically-advanced networks currently available in the market. This future-ready ERP system provides businesses with intelligent technologies, allowing them to take a lead into the process with machine learning, AI, and modern analytics and reporting.
In this crucial time, the ability to act strategically when necessary is more important than ever before. Companies right now will be thinking about how to increase efficiency, how to slash costs, and how to become more efficient. How your business had changed over time is your ways of interacting with your staff and accessing the data it needs
One of the most common and familiar questions that we encounter every time or that pops-up in our minds automatically when we talk about startups is which application development software to choose from Android or iOS.