Computer Support Tips to Fix the “0X80004005” Error
Fixing problematic computers isn’t an easy task, so most of you may contact an online tech support firm to get instant PC solutions. However, you can also take help of PC troubleshooting tips mentioned in self-help guides available over the web to resolve computer problems with ease. Read this article to learn some quick tips that can help in fixing the “0X80004005” error code without taking help from PC geeks.
Are you a regular computer user? Do you get scared when you see an uncertain PC error appearing on your computer screen? If yes, then you must look for some free self-help tutorials to fix such problems. Undoubtedly, leading remote tech support firms are available for delivering immediate tech help, but exercising these tips on your own can save you from paying heavy repair bills. Most of the computer geeks state that almost half of the tech issues they fix every day are quite easy to repair, if tried. In case, you feel that the error didn’t get repaired or it is occurring again and again, then you can contact an online tech support firm for additional help.
Read the article below to know about two different scenarios in which the “0X80004005” error code may appear on your device:
Scenario1: Error Appears When You Try to Downloading an Address Book in Outlook
You may get the error while trying to download an Address Book in MS Outlook. It is important to consider that if you are using a Microsoft Outlook client computer, then you won’t be able to download an offline Address Book. The error discussed above will get logged in the synchronization log. The prime cause for the occurrence of the error is that the mailbox store has not been associated with a valid offline Address Book.
Follow these computer support tips to fix the error code:
- Click Start -> Programs -> Microsoft Exchange, and then System Manager.
- Expand the ‘Organization’ section, and then expand ‘Administrative Groups.’
- If you’re unable to see ‘Administrative Groups,’ under the ‘Organization’ section, then ensure that you have Exchange System Manager to display Administrative Groups.
- Right-click the ‘Organization’ section, and then click ‘Properties’ from the menu that appears.
- Click the ‘Display administrative groups’ option to configure your Exchange System Manager to display ‘Administrative Groups.’
- Now, expand the administrative group to which the server belongs, and then expand the ‘Servers’ section.
- Select and expand the server you wish to configure, and then expand the ‘First Storage Group’ option.
- Right-click the ‘Mailbox Store’ option, and then click ‘Properties.’
- Locate the ‘Offline Address Book’ section and ensure that a valid offline Address Book gets listed there.
- If a valid offline Address Book isn’t listed, then click the ‘Browse’ option to navigate to the path of, a valid offline Address Book.
- Click ‘OK’ to apply the changes and close the Exchange System Manager.
- Now, try downloading a valid offline Address Book to check if the problem got resolved.
Scenario2: Error Occurs When You Try Copying an Audio CD or Add a Playlist to Windows Media Player
You may receive the error code while you try copying an Audio CD or add a playlist to Windows Media Player installed on a Windows XP-based computer. Users may experience the problem on Microsoft Windows Media Player 7 and Microsoft Windows Media Player 8 versions. Sometimes, the error may also appear on your device when you click either ‘Copy Music’ or ‘Copy from CD’ options. The prime reason for the occurrence of the error is that both the ‘wmplibrary_v_0_12.db’ and ‘wmplibrary_v_0_12.LRD’ files get damaged or corrupted. If you’re facing the error on your Windows Media Player, then follow these PC troubleshooting tips to fix it:
- Close the Windows Media Player and all the currently running processes.
- Right-click the ‘Start’ menu, and then click the ‘Explore’ option.
- Navigate to ‘Tools’ menu, and then click ‘Folder Options.’
- Click the ‘View’ tab to continue.
- Now, click to clear the ‘Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)’ checkbox.
- Click the ‘Show Hidden files and folders’ option, and then click ‘OK.’
- Locate the ‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Index’ folder and delete the ‘wmplibrary_v_0_12.db’ and 'wmplibrary_v_0_12.LRD’ files.
- Start Windows Media Player again and try copying an audio CD or adding a playlist to confirm that the error got resolved.
Microsoft may stop providing official support for its several products over time, but its knowledge base may contain tips to fix uncertain errors or problems associated with that particular product. Online computer support firms also provide instant tech solutions for such problems and deliver a hassle-free tech repair experience. If you think that it is not possible to repair the error manually, then you can also download some automated utility tools and programs to fix your PC problems. Therefore, you have various support channels to get your PCs fixed and make them run like never before.
Web apps are an essential part of any and every modern business in the world today. Why? Because we live in a highly digital world wherein more and more things are done online. And given that it is so convenient, it has become imperative for businesses to embrace web apps as an integral part of their strategies
The software has taken center stage and rightly so — after all, human existence has become so highly dependent on the digital realm. Given that, we need more and more such digital tools to help drive us forward in whatever it is we seek to do.
The importance of quick collaboration and rapid deployment in today’s world of fast-paced deployment is undeniable. Issues and defects are an inevitable part of the software development process that keeps on coming at every stage along with the feedback.
As a tester, when you hear the words “Software Testing” what comes to your mind? Do your mind takes you on the road of specific testing like regression testing or functional testing or you start seeing whole procedure as separate steps like planning, analyzing, visualization, and making a report?
Healthcare workers face innumerable amounts of challenges including the challenge of dealing with time and attendance. There are a number of healthcare facilities that have round the clock shifts, flexible scheduling, and unique demands.
Even people who are only vaguely familiar with the construction industry know that it involves collecting an ungodly amount of data. And what is that universally-used phrase that has been going around? Yep, data is the new oil, i.e., data offers immense value — especially to an industry that not only has access to tons of data but is also responsible for making all types of infrastructure
For startups, there are many challenges and an endless list of complex decisions that they must make. These decisions are each as important as the next because, for entities that are just finding their legs in the business world, these decisions can make or break them.
Gone are the days when companies would make do with saving and storing their documents on archaic tools such as a flash drive, hard, or some such. While they admittedly worked at the time, the fact remains that they came with their own set of problems.
Web apps are having quite a moment in the development world, even though it isn’t a new development. Nonetheless, the fact remains that web apps are deemed an essential constituent of the digital world today.