How To Recover Deleted Pictures From USB Drive - Ultimate Solution
If you have not deleted any data file accidentally from your USB Drive then, consider yourself lucky. It is so because this happens with almost users who are constantly using this type of memory. If, on the contrary, this has happened to you also and you just lost the files forever then, continue with this article.
Saving your photos in digital format does not mean that they are safe. A failure in the USB drive might result from you the loss of your most precious and unrecoverable pictures. There may several reasons for data loss from USB drive like human errors, accidental deletion, corrupted media, virus attacks, etc. In this article, we are going to discuss some simple ways to recover deleted pictures from USB drive. So, let us begin now.
Recover Deleted Pictures from USB Drive Using CMD
- Connect your pen drive to your computer
- On your Windows 10/ 8/ 7, press Windows + R keys to open Run
- Type CMD and hit the Enter button
- Command Prompt will open now
- Enter the pen drive letter, for example, > G and press Enter
- Now, type attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and press the Enter button then, wait for a few seconds
Note: In the above command, replace G with your own pen drive letter.
- After this, check your pen drive and your data files would be restored.
Recover Deleted Pictures From USB Drive By Using Previous Version of Deleted Files
This is another way to recover permanently deleted pictures from USB drive. In this method, we have to restore an earlier version of deleted files in Windows 10/ 8/ 7.
- Hit a right click on the folder that comprises the deleted photos/ files and highlight Properties
- Now, under the tab select Previous Versions, you will find that there are previous versions from the File History or restore points
- A list of previous versions of the file will be showed. Choose the one you are searching for and click on the Restore button
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Time-taking and lengthy process
- No assurance of complete recovery
- High chances of permanent data loss
Recover Deleted Pictures From USB Drive: Best Solution
USB Drive Recovery Tool is one of the best solutions to restore corrupted, deleted, and formatted data items from USB drive. It has the capability to recover permanently deleted or lost data files from the USB drive. SysTools USB Drive Recovery software, users can perform data recovery from USB drive, flash drive, pen drive, and memory card to restore all type of data items like images, audio, videos, documents, etc. Using this, one can recover data from all popular brands of USB drive. The software can be installed in Windows 10 and all below versions.
Here is How to Recover Deleted Pictures from a USB Drive:
- Download and install USB Drive Recovery Software
- Launch it and the tool will display all attached USB drives and memory cards
- Choose the device from the display and view all basic details in the right panel of software
- After this, the tool will provide two different options to scan the drive: Scan: For deleted and corrupted data recovery Formatted Scan: For formatted data recovery
- Choose the appropriate scanning option and the software will start scanning USB drive
- Now the tool will list all the recovered folders in its left panel and highlight the folders that contain data
- Now, you have two options to save the recovered data:
- Save Selected Data: In order to save some selected data files, just check the files and hit a right-click on the selected file. Click Save
- Save Complete Data: Highlight the root folder from the left software panel and click Save
- Provide a destination location to save the output file. One can also create a new folder by hitting the Make New Folder button. Click OK
- Check the live export progress report and wait until it gets completed successfully
- To verify the done process, navigate to the destination location and access the recovered data files
Often users come across situations like wherein they unintentionally or intentionally delete some of their important pictures from their USB drive. Well, it is a very common scenario that users encounter while accessing, transferring, or viewing photos in a rush. Hence, this article comprises a piece of complete information about how to recover deleted pictures from USB drive. Apart from this, we also have discussed some eminent methods to execute the task in a simple manner.
I am using SQL Server 2012 for managing, storing and retrieving data. Recently, I got a project having hundreds of tables, stored procedures, functions, etc. It is really a complex task for me to migrate them manually to Azure. Does any know the simple solution for the SQL Server 2012 migration to Azure? Please suggest If any!
Cybersecurity is an essential problem that every person or organization have to tackle in this modern age of technology and the internet. We always have a fear that our data might get leaked and can be misused by any third party. Cybersecurity is a significant concern and a more prominent threat which has been faced by many companies and individuals daily
Following up with your customers is one of the most important aspects that brings sales, and so it is necessary that you must take advantage of the customer list that your organization has worked hard to built and collected in its CRM database through the years.
Question Pro is an online survey system that provides businesses to build surveys and share them with the target audience. Users get access to built-in survey templates which they can employ for their surveys.
Before you start on a new development project ask yourself do you have a business plan that outlines your business goals. If the answer is a no, then the project is simply a waste of time and money.
A powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution assists organizations in identifying, acquiring, and managing of existing as well as prospective customers in an efficient way. By empowering organizations to apply smart technology to streamline various business processes, CRM assists in maximizing productivity and achieving extraordinary success.
The architectural landscape has been witnessing steady evolution in the past few years. Styling, usage of materials, textural addition, and coloring elements are being upgraded. Designing and visualization of architectural projects too have evolved keeping pace with various trends
Managing an office is not an easy task! The administrative staff has multiple to do tasks for the efficient running of the offices/organisations. The staff seems to be always in charge of loads of work. They are also responsible for some of the tasks outside the administration.