Why Flutter Is The Right Choice For Cross-Platform Framework?
In the context of mobile app development, there are two key considerations: product quality and time to market. For this reason, developers turn to cross-platform frameworks, such as Cordova, Intel XDK, Flutter, and more to ensure that both the factors get addressed. Now the question is which structure is better? While most people will tell you that the answer to that question is subjective, the fact remains that some names offer an edge over the others. Case in point: Flutter. Introduced by Google earlier this year in February, Flutter is a cross-platform mobile SDK. What makes it the preferred choice? Let's take a look.
To begin with, Flutter is state-of-the-art as well as reactive -- two of the most compelling features that help create robust applications with shared code functionality, fuss-free accessibility on any mobile platform, and excellent UI. It also gets its rendering engine, which is comparatively more agile and efficacious against other frameworks. In addition to that, the tech behemoth further empowers developers via the provision of an Android Studio plugin and support. It means they can write in Flutter with an IDE of their choice.
There's another crucial aspect to consider: developers get burdened with the task of learning a new language when it comes to working with a new framework. Google ensures that that is no longer a 'chore,' thanks to the fact that Flutter comes with excellent documentation that is thorough sans the complexity typically associated with such endeavors. Moreover, that is yet another reason why Flutter is widely considered the perfect choice of framework.
Listed are some of the most important benefits that Flutter has to offer :
1. A quick view of changes: Flutter gets hot reload, which allows developers to see the changes they’ve made to the code immediately in the app. Since it takes only a few seconds to see changes, teams can swiftly experiment, add new features, and fix bugs among other things. Furthermore, reload helps facilitate improved collaboration between designers and developers when they wish to enhance the app's design and take a look at the desired changes instantly.
2. Myriad tools: The framework gets an abundance of apps, including the Dart Observatory, Debug Mode Assertions, and Dart Analyzer, which helps speed up the development process. Flutter also supports the IntelliJ plugin, which delivers functions such as debugging, autofill, and more. It also gets the toggle platform tool that empowers developers with the chance to see the difference between the Android and iOS UIs. Collectively, all these tools contribute significantly to ensuring that Flutter delivers quality as well as uniformity without affecting either fluidity or speed.
One must not forget that Flutter is relatively new in the market and is bound to have certain flaws. So, it is essential that we also take a look at its cons:
1. Only for mobile apps: Web browsers don’t support Flutter and is meant solely for smartphone apps. It is an essential consideration while developers are evaluating the technology stack they wish to work within the future.
2. Lack of functionalities: Once again, since the framework is a newbie, developers might not be able to find every feature that they need.
3. No TV support: Since smart TVs are a rage now, one is bound to see if Flutter supports Apple TV and Android TV. Unfortunately, the truth is that support for TV apps is virtually non-existent. At least currently.
Of course, Flutter has its shortcomings, but the fact remains that this framework has Google behind it. Moreover, this can only mean good things for the future of the technology as well as those looking to make use of it. Nonetheless, businesses must ensure that they hire the services of a trusted cross-platform mobile app development company for the nature of the services they require from a development perspective.
You probably didn’t know this, but you can actually earn money off exercising. Yes! You can receive money by exercising your own body and staying fit at the same time. If you have always wanted to exercise, but every time you think of it you make excuses, this may be all the push you need to get started on your fitness journey.
In the modern era of DevOps and cloud-native applications, there has been a significant cloud paradigm shift with changing roles of IT departments and changing a line of business for business agility.
Over the past several years, the surge in mobile devices, followed by advancing technologies, has opened ways for location-based marketing. Therefore, sectors such as banks, food, retail, and real estate today use location-based applications and technology platforms to communicate with consumers in a more personalized way.
Hiring one of the top mobile app development companies can surely help you propel your business dramatically to achieve high financial growth and profit.
No matter the type of business you do, a mobile app is always a great way to reach out to millions of people. A lot of people do not understand that there are different types of mobile apps.
You may have heard about the Internet of Things a lot since it made its way into mainstream media in the 2000s and the utopian cities it would help create.
With the rapid growth of mobile technology, the demand for efficient, smoother, and faster applications has increased. Users want apps that are simple to use, have an excellent look, to build, and quick to implement. That’s why developers are in dilemma of choosing the right app development technology that meets modern user demands.
Businesses have spotted that their customers now heavily rely on mobile apps; however, many of them are not able to plan how they should react to the increasing drive created by the smart mobile technology.