Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Fixed Assets: Details
Having already shown the world how good it is for various industries, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is being aggressively used by Finance Professionals to manage Fixed Assets. An ERP to manage Fixed Assets is not that commonly spoken of and this is where the Navision helps break ice by offering special functionalities that help Finance based organizations to manage Fixed Assets successfully and with precision.
1. Arguably the Best ERP Software for Small Business owners, NAV helps control and manage the entire life cycle of one’s fixed assets, which includes everything from acquisitions to disposal in order to maximize the value of one’s business investments.
2. The solution helps view accumulated depreciation through the various common tracking methods in it. This way, companies get to take better decisions regarding the most cost-efficient timing with respect to disposal and asset acquisition.
3. One of the finer Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutions, NAV helps save time managing changes. Account Groups within the software can be used to make changes to a large group of assets in a single operation or update all fields related to one asset through a single posting.
4. Organizations get to take total control of costs. They get to track and analyze maintenance and insurance costs for every fixed asset so that the whole thing gets budgeted nicely. Also, costs get better understood over the life cycle of the asset.
5. NAV helps get a more comprehensive perspective with respect to Fixed Assets. The Fixed Assets module integrates nicely with General Ledger and other functionalities so that asset holdings can be incorporated into financial assessments to achieve a complete view of one’s overall financial status.
6. The module helps get a quick overview of the organization and also helps monitor depreciation on each asset.
7. Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps maintain a complete record of all your asset information in such a structure that makes most sense. The solution provides all the necessary information to the organization to help record, track, depreciate and dispose of assets at the most opportune time.
8. NAV helps to view and analyze the current status of fixed assets in real time along with other factors such as costs, depreciation and asset transactions. Depreciation Calculations can be automated and so can other standard operations be in order to streamline accounting procedures.
9. The Best ERP Software for Small Business owners facilitates easy and customizable asset tracking, where the assets can be tracked on the basis of description, location and number for which default fields can be set and custom fields be created.
10. NAV being one of the more powerful Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutions provides for powerful Reporting and Analysis, helping determine the level of detail required in one’s fixed asset report, helping find out whether the assets appear as a single entity or as a set of components and helping generate simulation reports that help find out how the book value and depreciation will develop over time.
11. Navision helps maintain cost monitoring. The solution makes it easy to find out the cost of assets, record routine maintenance on assets and also find out the cost of insurance coverage which includes annual premiums.
12. Navision integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office System Programs. It helps work more productively as asset data can easily be exported and analyzed into familiar applications such as Excel and Word.
13. Every bit of information related to a fixed asset which includes asset account, lease, insurance, user-defined data, specific transactions etc. can all be viewed through asset review and analysis.
14. The solution facilitates standard depreciation methods such as straight line, declining balance and accelerated depreciation and helps define required depreciation conditions well.
Digital transformation refers to a tectonic change in the areas of business, including operations, processes, activities, competencies, and more. It leverages the integration of digital technology in the industry and introduces a paradigm shift from the traditional mode of operation to the modern ways of service to deliver value to the customers.
You see, if you are even vaguely familiar with the concept of web app development, you'd know that it's a process that is mired in questions and decisions before you can also get started. Also, though there's a good deal of choices involved, perhaps the most consequential is choosing the framework that will be used to deliver the web app for your business.
This blog post showcases the difference between PHP and Java and explains which would be a better option for what type of enterprise application development.
According to a recent study, the world is well on its way to having more than six billion smartphone users across the globe by next year. Researchers are also of the opinion that by 2022, the number of total app downloads is likely to be as much as 258.2 billion.
Every small and large enterprise require some actionable insights to grow their business. Moreover, to get such ideas, it is necessary to gather the data from various sources that stored in different technology platforms.
Telemedicine is the remote diagnosis and treatment made by health professionals to the patients through web and mobile platforms. Telemedicine or say telehealth applications allow people to connect with the practitioners from anywhere without physical presence.
Round Robin is a strategy for scheduling territorial sales, which sounds not only as to music to most ears, but it is also a very interesting topic for understanding for users of easy to use CRM software.
Whether you are planning to arrange a seminar or conference, university alumni meeting, or recruitment for the company, you will need to cope with many things to keep everything streamlined. Moreover, you may have to deal with some last minute glitches which need teamwork and much workforce for making the event engaging and memorable