Top 5 Benefits of eCommerce ERP Integration to Boost Business Revenue
This post will show you how eCommerce businesses are boosting their revenue by integrating eCommerce ERP systems.
I will provide the details on the importance of ERP integration with an eCommerce platform and how to leverage the best advantages.
In short: If you want to get the best out of your eCommerce business, then you’ll love this post.
Let’s get started.
A new study finds that the US B2B eCommerce business is increasing at a rate of 12.1% every year. In 2017, the B2B market crossed the sales mark of $8 trillion, and the B2C market nearly touched $3 trillion. Companies that integrate eCommerce platform with ERP system are finding it easy to sell their products across different platforms, through multiple vendors, and to various regions.
A well-measured customized ERP solution can help to automate your business process and increase the revenue. It saves your business running cost, increases conversion rates, streamlines the process, and gives many other benefits. Here, we will explore the top advantages of integrating an eCommerce channel (Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and more) with ERP software (Epicor, OnCloudERP, Dynamics, and more) for business growth.
Why the integration of eCommerce with ERP is vital for a business
Yes, you can deploy an eCommerce solution as a standalone manual process. However, it takes a profusion amount of time and efforts to manage the product data, inventory status, latest costs, buyer addresses, and whatnot. It becomes challenging to keep the shipping and tracking details on a current track and the result? You may have to face customer dissatisfaction and loss of revenue.
Today’s tech-savvy buyers expect more expediency in their purchases. From detailed product information to live to track their shipment, they want everything at their convenience. Even I and you are expecting the same as a buyer, don’t you?
An ERP software streamlines the business function. When you integrate ERP software to your system, you get real-time information sharing while making the workflows on automation.
The ERP integration in B2B and B2C companies help to generate enormous revenue while keeping the everyday tasks simple and making customers happy.
Let’s see the top 5 benefits of integrating an eCommerce business with good ERP software:
- Better Buyer Experience: The principal reason for the success of any business is customer satisfaction. An ERP integration with business line enables the users to perform various operations at ease. From analyzing the updated product specification to checking warranty details, from making convenient shipping choices to getting discounts through directly talking with the sales team; all these can be possible by integrating the back-office software. Outcome: Convenience for Buyer, Customer stability for Business
- Streamline Operations & Reduce Data Redundancy: When integration is made, it brings all the departments of your organization on the same table. The real-time data access minimizes delays to update and maintain stock details. The automation also reduces the paperwork. The eCommerce portal will contain real-time information, so you will not need to re-enter the data manually. Outcome: Minimum human effort for data updating, Eliminate data repetition
- Improve Productivity and Business Control: Due to the automation process of data management, employees can concentrate on other productive tasks like product research or business marketing. Moreover, eCommerce and ERP integration allow you to control the entire business process from one location. The inclusion of inventory, CRM, finance, sales, and other departments into the eCommerce platform creates a well-organized communication policy between them. Outcome: Better Business Control, Increased Productivity
- Save Time & Cost through Efficient Tools & Technology: Modern technology and tools give you choices to pick up the right platform according to your business needs and budget. For example, an Epicor Magento integration makes it easy to pick up and implement only the functions needed for your business. Establishment of key performance indicators, a transparent workflow, and an accurate timeline can help you to gain the highest advantages of the favorite ERP systems like Epicor through the Magento platform. Outcome: Efficient tools save time and cost
- Real-Time Reporting & Spikes in Sales: When you integrate eCommerce business with ERP, it will be easier to generate reports of the balance sheet, trial balance, P/L statement, cash flow, and more. This real-time reporting provides transparency in the financial information of the company. Also, the automation of data input, order & inventory management helps to become a more scalable business for handling numerous short-term sells demands without any problem. Outcome: Automatic Report Generation, Increase in Sells
The above are some of the most important but not the only benefits of an eCommerce ERP integration. With that, you will surely be able to streamline your business process, provide better customer service, and handle huge sales. No matter in which business you are, you should choose a sustainable eCommerce development company to leverage the best benefits of an eCommerce and ERP integration.
Putting a dollar amount on the cost to start up an eCommerce business is difficult. Some people start up their eCommerce sites on shoestring budgets, while others seemingly have bottomless budgets and go all out.
Today eCommerce is the launch pad for boosting the sales for any goods and services by expanding their footprint over the world through the Internet. Most of the businesses are joining this bandwagon by introducing their online stores. Such e-stores are growing leaps and bounds, increasing the sales while making it a highly competitive market at the same time
Ensuring utmost security of your online store is significant for reasons more than one. A safe online store gives a factor of safety to your customers, help attract more sales and win recurring customers, other than securing your transactions and saving your online portal from unwanted downtime due to security loopholes
An online store is one of the most vibrant ways to raise proceeds with little overhead: You can easily generate sales 24x7 at a global level without the investment in staff or other resources required for operating a brick-and-mortar business.
Success in an ecommerce business is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors that come into play and resource planning is one such factor. As your business grows, it becomes very difficult to manage your resource which is why you need something called ERP software
If you are planning to launch your own ecommerce store, you must be looking for a good Magento developer. But how can you find one? What qualities should you look for? Here is a guide to help you out with such questions and help you find the right developer for you.
Merchants give ѕо muсh thought іntо making thе sale thаt thеу tend tо forget ѕоmе оf thе post-sale components thаt savvy shoppers lооk fоr first. Onе оf thеѕе іѕ thе returns policy — thаt page оf text thаt explains tо shoppers whаt thеу саn dо іf thеу don’t lіkе thеіr purchase.
The digital consumer is an intricate puzzle for marketers and businesses. For one, the modern, hyper-connected consumer is aided by technology and influenced by sweeping changes in the eCommerce industry.