People worldwide use mobile applications for almost everything, from online banking to e-commerce and social media to healthcare. Mobile applications offer convenience and a seamless user experience.
A large part of the credit for app development goes to widely used frameworks like Angular, which helps make the development of robust apps easy.
The need for frameworks - Frameworks boosts web development efficiency and performance by providing a consistent structure, so developers don't have to rebuild the code from scratch. Frameworks save time and offer developers various features that can be added to software with extra effort.
Angular is advantageous from both business and developmental standpoints. The framework can work productively with many back-end languages and combine business logic and UI.
Angular is used for a wide range of web as well as mobile applications and is incredibly efficient for some particular software solutions. Angular can be used to create apps for;
Single page applications (SPAs) are dynamic applications, meaning that when a user navigates the app, the page does not reload. The data is fed in or received by the user, but the app does not reload the page from the server by the input output action of the user or server.
Angular's progressive web applications (PWAs) allow web technologies to run mobile apps on online and offline platforms. PWAs work in browsers but behave like native apps. PWAs can be used directly from the browser and do not need to be downloaded from Google play or the app store to run, making it ideal for the banking industry.
As an example, Deutsche bank, one of the world's largest leading financial service providers, uses AngularJS for the front page of their developer portal. This developer portal features the bank's API program, is an access point for organizations on a global scale wanting to integrate the bank's transaction system into their web software.
Benefits of Angular for Banking Industry Applications
- Higher extensibility - Banking apps undergo heavy usage resulting in heavy data exchange. The framework of the application needs to be powerful enough to respond to and handle such heavy data traffic load without disruption. AngularJS framework offers the ability to extend the system and the level of effort required to implement that extension to deal with data and traffic surges easily.
- Enhanced performance - AngularJS can power web applications very efficiently and helps improve app performance. Angular's diverse capabilities can help make a programmer's work easier and enable fast app loading. The framework is compatible with many types of back-end programming languages and displays the data in the UI very efficiently.
- Large scale systems - Angular is used widely to create large-scale systems that cater to large enterprises or organizations' needs rather than a specific user. Such applications can help the banking industry to manage workflow and particular operations, like CRMs, ERP systems, payment processing platforms, email marketing, content management.
- Cross platform development - Angular provides effective cross-platform development. The framework is widely used in native-like applications while providing progressive web app solutions that can run across mobile platforms.
- Licensed software - The banking industry cannot work with unlicensed apps developed using such software.
An MIT license allows users to reuse code for any purpose, even when the code is part of proprietary software. Users can make changes or modify the code as per need as long the original copy of the MIT license is included in their distribution.
A GNU General Purpose License (GPL) is a free copyleft license used primarily for software and allows users to change and share all versions of a program or software.
Angular and AngularJS are both licensed under the MIT license, which is compatible with GPL.
In conclusion, AngularJS, with its interactive, user-centric framework, can help develop sophisticated, tailor-made websites and applications.
Angular is a robust front-end development framework offering many benefits for the banking industry. Angular's features improve productivity and reduce code time and costs while making the development process more efficient. Angular provides compatibility with other popular frameworks and is easy to maintain. We provide Services of Angular web development with extensive experience can help leverage its benefits for advanced web development and front-end development for the banking industry.