Top Cloud Storage Service Provider Who Offers Free Space
Cloud storage is a cloud computing model which allows us to store, access, and share data over the internet. Data is stored on cloud and is maintained and controlled by a cloud computing service provider such as amazon, Microsoft and more. As a user, you can access and share your stored data from anywhere on the cloud via internet.
With the use of cloud storage, you no need to store the information in your hard drive. However, you can access it from any location and download it onto any device of your choice including mobile, desktop, tab, and more. You can also edit files, such as Word documents or PowerPoint presentations, simultaneously with other users, making it easier to work away from the office. Your data is safe with the cloud storage providers and you don’t run with the risk of a crashed or the stolen hard disk.
Here is the list of top cloud storage service provider:
1. Dropbox: Dropbox was founded by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi in 2007. It offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. From last few years, Dropbox has gained popularity across world as a best cloud storage service provider. It is very easy to use and is available to almost every platform. It provides 2GB free cloud storage data to each user and user can also earn up to 16GB data by referring Dropbox to their friends.
If you need to expand the storage, you can upgrade your account to the 1TB plan for $9.99 monthly
2. Google Drive: Google drive gives facility to keep your data safe and to access from anywhere via internet. Users can access google drive by login with their Gmail account. You just have to head to drive.google.com and enable the service. It provides 15 GB free cloud storage data which is shared among its various services like Gmail, Google Plus etc. Organizing data in google drive is as easy as organizing in your computer hard drive.
If you need to expand the storage, you can upgrade your account to paid plan. Accordingly goggle offers 100 GB data storage for $1.99/month and 1 TB for $9.99/month, they also have high storage plans like 10 TB, 20 TB and 30 TB.
3. One Drive: One drive allows us to store and share documents, photos, and other files from anywhere, on any device. Anyone can get 5GB free storage space, who has a Microsoft account.
If you need to expand the storage, you have to upgrade your account to paid plan like 50GB for $1.99/month, OneDrive + Office 365 with 1TB space for $6.99/month per user, OneDrive + Office 365 with 1TB space for $9.99/month for 5 users.
4. Box: Box was started in 2005, Box has been around for a long time now. When drop box was gaining popularity among individual, Box was popular among business and enterprise users. Any user can sign up for a free individual account on Box. It provides 10GB free cloud storage data for personal use. With a personal account you can only upload file smaller than 250MB. Box enables you to share files with colleagues, assign tasks, leave comments on someone's work, and get notifications when a file changes.
5. Mega: Mega was launched by the one very popular file sharing site Mega upload which was taken down by FBI after several copyright infringements. You will be surprised to know, over 100,000 users registered within 1 hour when mega was launched. It provides very secure system for users. Mega itself can’t access your information since you hold the Encryption key from start to the finish.
It is a highly competitive world, and companies are continually striving to do better each day to improve productivity and increase overall efficiency. In any business, managing documents, exchanging data through emails, and scheduling meetings requires continuous collaboration within the team.
Penetration testing has grown into one of the most common engagements for the current security-aware companies. There are numerous reasons for running a pentest, such as better security guards, diminished risk levels or meeting strict compliance requirements
To be able to keep up with this ever-shorter release cycles that come with the adoption of agile software development, many development teams are embracing test automation as a means to continuously make sure that every software release conforms to the desired degree of quality.
Mobile application security testing can help ensure there aren't any loopholes in the software that might lead to information loss. The sets of tests are meant to assault the program to recognize potential threats and vulnerabilities that would allow external systems or persons to get private data stored on the mobile device.
Today’s enterprises are more focussed on faster releases and faster developments but with less focus on the Quality Assurance (QA) part of the SDLC. But, this hard-hitting as when the defects are more, the final software is affected and does not enjoy customer preference.
Front-end development is evolving at a rapid pace. As a developer, you need to cope up with the modern technology trends to provide the best user experience on your application. As part of this, advanced web development technologies such as Vue.js help to create interactive UI and maximize ROI.
Businesses often face the challenge to opt between in-house software application development or outsourcing software development companies for application development. Which one to choose is the real fight. We have the answers though.
The need to revolutionize patient care has never been significant than it is today. Every healthcare professional wants to know as much as possible about the vitals of patients to improve diagnosis and deliver efficient treatment.