Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Fixed Assets: Details
Having already shown the world how good it is for various industries, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is being aggressively used by Finance Professionals to manage Fixed Assets. An ERP to manage Fixed Assets is not that commonly spoken of and this is where the Navision helps break ice by offering special functionalities that help Finance based organizations to manage Fixed Assets successfully and with precision.
1. Arguably the Best ERP Software for Small Business owners, NAV helps control and manage the entire life cycle of one’s fixed assets, which includes everything from acquisitions to disposal in order to maximize the value of one’s business investments.
2. The solution helps view accumulated depreciation through the various common tracking methods in it. This way, companies get to take better decisions regarding the most cost-efficient timing with respect to disposal and asset acquisition.
3. One of the finer Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutions, NAV helps save time managing changes. Account Groups within the software can be used to make changes to a large group of assets in a single operation or update all fields related to one asset through a single posting.
4. Organizations get to take total control of costs. They get to track and analyze maintenance and insurance costs for every fixed asset so that the whole thing gets budgeted nicely. Also, costs get better understood over the life cycle of the asset.
5. NAV helps get a more comprehensive perspective with respect to Fixed Assets. The Fixed Assets module integrates nicely with General Ledger and other functionalities so that asset holdings can be incorporated into financial assessments to achieve a complete view of one’s overall financial status.
6. The module helps get a quick overview of the organization and also helps monitor depreciation on each asset.
7. Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps maintain a complete record of all your asset information in such a structure that makes most sense. The solution provides all the necessary information to the organization to help record, track, depreciate and dispose of assets at the most opportune time.
8. NAV helps to view and analyze the current status of fixed assets in real time along with other factors such as costs, depreciation and asset transactions. Depreciation Calculations can be automated and so can other standard operations be in order to streamline accounting procedures.
9. The Best ERP Software for Small Business owners facilitates easy and customizable asset tracking, where the assets can be tracked on the basis of description, location and number for which default fields can be set and custom fields be created.
10. NAV being one of the more powerful Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutions provides for powerful Reporting and Analysis, helping determine the level of detail required in one’s fixed asset report, helping find out whether the assets appear as a single entity or as a set of components and helping generate simulation reports that help find out how the book value and depreciation will develop over time.
11. Navision helps maintain cost monitoring. The solution makes it easy to find out the cost of assets, record routine maintenance on assets and also find out the cost of insurance coverage which includes annual premiums.
12. Navision integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office System Programs. It helps work more productively as asset data can easily be exported and analyzed into familiar applications such as Excel and Word.
13. Every bit of information related to a fixed asset which includes asset account, lease, insurance, user-defined data, specific transactions etc. can all be viewed through asset review and analysis.
14. The solution facilitates standard depreciation methods such as straight line, declining balance and accelerated depreciation and helps define required depreciation conditions well.
It is a highly competitive world, and companies are continually striving to do better each day to improve productivity and increase overall efficiency. In any business, managing documents, exchanging data through emails, and scheduling meetings requires continuous collaboration within the team.
Penetration testing has grown into one of the most common engagements for the current security-aware companies. There are numerous reasons for running a pentest, such as better security guards, diminished risk levels or meeting strict compliance requirements
To be able to keep up with this ever-shorter release cycles that come with the adoption of agile software development, many development teams are embracing test automation as a means to continuously make sure that every software release conforms to the desired degree of quality.
Mobile application security testing can help ensure there aren't any loopholes in the software that might lead to information loss. The sets of tests are meant to assault the program to recognize potential threats and vulnerabilities that would allow external systems or persons to get private data stored on the mobile device.
Today’s enterprises are more focussed on faster releases and faster developments but with less focus on the Quality Assurance (QA) part of the SDLC. But, this hard-hitting as when the defects are more, the final software is affected and does not enjoy customer preference.
Front-end development is evolving at a rapid pace. As a developer, you need to cope up with the modern technology trends to provide the best user experience on your application. As part of this, advanced web development technologies such as Vue.js help to create interactive UI and maximize ROI.
Businesses often face the challenge to opt between in-house software application development or outsourcing software development companies for application development. Which one to choose is the real fight. We have the answers though.
The need to revolutionize patient care has never been significant than it is today. Every healthcare professional wants to know as much as possible about the vitals of patients to improve diagnosis and deliver efficient treatment.