Top Reasons You Need to Move Your Business to the Cloud
Cloud computing is a new way to store, manage and process data over the internet instead of your computer’s hard drive. Cloud computing is hot topic right now and will probably stay that way for at least coming 5 years. We are using cloud technologies in our daily life from Facebook status update to checking account balance on phone and more.
Cloud computing is also helpful for businesses to reduce their IT costs. According to net security.com, you can reduce your IT costs 30% by adopting cloud technology. Many small to large businesses use cloud computing today either directly (Google, Amazon) or indirectly (twitter) instead of traditional on-site alternatives. Google drive, social networking sites like Facebook, Linkedin, webmail, and online business application all are cloud based services.
Now cloud computing is replacing the traditional model of having software applications installed on on-premise hardware, from desktop computers to rooms full of servers, depending on the size of the business. With cloud computing, you can access applications via internet. It is called software as service (or Saas). Now businesses are freed from updating software and hardware. Just log on and get to work from anywhere at any time.
There are different types of cloud computing services which cloud computing venders provide including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Salesforce is leader in cloud computing which provides applications for all aspects of your business, including CRM, sales, ERP, customer service, marketing automation, business analytics, mobile application building, and much more. They also provide salesforce support services for their customers.
Top Reasons to Use Cloud Computing:
- Businesses no need to hire IT Professional to provision the server or network storage. It allows remotely located employees to access applications and work over the internet. It makes easier for employees to combine on shared data.
- Cloud based services allows businesses to switch their applications easily and rapidly, use the one that suits you best.
- With cloud computing businesses can improve productivity of their employees. It provides more productive environment by enabling participants in a business ecosystem to share processing logic.
- Cloud computing allows their users to experiment and choose the best option for their needs. It additionally allows business to use, access and just for what they utilize.
- Making everyone at your company more productive is a best way to grow your business. Salesforce makes it possible. Salesforce helps employees to work faster and smarter. You don’t have to waste lot of time on tracking the information. It stores the data in email, spreadsheet documents and notebooks or even on sticky notes. Salesforce provides centralized information system which saves lot of time and it’s easy to find what you need, and when you need it.
- One thing I immediately liked about salesforce is its customizable dashboard. It is easy to use, implement and access. You can customize salesforce application as per your requirement. And without hiring developers you can do it by yourself. Anyone can make these changes, with clicks, not code. It supports all recent browsers like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- Salesforce’s contact management system gives you 360-degree view of your customers including activity history, customer communications, internal account discussions and even social data.
- Salesforce provides you a big-picture view of each lead by tracking them all the way back to which campaigns and marketing channels they came from, including social media. This help to determine which marketing channels are working and aren’t working for you. So you can make decision in which marketing channel you should invest.
If you not moved to cloud yet? Now its time to move on, because it will help you to understand ways to maximize benefits and minimize risks.
When you are creating an app, there are many elements about it that you need to know. Elements that you might not even know about. This is why you need to make sure that you are getting to know everything before you decide to create an app for your business.
Do you know that when you develop a successful app that resonates with people, that you are also inadvertently strengthening your brand as well? That you are ultimately ensuring that your business gets to enjoy more success and prosperity?
Everyone is trying to create an app that is superior to the previous person’s effort. App developers are always trying to improve and evolve the features of an app to give it the best chance of becoming an in-demand product that many will want to download.
I have my own websites, and I am a programmer. I needed an online platform where I can gather the data about what I was developing. So, I came across Comparium to use on Internet Explorer for Mac, where I could test different screens of the websites and the apps I was developing.
Are safety and compliance crucial for your business operation? If yes, then have you considered deploying EHS software in your organization? If not, then these eye-opening facts will make you invest in EHS (Environmental, Health, and Safety) software.
App onboarding is crucial as it decides the success or failure of the application. It is the first point of contact in a mobile app user’s journey. The onboarding process covers a series of screens.
It is a highly competitive world, and companies are continually striving to do better each day to improve productivity and increase overall efficiency. In any business, managing documents, exchanging data through emails, and scheduling meetings requires continuous collaboration within the team.
Penetration testing has grown into one of the most common engagements for the current security-aware companies. There are numerous reasons for running a pentest, such as better security guards, diminished risk levels or meeting strict compliance requirements