Natural Home Remedies to Improve Weak Immune System
Happiness is an emotion of what we are. Joy is the feeling. The joy and happiness all together make life beautiful. But health is not valued till sickness comes. This health and sickness are two integral modes of a coin, we know that coin with the name of immunity. Flawless functioning of the immune system decides the health. So we can say immune system is a very crucial system of the body.
This immune system identifies the menace i.e. bacteria, parasites, and viruses. This system differentiates healthy cells from unhealthy one and destroys them. So proper working of the immune system is very important. This immune system consists of immunity cells like B and T cells that are responsible for its working.
To maintain this healthy immunity and immune system, we should keep our lifestyle healthy. Proper healthy habits and food.
Somewhere due to any infection or weakness, you feel low immunity power.
These can be:
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Poor diet
- Low blood count etc.
This low immunity can be recovered with proper diet and natural home remedies. So very effective to treat low immunity. Nature is enriched with various herbs, some of them can be easily found in our kitchen and home. These can be used to improve the immune system.
- This is one of the best drink to enhance the immunity of the body. The green tea is known to contain a kind of flavonoid known as EGCG ( epigallocatechin gallate. This flavonoid fights with harmful bacteria and viruses from its multiplying and keeps the body safe. Except this, it also consists of many antioxidants that show actions against viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms.
- So its regular consumption helps to control problems related to heart and cancer etc.
How to take?
- Take some green tea and add in a cup of boiled water. Keep for some time and strain. Drink this tea 2-3 times a day. Don’t add milk to it.
- Oranges a very common fruit found in regular life. This fruit is enriched with a vitamin, vitamin C, a great antioxidant that boosts the immunity of the body. This vitamin C enhances the production of immunity cells. This also helps to maintain the levels of cholesterol and blood pressure in the body. Further, these helps fight with infected cells and microorganisms.
- In spite of vitamin C, oranges also known to contain vitamin A, vitamin B, and copper.
How much to take and when?:
- Take an orange and make its juice. Drink one glass of fresh orange juice every morning and one later in the day.
- Garlic is a very common ingredient found in the Indian kitchen. This is one of the best immunity enhancer herbs of nature. This is known for its antifungal, antibacterial, anti-viral properties. Regular consumption of these, help control the ailments like inflammatory bowel disease, common cold, and cough, arthritis, high cholesterol, certain kinds of cancer and sclerosis.
How much to consume?:
- Add its cloves in the daily food.
- Eat two raw garlic cloves daily.
- Another common ingredient in the kitchen which is very effective to increase the immunity of the body.
- This is known for its properties like anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antiseptic, antibiotic and anti-microbial etc. this helps to treat problems such as respiratory infections, fever, cancer cells growth, peptic ulcers, chronic pains and high cholesterol levels etc.
How to take?:
- Take ginger pieces and boil in a cup of water. Drink this ginger tea two times a day.
Other Useful Remedies for low immunity problem.
Ashwagandha with milk.
- Take one glass of hot milk.
- Add one teaspoon of Ashwagandha in it.
- Mix these and have it one time in a day.
Guduchi – Giloy
- Take one glass of warm water.
- Take one tablespoon of Giloy powder and add in the water.
- Mix well and drink one time a day.
With these remedies, lifestyle changes are also crucial to acquire
Detox your body:
- It is very important to detox your body as toxins in your body are the primary reason for disease development.
- One is you can take warm lemon juice in the morning every day.
- Devote 3 to 14 days to consuming only fresh, leafy vegetables and fresh juices like of kale, celery, lemon, ginger, carrot, and beet etc.
Limit your alcohol intake:
- As alcohol intake affects the digestive fire in the body. This fire affects the immunity power.
Get enough sleep
- Sleep is very helpful to treat the overload stress which further helps to control hormonal levels like cortisol, which if increase can suppress the immune function of the body.
Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, and nuts
- As these helps to improve anti-oxidant contents in the body which enhance the immunity cells power to fight against infectious cells.
Eat medicinal mushrooms
- like shiitake (hen of the woods), helps to enhance immunity and very effective in the case of breast cancer.
Do yoga and meditation:
- These activities calm the mind and body problems, maintain the oxygen levels in the body, keep blood circulation proper and these things helps to maintain the hormonal level in control and immunity cells active.
Acupressure is a technique applied in most Asian countries, also known as acupressure. It is derived from acupuncture and differs from it since without the use of needles it manages to strategically stimulate the energy points through massages performed with the fingers
There have been so many advancements in the available designs of hearing aids and non-implantable artificial hearing technology has grown in leaps and bounds in an effort to improve the quality of life of those living with a hearing impairment!
Normally, uric acid dissolves in our blood and passes through our kidneys but sometimes, when too much of uric acid production occurs in our body and kidneys become unable to excrete the uric acid properly, then the level of the uric acid increases in the blood, needle-like urate crystals are formed in the joint which results in inflammation, swelling and pain, this condition is known as Gout.
If you want to reduce your symptoms from allergies caused by dry air or suffering from scratchy throats or clogged nasal passages and even eczema, you need to stay away from all the common mistakes involving your humidifier. Always follow the instructions and recommendations from the manufacturer for maintaining and using your unit.