Four Helpful Troubleshooting Steps to Fix the Stop Error Code “0x00000050”
Windows errors are uncertain, and they might occur due to plenty of reasons. Windows will show you the error message if there is any hardware or software issue with your computer. Windows troubleshooting is not a difficult task, and you can fix the problem on your own with the help of advanced technical knowledge. However, some errors are extremely complex, and thus understanding or troubleshooting them becomes a complex task. In this article, you will read about one such complex error: “0x00000050.”
It is a blue screen error that might appear on your computer screen at any point of time when you are working or doing any important task on your device. If you are facing the same error message on your computer screen, then this article can help you in learning the four helpful tips to fix “0x00000050” Blue Screen error.
Troubleshooting Method One: Start Your Computer in 'Safe Mode' and Uninstall the Security Software
Windows might show you the blue screen error if you make any changes in the security software settings.
Read the below tips to fix the problem:
- Start your device in ‘Safe Mode.’
- Go to the 'Start button.'
- Click the ‘Control Panel.'
- Then click 'Programs.'
- Now click 'Programs and Features.'
- Uninstall the anti-virus software completely.
- Again click ‘Start button.’
- In the search box type' Windows Update.’
- Press 'Enter.'
- Then click on 'Check for updates’ in the left pane.
- Windows will look for the latest updates.
- Click ‘Install Updates’ if updates are available.
- Restart your machine.
Now, check whether the problem has got resolved or not. If not then, it might be possible that your system display drivers are not updated or not working properly.
Follow the below mention steps to fix the problem:
Troubleshoot Method Two: Updating the Display Adapter Drivers
- Start your machine in 'Safe Mode.'
- Type 'Devmgmt.msc.' in the search box.
- Press 'Enter.'
- 'Device manager' utility will appear on the screen.
- Enlarge the Display Adapters section.
- Then right-click on the listed device.
- Click on 'Uninstall.'
- Restart your computer once again in 'Safe Mode.'
- Then go to 'Device Manager' utility again.
- Now click on 'Scan for hardware changes button.'
- Connect your computer to the Internet.
- Visit OEM's official website.
- Download and install the latest available display drivers.
- Restart your computer in normal mode.
Now, check whether the problem has got resolved or not. If not then, it might be possible that your system might be using faulty RAM modules.
Follow the below useful guidelines to check the RAM memory for your Windows:
Troubleshoot Method Three: Tips to Check Faulty RAM Modules
- Boot your device with the help of ‘Windows Installation CD/DVD.’
- Now click on ‘Repair your computer’ option after the boot process is complete.
- Then click on ‘Windows Memory Diagnostics’ within the options listed.
Now Windows will check the modules completely, and the system will take few minutes to run this process. Windows will automatically notify the issue if there is any problem with installed RAM modules. You can change the RAM module to fix the problem.
Troubleshoot Method Four: Updating the BIOS
Updating the ‘BIOS’ is very difficult and a risky procedure. Any minor mistake can lead to a serious problem. So if your technical knowledge is not strong, and you are not aware of methods to update the ‘BIOS’ then you can contact computer support firms. Here, you can seek online help and ask the technical support expert to update the ‘BIOS.’
However, if you want to update it on your own then read the below guidelines for the same:
1. Start your computer in ‘Safe Mode.’
2. Connect your computer to the Internet.
3. Go online and look for your device ‘Motherboard manufacturer’ support website.
4. Write down all the following important information before visiting ‘Motherboard manufacturer’ support website.
- Exact Motherboard model number
- Exact Version no.
- Service tag
5. Write down all other necessary and required information that might be needed to check the exact ‘BIOS’ for your system.
- Download the latest ‘BIOS’ from your computer manufacturer official website.
- Install and update the ‘BIOS’ with the help of on-screen instructions.
Now, once again check whether the problem has got resolved or not. If not, then it might be possible that your operating system is not working properly, or your device is not accepting the latest ‘BIOS’ updates. In such situations, it is very difficult to find the cause of the problem. So it’s advisable that you can contact online computer support firms for the further technical support.
“0x00000050” blue screen error might occur due to plenty of reasons. Windows will show you the blue screen error if there is any issue with the software or hardware of your device. If you are not able to fix the problem with the help of the troubleshooting steps mentioned above then calling online tech support will be one of the best ways to fix such a complex problem. Tech support experts will access your computer with secure remote channels and fix all the problems that you are facing.
You see, if you are even vaguely familiar with the concept of web app development, you'd know that it's a process that is mired in questions and decisions before you can also get started. Also, though there's a good deal of choices involved, perhaps the most consequential is choosing the framework that will be used to deliver the web app for your business.
This blog post showcases the difference between PHP and Java and explains which would be a better option for what type of enterprise application development.
According to a recent study, the world is well on its way to having more than six billion smartphone users across the globe by next year. Researchers are also of the opinion that by 2022, the number of total app downloads is likely to be as much as 258.2 billion.
Every small and large enterprise require some actionable insights to grow their business. Moreover, to get such ideas, it is necessary to gather the data from various sources that stored in different technology platforms.
Telemedicine is the remote diagnosis and treatment made by health professionals to the patients through web and mobile platforms. Telemedicine or say telehealth applications allow people to connect with the practitioners from anywhere without physical presence.
Round Robin is a strategy for scheduling territorial sales, which sounds not only as to music to most ears, but it is also a very interesting topic for understanding for users of easy to use CRM software.
Whether you are planning to arrange a seminar or conference, university alumni meeting, or recruitment for the company, you will need to cope with many things to keep everything streamlined. Moreover, you may have to deal with some last minute glitches which need teamwork and much workforce for making the event engaging and memorable
Many times, people are having queries related to secured PDF files having the owner password. Basically, these files are restricting them to edit and print PDF documents. Therefore, in such cases, it becomes necessary for the user to remove permission password from PDF documents.
When an injury or fatality happens at a workplace, it causes immeasurable suffering and problems to the employees & their families. Moreover, it costs the organizations large & inexorable expenses every year. To minimize these unwanted pains, companies are switching to the OHS (Organizational Health and Safety) management systems