Home Remedies for Dengue Fever -Top 10 Home Remedies
Prevention is better than cure. This sentence is unconditionally suitable in case of Dengue Fever. Dengue Fever is known as break bone fever. When it comes to diseases caused by viruses which affect millions of people, dengue is one of the most dangerous viral fever.
50 to 500 million people are caught by dengue fever every year. It shows its effect in tropical and sub-tropical areas.
Dengue cases seems to be increased these days due to
- Elaboration of urban and rural crowding near the places, where mosquitoes can develop
- Environmental changes allows mosquitoes to survive in winters also
Dengue fever proliferates due to a mosquito, known as female Aedes mosquito. It occurs due to a virus known as DENV-1. This disease is not life threatening in its starting stage but can be harmful with the time and cause serious illness in the body and weaken the body system. Symptoms of the dengue appears 3 to 14 days after mosquito bite.
- A big drop in platelet numbers are major indication of dengue fever. It is in severe case. Starting signs of dengue can be fever, muscle pain, body aches, headaches, nausea and a skin rash.
- Serious illness can cause decrease in platelet numbers and leakage of blood plasma
- Other major complications can be bleeding of gums, liver enlargement and damage of blood and lymph vessels.
- By doing blood test, this fever can be diagnosed.
As there is no vaccination for this fatal disease but there are various home remedies through which it can be managed in the initial stage of disease.
How to Take
- Neem leaves helps to improve blood platelet count and white blood count. Proper use of Neem leaves enhances immunity very fast.
- To take neem leaves, soak fresh neem leaves in cold water then filter them and drink 10 ml of this mixture tree to four times a day.
- It should be avoided in pregnancy and diabetes.
- It is known as one of the great home remedy used in dengue fever. Nutrient found in leaves like vitamin C assists to stimulate immunity and rise the platelets count and antioxidants help to remove toxins from the body.
- To make papaya juice; cut the leaves and soak it in 10 ml cold water. Ground the mixture and filter. Drinks four times a day.
- It should be avoided in case of pregnancy.
- It promotes better circulation, has anti-bacterial properties and its tea helps to release sweat.
- To make basil leaves tea take 10 to 15 leaves and boil them in water. Cool the tea and drink at least 2 to 3 times a day.
- Basil leaves can be chewed as it is, three times in a day.
- Avoid if there is low blood pressure.
- It contains 11 components and high levels of vitamin C helps to increase immunity and cells.
- To make its juice, just mix leaves with water and blend it. Drink the juice twice daily.
- It contains a great compound punicalagin, known for its anti-oxidant properties. It also contain vitamin C.
- Mix these with water or as it is and blend. Drink plenty of it to improve immunity.
- Wheat grass juice is highly effective in increasing platelets count. It is rich in vitamin B, folic acid and various minerals
- It can be taken blending these with some water
Avoid if allergic to cereals.
- Drink more and more water during fever to compensate fluid loss. In dengue body can be dehydrated. So by drinking plenty of water,one can manage condition of dengue fever.
- Orange juice helps to enhance the power of antibodies of the immune system, increases urination and stimulates cellular repair due to vitamin C present in it.
- These are known to reduce fever and are sedative and relieve pain.
- Leaves can be soaked in the water and then drink it 10-20ml after blending it or you can get methi powder and mix it with water and take it.
- Giloy helps to maintain metabolic rate and improves the immune system
- Boil the stems and drink it as herbal drink. You can also add few Tulsi leaves in this tea.
- It is known to help in fevers, chills, headaches, nausea, and vomiting, but it has also a natural antiviral property that be useful for dengue fever.
Acupressure is a technique applied in most Asian countries, also known as acupressure. It is derived from acupuncture and differs from it since without the use of needles it manages to strategically stimulate the energy points through massages performed with the fingers
There have been so many advancements in the available designs of hearing aids and non-implantable artificial hearing technology has grown in leaps and bounds in an effort to improve the quality of life of those living with a hearing impairment!
Normally, uric acid dissolves in our blood and passes through our kidneys but sometimes, when too much of uric acid production occurs in our body and kidneys become unable to excrete the uric acid properly, then the level of the uric acid increases in the blood, needle-like urate crystals are formed in the joint which results in inflammation, swelling and pain, this condition is known as Gout.
If you want to reduce your symptoms from allergies caused by dry air or suffering from scratchy throats or clogged nasal passages and even eczema, you need to stay away from all the common mistakes involving your humidifier. Always follow the instructions and recommendations from the manufacturer for maintaining and using your unit.