Computer Support Tips to Fix the “0X80004005” Error
Fixing problematic computers isn’t an easy task, so most of you may contact an online tech support firm to get instant PC solutions. However, you can also take help of PC troubleshooting tips mentioned in self-help guides available over the web to resolve computer problems with ease. Read this article to learn some quick tips that can help in fixing the “0X80004005” error code without taking help from PC geeks.
Are you a regular computer user? Do you get scared when you see an uncertain PC error appearing on your computer screen? If yes, then you must look for some free self-help tutorials to fix such problems. Undoubtedly, leading remote tech support firms are available for delivering immediate tech help, but exercising these tips on your own can save you from paying heavy repair bills. Most of the computer geeks state that almost half of the tech issues they fix every day are quite easy to repair, if tried. In case, you feel that the error didn’t get repaired or it is occurring again and again, then you can contact an online tech support firm for additional help.
Read the article below to know about two different scenarios in which the “0X80004005” error code may appear on your device:
Scenario1: Error Appears When You Try to Downloading an Address Book in Outlook
You may get the error while trying to download an Address Book in MS Outlook. It is important to consider that if you are using a Microsoft Outlook client computer, then you won’t be able to download an offline Address Book. The error discussed above will get logged in the synchronization log. The prime cause for the occurrence of the error is that the mailbox store has not been associated with a valid offline Address Book.
Follow these computer support tips to fix the error code:
- Click Start -> Programs -> Microsoft Exchange, and then System Manager.
- Expand the ‘Organization’ section, and then expand ‘Administrative Groups.’
- If you’re unable to see ‘Administrative Groups,’ under the ‘Organization’ section, then ensure that you have Exchange System Manager to display Administrative Groups.
- Right-click the ‘Organization’ section, and then click ‘Properties’ from the menu that appears.
- Click the ‘Display administrative groups’ option to configure your Exchange System Manager to display ‘Administrative Groups.’
- Now, expand the administrative group to which the server belongs, and then expand the ‘Servers’ section.
- Select and expand the server you wish to configure, and then expand the ‘First Storage Group’ option.
- Right-click the ‘Mailbox Store’ option, and then click ‘Properties.’
- Locate the ‘Offline Address Book’ section and ensure that a valid offline Address Book gets listed there.
- If a valid offline Address Book isn’t listed, then click the ‘Browse’ option to navigate to the path of, a valid offline Address Book.
- Click ‘OK’ to apply the changes and close the Exchange System Manager.
- Now, try downloading a valid offline Address Book to check if the problem got resolved.
Scenario2: Error Occurs When You Try Copying an Audio CD or Add a Playlist to Windows Media Player
You may receive the error code while you try copying an Audio CD or add a playlist to Windows Media Player installed on a Windows XP-based computer. Users may experience the problem on Microsoft Windows Media Player 7 and Microsoft Windows Media Player 8 versions. Sometimes, the error may also appear on your device when you click either ‘Copy Music’ or ‘Copy from CD’ options. The prime reason for the occurrence of the error is that both the ‘wmplibrary_v_0_12.db’ and ‘wmplibrary_v_0_12.LRD’ files get damaged or corrupted. If you’re facing the error on your Windows Media Player, then follow these PC troubleshooting tips to fix it:
- Close the Windows Media Player and all the currently running processes.
- Right-click the ‘Start’ menu, and then click the ‘Explore’ option.
- Navigate to ‘Tools’ menu, and then click ‘Folder Options.’
- Click the ‘View’ tab to continue.
- Now, click to clear the ‘Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)’ checkbox.
- Click the ‘Show Hidden files and folders’ option, and then click ‘OK.’
- Locate the ‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Index’ folder and delete the ‘wmplibrary_v_0_12.db’ and 'wmplibrary_v_0_12.LRD’ files.
- Start Windows Media Player again and try copying an audio CD or adding a playlist to confirm that the error got resolved.
Microsoft may stop providing official support for its several products over time, but its knowledge base may contain tips to fix uncertain errors or problems associated with that particular product. Online computer support firms also provide instant tech solutions for such problems and deliver a hassle-free tech repair experience. If you think that it is not possible to repair the error manually, then you can also download some automated utility tools and programs to fix your PC problems. Therefore, you have various support channels to get your PCs fixed and make them run like never before.
Are safety and compliance crucial for your business operation? If yes, then have you considered deploying EHS software in your organization? If not, then these eye-opening facts will make you invest in EHS (Environmental, Health, and Safety) software.
App onboarding is crucial as it decides the success or failure of the application. It is the first point of contact in a mobile app user’s journey. The onboarding process covers a series of screens.
It is a highly competitive world, and companies are continually striving to do better each day to improve productivity and increase overall efficiency. In any business, managing documents, exchanging data through emails, and scheduling meetings requires continuous collaboration within the team.
Penetration testing has grown into one of the most common engagements for the current security-aware companies. There are numerous reasons for running a pentest, such as better security guards, diminished risk levels or meeting strict compliance requirements
To be able to keep up with this ever-shorter release cycles that come with the adoption of agile software development, many development teams are embracing test automation as a means to continuously make sure that every software release conforms to the desired degree of quality.
Mobile application security testing can help ensure there aren't any loopholes in the software that might lead to information loss. The sets of tests are meant to assault the program to recognize potential threats and vulnerabilities that would allow external systems or persons to get private data stored on the mobile device.
Today’s enterprises are more focussed on faster releases and faster developments but with less focus on the Quality Assurance (QA) part of the SDLC. But, this hard-hitting as when the defects are more, the final software is affected and does not enjoy customer preference.
Front-end development is evolving at a rapid pace. As a developer, you need to cope up with the modern technology trends to provide the best user experience on your application. As part of this, advanced web development technologies such as Vue.js help to create interactive UI and maximize ROI.