Incredible Cleaning Tips Using Incredible Simple Methods
Nowadays we are surrounded with so many ads of cleaning products that promise magical effect and cost way too much. Let us help you in the battle for a clean home and reintroduce you to some common ingredients that can make your life stainless and sparkling clean.
Time to Bake the Cake and Clean the Oven
We are starting with the most famous of all cooking ingredients that can be used for cleaning purposes. Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda is known under many names such as cooking soda, bicarbonate of soda and bread soda. This magical salt can be used in various ways outside the cooking area:
- It can get rid of domestic insects like ants, cockroaches and it can even prevent mold and mildew from growing and spreading.
- Baking soda absorbs strong odors, and it can be used as a light disinfectant, therefore, it is perfect for cleaning kitchen counters, tables, and even toilets.
- You can put it in the washing machine if you don't have fabric softener. As a plus, the soda will clean the inside plumbing and make the water softer.
- Coffee stains on your upholstery? No problem a mix from water and soda will make it as good as cleaned by a professional domestic cleaning company.
- Do you have silver jewelry that has started go get discolored over time? Baking soda will help with that. Just boil the jewelry in question with three-four tablespoons of baking soda. You can use sodium bicarbonate to clean different aluminum surfaces.
A Tablespoon of Vinegar a Day, Keeps the Germs Away
Number two in our list of well-known cleaners is vinegar. What exactly is vinegar you ask, well it is a simple mix of water and fermented ethanol. The fermentation is a result of the influence of the acetic acid bacteria. Vinegar is known in every household not only for its culinary qualities but also for its cleaning characteristics.
- You can clean all sorts of hard surfaces with vinegar - floors, tiles, toilets.
- Do you have a dirty window or mirror? Vinegar is here to save the day. There is a reason why the London skyscrapers have so shiny windows, using vinegar sprayed on a newspaper as a window cleaner is an old British tradition.
- No need to use bleach to return the witness in your clothes, you just have to add a small amount of vinegar in the final wash of your laundry machine
- If your drain or pipes are clogged, you can use vinegar to unblock and clean them.
- Vinegar, similar to the baking soda can be used as an odor remover and fabric softener.
The Citrus Exterminator
Lime juice like the vinegar and the baking soda has high acidity levels and is perfect not only for making margaritas but for cleaning the kitchen afterward. You can use lime juice in a similar way as the first two ingredients in our list, It all depends on personal preference and on what you have in your pantry.
- Lime juice has great cleaning and disinfectant qualities and it is easy to work with. For making a stronger cleaning solution you can add vinegar or baking soda.
- It is a great stain remover especially when it comes to oil stains.
- Lime juice or lemon juice in that matter can be used when cleaning copper or for polishing silverware. A big plus is a pleasant smell that these citrus fruits leave.
- You can use lime juice to make candles and other aromatherapeutic items in order to purify the air and bring a sense of freshness and cleanliness in the home.
- And of course, after the hard day of cleaning around the house don't forget that limes and lemons are an essential ingredient to many refreshing beverages.
A Shining Smile and a Shining Home
Incredible but a fact, toothpaste can be used as a cleaning solution not only for your teeth. Its hidden qualities are due to the presence of sodium bicarbonate and salt in its chemical composition.
- You can use toothpaste for cleaning all sorts of metal surfaces, silver jewelry, cutlery and even as a rust remover.
- Toothpaste is great for cleaning bathrooms and all types of chrome surfaces like drains, shower heads, and taps. Everything will be sparkling clean and as a bonus, you will be left with one pleasant smelling room.
- While brushing your teeth why not polish the lavishing diamond ring on your hand? Toothpaste can be used to clean and return the shiness in diamonds and other expensive crystals.
- Do you have coffee and water stains on your furniture? Do not be alarmed simply clean them with a little toothpaste and polish it with a damp cloth. The damaged places will return their former condition and be unnoticeable.
Coca-Cola is the most famous soft drink on the planet but did you know it can be used as a cleaning agent?
- Coke can get rid of not only your bad mood, but it can successfully be used as a rust remover from all sorts of metal surfaces. It can also be used to loosen up rusted bolts and locks.
- We have to mention that you can use coke to clean not only your house but also your car and particularly your car's engine and car battery terminals.
- Coke like toothpaste has a great effect on chrome surfaces and can be used as a bathroom cleaning solution.
- Coke is a great paint and marker remover. You can use it to clean your carpets and furniture. Just rub, leave for a couple of minutes and then wash it off with soapy water.
- Bonus tip for the child in you: Buy a bottle of diet coke and a pack of mentos. Go to your backyard and have some explosive fun, you deserve it!
Tadelakt is a plaster surface which is waterproof and is used in Moroccan architecture to make the exterior and interior walls, baths, sinks, roofs, ceilings, and even floors. This is made of rammed, polished and treated lime plaster. You can find Tadelakt in different shades as this can be tinted.
As the globe is faced with the huge challenge of enormous waste generation (even the simplest things like disposable baby nappies and sanitary pads are disturbing our earth due to the amount it’s loading the lands!), no wonder individuals, government and corporate organizations have started taking it seriously.
Let be honest, there is nothing very as brilliant that the sentiment of getting a charge out of the balcony brings. Using your overhang, regardless of whether vast or little, makes an awesome connection between your indoor and open airspace.
The kitchen is often the heart of many homes and along with the bathroom, it can be the most costly part of your home to update. If your kitchen is looking a bit tired, dated and in need of a makeover, you may be thinking you can’t afford the time, expense and effort it takes to remodel.
Many people rely on appliances and machines inside their own houses and places of work to find comfort, convenience, and protection. For instance, refrigerators keep food safe to consume, air conditioners keep spaces cool and comfortable, and innovative medical equipment assists in the diagnosis and treatment of ailments.
When damage to your property occurs, not only can it be quite costly, it can also be extremely inconvenient!
If you're planning your dream garden, choosing the right paving can do wonders. Think of it this way ‒ you're going to live in your home for a long time and having a well-designed garden can turn a dull, outdoor space into the most relaxing place in the house.
A small living area may feel like a lost cause, yet there is still hope! If you’re tired of the cramped feel, fear not, there are things that can be done to create a feeling of more space using some simple eye trickery!
There was a time when people used to have only limited wall decoration ideas and there was nothing much that they could do in order to make their room walls look attractive. But things have changed now and it is completely the opposite as you now have hundreds of ideas of how you can decorate the walls of your room.