How to Get Rid of Asthma - Top 10 Natural Home Remedies
The valuation is done in relation to asthma that around 300 million of population in the world is suffering from asthma and from these statistics, virtually 10 percent is coming from India. In India, about 25 % people go through allergies and 5 percent is that ratio of allergies which can expedite asthma.Asthma is a typical long term case that incites the problems like wheezing sound, cough, short breaths and stiffness of the chest.
Asthma is a term, a word portray a condition of short breathing that emerge due to airways consolidation. This consolidation or narrowing of the airways is due to chemicals release in the body, in response to some infection or allergen. These tend to cause swelling, inflammation and formation of mucus in the airways, makes airways tunnels very narrow that creates problem in breathing as these airways are way to receive and deliver the air with liver..
The reasons behind the asthma can be
- Inheritance of characters or genes that can cause allergies.
- Environmental pollutants such as smoke, harmful fumes, gases and allergens.
- Viral respiratory infections
- The complication of disease can be severe with several things like
- Pollens, grasses, animal fur and flowers.
- Air pollution.
- Heavy exercise.
- Food additives and sulfites in food items.
Asthma is managed by using an inhaler on regular basis. Diverse range of natural home remedies are very valuable to manage the plight of asthma. The need is just to unreveal the properties of herbs. Many household and kitchen food items proven valuable to handle asthma condition.
Haridra known as famous ingredient in Indian kitchens. Its general name is haldi and turmeric.Haridra phytochemical such as leukotriene, Curcumin and other anti-oxidants debilitate the airways inflammation by reducing the inflammatory causing chemicals and proteins, reduces the mucus production in the airways, prevents thickening of smooth muscles and microbes growth.
How to take?
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric in warm milk and consume 2 to 3 times a day.
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric with 2 teaspoon of honey and take daily.
- Roast a piece of turmeric and stir. Add ¼ teaspoon in hot water and drink daily.
- Add turmeric in your cooking.
Tulsi word refers matchless one. The phytochemicals present in this like eugenol, camphene and cineole helps to provide relief from chest congestion, inflammation and short breaths.
It can be consumed as
- Wash 15 to 20 leaves and boil in water up to water volumes get half. Drink 3 to 4 times a day.
- powder of tulsi, ginger and honey can be taken.
- In asthma tusli should be taken with black pepper.
Ginger is another best known ingredient of kitchen. Ginger contains components like zingerones, gingerols, oleoresins and shogaols tends to treat inflammation, relieves stress, reduces swelling, inhibit airways contraction and clears extra mucus in the windpipe and lungs.
It can be taken as
- Make juice of ginger by crushing it and add salt for seasoning. Consume during bedtime.
- Make ginger tea, add pieces of ginger in water and boil it for 5 to 10 minutes and drink 1-2 times.
- Prepare decoction by adding 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds, 1 teaspoon ginger juice in hot water with honey. Consume twice a day.
It is a sweet liquor containing chemicals like various antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins that helps to soothe the mucous membrane of lung airways, provides relief in congestion, and breathing.
It can be utilized as
- Inhale the smell of the honey.
Mix one teaspoon of honey in hot water and consume 2-3 times.
- Make mixture of 1teaspoon honey, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper and ¼ cup onion juice. It gives instant relief in breathlessness.
It is known as Indian sarsaparilla. It contains volatile oil and steroids help to provide relief from chest congestion and asthma.
It can be taken as
- Mix 2 gram of anantmool and malabar nut each and consume this with milk twice a day.
This is one of the ancient remedy for asthma. It shows positive effects on contraction of airways cells. So helps to provide relief in breathing and dissolving mucus and dilate airways.
This can be consumed as
- Take the bitter gourd juice, mix honey and basils in it, mix well and drink regularly.
Mustard oil is very useful in bringing down the condition of asthma by clearing the respiratory passages, lower the mucus and helps to breathe properly.
It can be taken as
- Heat mustard oil with little camphor and massage it with all over the chest regularly.
Coffee or Black tea
- These items contain caffeine which acts as bronchodilator and relax the muscles and clear the airways to breathe easily.
How it can be taken?
- It can be taken by boiling the tea in water. You can add honey and ginger paste in the tea also.
- Only 2-3 cups in a day.
- It contain nutrients like enzymes, vitamins, fruit acids, pectin, mucilages and more.
- It helps to drain phlegm and resolve breathing problems.
This can be taken as
- Wash 3 dry figs and soak in water overnight.
- Eat soaked figs and drink their water empty stomach in the morning.
With these home remedies patient should also do yoga moves that reduces the stress and enhances breathing capacity. Another remedy is steam therapy, which helps to remove thickened phlegm present in the airways.
Acupressure is a technique applied in most Asian countries, also known as acupressure. It is derived from acupuncture and differs from it since without the use of needles it manages to strategically stimulate the energy points through massages performed with the fingers
There have been so many advancements in the available designs of hearing aids and non-implantable artificial hearing technology has grown in leaps and bounds in an effort to improve the quality of life of those living with a hearing impairment!
Normally, uric acid dissolves in our blood and passes through our kidneys but sometimes, when too much of uric acid production occurs in our body and kidneys become unable to excrete the uric acid properly, then the level of the uric acid increases in the blood, needle-like urate crystals are formed in the joint which results in inflammation, swelling and pain, this condition is known as Gout.
If you want to reduce your symptoms from allergies caused by dry air or suffering from scratchy throats or clogged nasal passages and even eczema, you need to stay away from all the common mistakes involving your humidifier. Always follow the instructions and recommendations from the manufacturer for maintaining and using your unit.