Six Major Benefits of Cross-Platform Development for Hospitality Industry
Nowadays, customers prefer superior quality mobile applications that work across a range of lucrative platforms and devices such as Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Likewise, the modern hospitality industry cannot sustain without the mobile technology. From booking tickets online, making an online payment, and ensuring the customers keep engaged and returning to your business, every hospitality firm relies on a wide range of mobility tools and platforms.
Designing and developing mobile apps for multiple mobile platforms provide a multitude of benefits with a major one being building native-like applications that deliver an exceptional, consistent user experience. There are many advantages of using cross-platform development for any business. Here is the list of some of the other benefits of cross-platform mobile development for your hospitality businesses.
- Greater Reach – The more mobile operating systems you build for, the more customers you will be able to reach soon as well as easily. With Google Android and Apple iOS competing for the top positions globally, the number of mobile users and use of mobile apps is increasing tremendously every day. Building a mobile app that runs on the majority of mobile OSes will give you an added benefit of tapping into the more significant market potential.
- Code Reuse – One of the major benefits of using multi-platform app development is code reusability. Instead of writing new lines of code for each platform from scratch, mobile application developers can write code for one platform and reuse it across other platforms. It helps to cut down on the time, effort and money you need to invest in building apps for each operation system, thus eliminating task redundancy and drudgery.
- Uniform Look and Feel – With cross-platform mobile app development, it is easier to maintain consistency in the overall design, look and feel of your app across multiple platforms. When developing apps for various platform natively, it is difficult to synchronise different development teams and ensure consistent app performance and user experience on all the other platforms.
- Cost-effectiveness – Building a cross-platform solution for various operating systems is highly cost-effective as the process leverages a single codebase. Enterprises pay for building a separate app but multiple mobile systems thus reducing the investment cost which is required for resources, tools, and technologies for a specific portable system.
- Simplified Marketing – When you are having a more excellent outreach and large user base, marketing and branding become easier. It means you do not need to create niche marketing messages for a specific set of users. You can market the app on various media platforms via generalised messages for the target groups.
- Rapid App Development – Mobile app development with cross-platform solutions like Xamarin, Sencha and PhoneGap is much faster than native app development. It is because the solution deploys a single script to run on all platforms. Rapid app development also results in the product reaching the market sooner than usual. Moreover, the time saved can be utilized for fixing the app errors and making your app more useful to your target users. It is just a win-win situation for all – enterprise, developers, and customers.
While mobile apps are becoming diverse and user bases are exponentially expanding, there’s no one specific choice of platform you can build. The concept of cross-platform is gaining immense popularity among all other industries including healthcare, financial, eCommerce and more. Apart from code reuse capability, cross platforms have a whole lot more to offer when compared to native app development. Would you prefer developing a cross-platform mobile app for your hospitality business? Share your thoughts with us using the comments section below.
You probably didn’t know this, but you can actually earn money off exercising. Yes! You can receive money by exercising your own body and staying fit at the same time. If you have always wanted to exercise, but every time you think of it you make excuses, this may be all the push you need to get started on your fitness journey.
In the modern era of DevOps and cloud-native applications, there has been a significant cloud paradigm shift with changing roles of IT departments and changing a line of business for business agility.
Over the past several years, the surge in mobile devices, followed by advancing technologies, has opened ways for location-based marketing. Therefore, sectors such as banks, food, retail, and real estate today use location-based applications and technology platforms to communicate with consumers in a more personalized way.
Hiring one of the top mobile app development companies can surely help you propel your business dramatically to achieve high financial growth and profit.
No matter the type of business you do, a mobile app is always a great way to reach out to millions of people. A lot of people do not understand that there are different types of mobile apps.
You may have heard about the Internet of Things a lot since it made its way into mainstream media in the 2000s and the utopian cities it would help create.
With the rapid growth of mobile technology, the demand for efficient, smoother, and faster applications has increased. Users want apps that are simple to use, have an excellent look, to build, and quick to implement. That’s why developers are in dilemma of choosing the right app development technology that meets modern user demands.
Businesses have spotted that their customers now heavily rely on mobile apps; however, many of them are not able to plan how they should react to the increasing drive created by the smart mobile technology.