How To Recover Deleted Pictures From USB Drive - Ultimate Solution
If you have not deleted any data file accidentally from your USB Drive then, consider yourself lucky. It is so because this happens with almost users who are constantly using this type of memory. If, on the contrary, this has happened to you also and you just lost the files forever then, continue with this article.
Saving your photos in digital format does not mean that they are safe. A failure in the USB drive might result from you the loss of your most precious and unrecoverable pictures. There may several reasons for data loss from USB drive like human errors, accidental deletion, corrupted media, virus attacks, etc. In this article, we are going to discuss some simple ways to recover deleted pictures from USB drive. So, let us begin now.
Recover Deleted Pictures from USB Drive Using CMD
- Connect your pen drive to your computer
- On your Windows 10/ 8/ 7, press Windows + R keys to open Run
- Type CMD and hit the Enter button
- Command Prompt will open now
- Enter the pen drive letter, for example, > G and press Enter
- Now, type attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and press the Enter button then, wait for a few seconds
Note: In the above command, replace G with your own pen drive letter.
- After this, check your pen drive and your data files would be restored.
Recover Deleted Pictures From USB Drive By Using Previous Version of Deleted Files
This is another way to recover permanently deleted pictures from USB drive. In this method, we have to restore an earlier version of deleted files in Windows 10/ 8/ 7.
- Hit a right click on the folder that comprises the deleted photos/ files and highlight Properties
- Now, under the tab select Previous Versions, you will find that there are previous versions from the File History or restore points
- A list of previous versions of the file will be showed. Choose the one you are searching for and click on the Restore button
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Time-taking and lengthy process
- No assurance of complete recovery
- High chances of permanent data loss
Recover Deleted Pictures From USB Drive: Best Solution
USB Drive Recovery Tool is one of the best solutions to restore corrupted, deleted, and formatted data items from USB drive. It has the capability to recover permanently deleted or lost data files from the USB drive. SysTools USB Drive Recovery software, users can perform data recovery from USB drive, flash drive, pen drive, and memory card to restore all type of data items like images, audio, videos, documents, etc. Using this, one can recover data from all popular brands of USB drive. The software can be installed in Windows 10 and all below versions.
Here is How to Recover Deleted Pictures from a USB Drive:
- Download and install USB Drive Recovery Software
- Launch it and the tool will display all attached USB drives and memory cards
- Choose the device from the display and view all basic details in the right panel of software
- After this, the tool will provide two different options to scan the drive: Scan: For deleted and corrupted data recovery Formatted Scan: For formatted data recovery
- Choose the appropriate scanning option and the software will start scanning USB drive
- Now the tool will list all the recovered folders in its left panel and highlight the folders that contain data
- Now, you have two options to save the recovered data:
- Save Selected Data: In order to save some selected data files, just check the files and hit a right-click on the selected file. Click Save
- Save Complete Data: Highlight the root folder from the left software panel and click Save
- Provide a destination location to save the output file. One can also create a new folder by hitting the Make New Folder button. Click OK
- Check the live export progress report and wait until it gets completed successfully
- To verify the done process, navigate to the destination location and access the recovered data files
Often users come across situations like wherein they unintentionally or intentionally delete some of their important pictures from their USB drive. Well, it is a very common scenario that users encounter while accessing, transferring, or viewing photos in a rush. Hence, this article comprises a piece of complete information about how to recover deleted pictures from USB drive. Apart from this, we also have discussed some eminent methods to execute the task in a simple manner.
Anyone who has served customers acknowledges that the customer experience that you offer to them is the ultimate key for getting closer to your customers.
Historically businesses have developed into ‘siloed’ functional units like Professional Services, Educational Service, Support Services and more.
Fleet management is an integral part of a business, which covers vehicle maintenance, driver management, cost control, productivity, compliance, and such other activities. Even the smallest mistake in any of these activities may result in a significant loss to the company in terms of productivity or costs.
Malwarebytes, the free antivirus tool is quite used by people for malware scanning. It gives a wonderful report after scanning your system and lets you know the possible hazards your system might be facing
Metadata, in simple terms, is data about data – it tells the user where and how data is stored within an organisation. As such, it makes complete sense that data management professionals are eager about metadata management these days
The road to meeting the revenue or profit goals is not easy for any business. The journey is full of obstacles, but in order to gain success, a business has to smartly overcome or dodge the hurdles. At the same time, it is also very important to make sure that the journey is planned
After reviewing some of the visitor management systems (VMS) in the market, we have curated a list of the best software systems currently available. In this blog, we will cover their specific benefits, suitability, USPs, and all other essential aspects that must be kept in mind while investing in an efficient computerized visitor check-in system.
Data lineage describes the life-cycle of data, from its origins to how it is manipulated over time until it reaches its present form. The lineage explains the various processes involved in the data flow of an organization and the factors that influence each process. In other words, data lineage provides data about your data.
Can I backup or transfer email folders from Microsoft Outlook to my Gmail account? Becomes a quite often query asked by many people. Fortunately! You can export Outlook emails easily in Google Mail account without taking any pain. All you need to do is to read this article carefully. So, let’s begin!!