Top Cloud Storage Service Provider Who Offers Free Space
Cloud storage is a cloud computing model which allows us to store, access, and share data over the internet. Data is stored on cloud and is maintained and controlled by a cloud computing service provider such as amazon, Microsoft and more. As a user, you can access and share your stored data from anywhere on the cloud via internet.
With the use of cloud storage, you no need to store the information in your hard drive. However, you can access it from any location and download it onto any device of your choice including mobile, desktop, tab, and more. You can also edit files, such as Word documents or PowerPoint presentations, simultaneously with other users, making it easier to work away from the office. Your data is safe with the cloud storage providers and you don’t run with the risk of a crashed or the stolen hard disk.
Here is the list of top cloud storage service provider:
1. Dropbox: Dropbox was founded by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi in 2007. It offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. From last few years, Dropbox has gained popularity across world as a best cloud storage service provider. It is very easy to use and is available to almost every platform. It provides 2GB free cloud storage data to each user and user can also earn up to 16GB data by referring Dropbox to their friends.
If you need to expand the storage, you can upgrade your account to the 1TB plan for $9.99 monthly
2. Google Drive: Google drive gives facility to keep your data safe and to access from anywhere via internet. Users can access google drive by login with their Gmail account. You just have to head to drive.google.com and enable the service. It provides 15 GB free cloud storage data which is shared among its various services like Gmail, Google Plus etc. Organizing data in google drive is as easy as organizing in your computer hard drive.
If you need to expand the storage, you can upgrade your account to paid plan. Accordingly goggle offers 100 GB data storage for $1.99/month and 1 TB for $9.99/month, they also have high storage plans like 10 TB, 20 TB and 30 TB.
3. One Drive: One drive allows us to store and share documents, photos, and other files from anywhere, on any device. Anyone can get 5GB free storage space, who has a Microsoft account.
If you need to expand the storage, you have to upgrade your account to paid plan like 50GB for $1.99/month, OneDrive + Office 365 with 1TB space for $6.99/month per user, OneDrive + Office 365 with 1TB space for $9.99/month for 5 users.
4. Box: Box was started in 2005, Box has been around for a long time now. When drop box was gaining popularity among individual, Box was popular among business and enterprise users. Any user can sign up for a free individual account on Box. It provides 10GB free cloud storage data for personal use. With a personal account you can only upload file smaller than 250MB. Box enables you to share files with colleagues, assign tasks, leave comments on someone's work, and get notifications when a file changes.
5. Mega: Mega was launched by the one very popular file sharing site Mega upload which was taken down by FBI after several copyright infringements. You will be surprised to know, over 100,000 users registered within 1 hour when mega was launched. It provides very secure system for users. Mega itself can’t access your information since you hold the Encryption key from start to the finish.
Prompt and accurate invoicing is an asset for any business. It ensures that the company is timely paid for its services. As the company grows, managing and tracking invoices belonging to different projects manually is impractical.
Nowadays, every business organization can be seen looking for high-end software solutions to increase the productivity and overall efficiency of their business operations. One such digital tool that has gained immense popularity
The world had started to, slowly but steadily, engage with the concept of digital learning and online exams long before the coronavirus pandemic came along and disrupted the education ecosystem across the globe.
The average time spent on smart devices daily has been increasing over the years. Mobile app development technology is continuously evolving and flourishing in this digital era. Thus, you have to keep up with the latest mobile app development trends.
For security-conscious companies, being compliant with industry-standard security policies is a top priority. Being in non-compliance with industry standards can result in fines. More importantly, it can lead to increased cyber-attacks on your company, employee data, and customer data.
As the world continues to evolve at a break-neck pace, the market has witnessed numerous changes. Among all these changes, perhaps none has proven to be quite as consequential as the emergence of e-commerce.
Tracking your employee's time is an essential component of many businesses. It enables business owners to accurately charge their clients for the time spent on their projects. Luckily, time tracking in the digital age is not a challenge anymore.