Natural Ways To Sleep Better
In today’s era, people are so much busy in their social and personal life so that they have not enough time to sleep. There is so much workload in their daily life and people are getting stressed. This is one of the main reasons for a sleep disorder. Now we have got highly competitive in every field of life, so all those worries and tensions are also one of the reasons for mental and physical stress. To stay healthy, alert and fit, one needs the sleep at least 7-8 hours a day. Enjoying a sound sleep seems to be becoming a distant dream for most of the people. But natural remedies must be followed precisely and the sleep is back in your hand. Let's discuss the top 7 remedies to have a sound sleep.
1. Natural Sleep Remedies: - If you make a timetable about following a routine exercise schedule, it can definitely increase your quantity and quality of your sleep. For a sound sleep, one needs to do some physical work, once tired, sleep comes on instantly. Look at the small kids, they keep running here and there and after having dinner, go to sleep within seconds. To get to sleep naturally make a timetable to exercise, and follow it strictly. If you begin exercising, better do it in the morning or early afternoon, as it is a stimulant that can keep you awake if pushed nearer to the bedtime. Physical activities like yoga, skipping, running, jumping etc helps you to make your body fit and healthy along with this these activities also help you to get better sleep.
2. Sleeping in total darkness:- Most people these days don't put out all the lights of the house, somebody's working on the Computer, a Laptop, a Tablet or watching late night TV, some light just peaks into your bedroom, leaving you and sleepiness. Light is one of a most common hurdle for those who can’t sleep in light. silence. Sometimes due to some fear people are not able to get proper sleep. How to overcome all this? Better make it a routine affair to sleep at a particular time. Make it a habit as it is beneficial to you. Sometimes when you wake in the night for a pee break or feed the baby, just turn on the light that is a necessity and do your job, fall back and go to sleep again. These little steps, if taken regularly can help remove the sleeping orders perfectly.
3. Eating Bananas can reduce sleeping disorders:- If you are not getting a proper sleep, Bananas can help in removing your insomnia. Get 1 Banana, 1 or 2 cups of plain water and some Cinnamon powder, it's not mandatory, only optional.
a. First, peel off the Banana and cut it from both ends and boil it in the water for around 10 minutes.
b. When its temperature cools down a little bit, it should still be warm, put it in a cup and add a pinch of Cinnamon powder to it.
c. While it is still warm, drink the whole cup. It will surely help.
You can also eat a raw Banana You can keep doing it every time so you don't feel like sleeping. You know, why this is a remedy, let me explain in detail-
Banana and its peel contain lots of potassium, vitamins, tryptophan, and magnesium. All these nutrients help the brain to function according to the body. They trigger the maximum level of hormones like serotonin and melatonin, which help the brain to relax and the sleep comes naturally.
4. Tart Cherry Juice: - You don't need anything else mixed to this Tart Cherry juice, it should be taken raw. During the day you should drink this juice at least 225 gm, twice a day. Continue with this consumption regularly every day.
Tart Cherry juice is rich in anti-inflammatory material and anthocyanins (antioxidants) and has a high level of melatonin, which keeps the sleep cycle rotating perfectly. History has proved that sleep-disordered patients slept 90 minutes more than the normal people after having Tart Cherry juice.
5. Honey is the cure for insomnia:- Raw honey contains some properties, which can make you sleep soundly. Get 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey. Have it the way it is or add a pinch of Himalayan salt, If you wish to eradicate this sleep disorder problem then you should Repeat this method regularly, before sleeping and see the world in a better way.
Consuming honey, before you hit the bed. Glycogen is supplied to the liver, which it keeps using the whole night. Stress hormones sprout up at the moment when the glycogen levels of the body go down. this creates a scene for insomnia to show its ugly face. All these problems are taken care of by having honey each night. Honey also has antioxidants that minimize the oxidative stress that begins thriving within the body. So after relaxing the liver, it finally puts the whole body to rest, with its glycogen features,
6. Different oils to deal with sleep disorder: - You need different oils, with different uses to make sound sleep. Put the Lavender oil drops (say 3 or 4) on a sachet, now put this sachet under your pillow. its neuroprotective features relax the mind and sound sleep is the next step. the asant aroma that oozes out makes one sedative and totally relaxed. Its neuroprotective features relax the mind and sound sleep is the next step.
Then you can take Coconut oil to correct your sleep mania. First take a tablespoon of coconut oil, an equal quantity of honey and a pinch of salt. Mix them well, and consume it before you hit the bed. Repeat this every day for a solid sleep. Coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids, which furnish the body with perfect energy. It is also responsible for managing the hormonal production, which helps in the sleeping cycle.
7. Milk to bring in sleep: - Milk has the ingredients, which invite a sound sleep. You need a glass of milk. Warm it, don't make it hot like tea, and then drink it 10 to 15 minutes before you land in your bed. Repeat it each night. It has tryptophan, which acts as a relaxed agent, which invites sound sleep.
Lack of a good night’s sleep can have negative effects you may not even realize. The resulting sluggishness, absentmindedness, disorientation, and irritability can impede productivity, concentration and good decision making. The importance of getting the proper amount of rest cannot be overstated.
Stress is one of the most significant factors for sleep deprivation. When you are stressed or anxious, your mind will continue to grind, even past the sleeping time. Insomnia and other sleeping disorders are also attributed to chronic stress as well.
Fibromyalgia literally means immensely painful muscles. Fibromyalgia is a complicated long-term medical condition which is not characterized by a specific cause and its proper Fibromyalgia Cure is yet to be found. It can’t be referred to as a specific disorder.
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that makes your heart beat much faster than it normally would, in addition to disrupting the heart rhythm. As such, it increases your risk of suffering from cardiovascular diseases, including heart attacks and strokes
While most of us crack jokes on our snoring, the habit actually is more than just an embarrassing or irritating practice. Snoring can be a serious sleep disorder and those who suffer from this sleep disorder named Sleep Apnea, have 40% more chances to die early than others.