Top Cloud Storage Service Provider Who Offers Free Space
Cloud storage is a cloud computing model which allows us to store, access, and share data over the internet. Data is stored on cloud and is maintained and controlled by a cloud computing service provider such as amazon, Microsoft and more. As a user, you can access and share your stored data from anywhere on the cloud via internet.
With the use of cloud storage, you no need to store the information in your hard drive. However, you can access it from any location and download it onto any device of your choice including mobile, desktop, tab, and more. You can also edit files, such as Word documents or PowerPoint presentations, simultaneously with other users, making it easier to work away from the office. Your data is safe with the cloud storage providers and you don’t run with the risk of a crashed or the stolen hard disk.
Here is the list of top cloud storage service provider:
1. Dropbox: Dropbox was founded by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi in 2007. It offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. From last few years, Dropbox has gained popularity across world as a best cloud storage service provider. It is very easy to use and is available to almost every platform. It provides 2GB free cloud storage data to each user and user can also earn up to 16GB data by referring Dropbox to their friends.
If you need to expand the storage, you can upgrade your account to the 1TB plan for $9.99 monthly
2. Google Drive: Google drive gives facility to keep your data safe and to access from anywhere via internet. Users can access google drive by login with their Gmail account. You just have to head to drive.google.com and enable the service. It provides 15 GB free cloud storage data which is shared among its various services like Gmail, Google Plus etc. Organizing data in google drive is as easy as organizing in your computer hard drive.
If you need to expand the storage, you can upgrade your account to paid plan. Accordingly goggle offers 100 GB data storage for $1.99/month and 1 TB for $9.99/month, they also have high storage plans like 10 TB, 20 TB and 30 TB.
3. One Drive: One drive allows us to store and share documents, photos, and other files from anywhere, on any device. Anyone can get 5GB free storage space, who has a Microsoft account.
If you need to expand the storage, you have to upgrade your account to paid plan like 50GB for $1.99/month, OneDrive + Office 365 with 1TB space for $6.99/month per user, OneDrive + Office 365 with 1TB space for $9.99/month for 5 users.
4. Box: Box was started in 2005, Box has been around for a long time now. When drop box was gaining popularity among individual, Box was popular among business and enterprise users. Any user can sign up for a free individual account on Box. It provides 10GB free cloud storage data for personal use. With a personal account you can only upload file smaller than 250MB. Box enables you to share files with colleagues, assign tasks, leave comments on someone's work, and get notifications when a file changes.
5. Mega: Mega was launched by the one very popular file sharing site Mega upload which was taken down by FBI after several copyright infringements. You will be surprised to know, over 100,000 users registered within 1 hour when mega was launched. It provides very secure system for users. Mega itself can’t access your information since you hold the Encryption key from start to the finish.
As the importance of software continues to grow, there are several factors whose influence have grown right along with it. And out of all of them, test automation frameworks have garnered their fair share of attention from the market. Why is that?
Electronic Health Records system offers benefits that have enabled an industry as tricky as healthcare. The software allows for medical professionals and other professionals across the ecosystem to quickly input as well as access information about a patient.
Development, while eventually rewarding, can be a very tedious process. But that’s the thing about technology; it always manages to find a solution, no matter the problem. So, in the context of development, experts came up with frameworks that would help programmers do away with tedious and arduous coding practices.
DevOps and Agile approach in an organization is not merely an implementation of certain tools and techniques, instead, it is cultural change. Many organizations in the software industry have either adopted these methodologies or are making accommodations to incorporate them in their system.
Running a company, no matter how big or small is no easy task. It has so many different parts and components that all need to be managed correctly to ensure seamless operations for the company. Now, different people may have different opinions about how to ensure the smooth functioning of a business.
These days, collaboration has become a business need to support innovative ways of working. Companies are well beyond a realm where employees are destined to their counters. The staff is hardly in the same place at the same time
Almost every single person in the software industry must have heard about code reviews and may be familiar with it. Even then the concept of reviewing codes is misinterpreted. People in this industry generally assume that performing tests must be sufficient to meet the requirements of the verification process, yet it is mostly ignored in the software development life cycle.
Online exams may seem like a modern contraption and, quite frankly, they are indeed quite advanced. But what they are not is brand new — yep, the concept of online exams has been around for nearly as long as the concept of online learning has been around.