Computer Support Tips to Fix the “0X80004005” Error
Fixing problematic computers isn’t an easy task, so most of you may contact an online tech support firm to get instant PC solutions. However, you can also take help of PC troubleshooting tips mentioned in self-help guides available over the web to resolve computer problems with ease. Read this article to learn some quick tips that can help in fixing the “0X80004005” error code without taking help from PC geeks.
Are you a regular computer user? Do you get scared when you see an uncertain PC error appearing on your computer screen? If yes, then you must look for some free self-help tutorials to fix such problems. Undoubtedly, leading remote tech support firms are available for delivering immediate tech help, but exercising these tips on your own can save you from paying heavy repair bills. Most of the computer geeks state that almost half of the tech issues they fix every day are quite easy to repair, if tried. In case, you feel that the error didn’t get repaired or it is occurring again and again, then you can contact an online tech support firm for additional help.
Read the article below to know about two different scenarios in which the “0X80004005” error code may appear on your device:
Scenario1: Error Appears When You Try to Downloading an Address Book in Outlook
You may get the error while trying to download an Address Book in MS Outlook. It is important to consider that if you are using a Microsoft Outlook client computer, then you won’t be able to download an offline Address Book. The error discussed above will get logged in the synchronization log. The prime cause for the occurrence of the error is that the mailbox store has not been associated with a valid offline Address Book.
Follow these computer support tips to fix the error code:
- Click Start -> Programs -> Microsoft Exchange, and then System Manager.
- Expand the ‘Organization’ section, and then expand ‘Administrative Groups.’
- If you’re unable to see ‘Administrative Groups,’ under the ‘Organization’ section, then ensure that you have Exchange System Manager to display Administrative Groups.
- Right-click the ‘Organization’ section, and then click ‘Properties’ from the menu that appears.
- Click the ‘Display administrative groups’ option to configure your Exchange System Manager to display ‘Administrative Groups.’
- Now, expand the administrative group to which the server belongs, and then expand the ‘Servers’ section.
- Select and expand the server you wish to configure, and then expand the ‘First Storage Group’ option.
- Right-click the ‘Mailbox Store’ option, and then click ‘Properties.’
- Locate the ‘Offline Address Book’ section and ensure that a valid offline Address Book gets listed there.
- If a valid offline Address Book isn’t listed, then click the ‘Browse’ option to navigate to the path of, a valid offline Address Book.
- Click ‘OK’ to apply the changes and close the Exchange System Manager.
- Now, try downloading a valid offline Address Book to check if the problem got resolved.
Scenario2: Error Occurs When You Try Copying an Audio CD or Add a Playlist to Windows Media Player
You may receive the error code while you try copying an Audio CD or add a playlist to Windows Media Player installed on a Windows XP-based computer. Users may experience the problem on Microsoft Windows Media Player 7 and Microsoft Windows Media Player 8 versions. Sometimes, the error may also appear on your device when you click either ‘Copy Music’ or ‘Copy from CD’ options. The prime reason for the occurrence of the error is that both the ‘wmplibrary_v_0_12.db’ and ‘wmplibrary_v_0_12.LRD’ files get damaged or corrupted. If you’re facing the error on your Windows Media Player, then follow these PC troubleshooting tips to fix it:
- Close the Windows Media Player and all the currently running processes.
- Right-click the ‘Start’ menu, and then click the ‘Explore’ option.
- Navigate to ‘Tools’ menu, and then click ‘Folder Options.’
- Click the ‘View’ tab to continue.
- Now, click to clear the ‘Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)’ checkbox.
- Click the ‘Show Hidden files and folders’ option, and then click ‘OK.’
- Locate the ‘C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Index’ folder and delete the ‘wmplibrary_v_0_12.db’ and 'wmplibrary_v_0_12.LRD’ files.
- Start Windows Media Player again and try copying an audio CD or adding a playlist to confirm that the error got resolved.
Microsoft may stop providing official support for its several products over time, but its knowledge base may contain tips to fix uncertain errors or problems associated with that particular product. Online computer support firms also provide instant tech solutions for such problems and deliver a hassle-free tech repair experience. If you think that it is not possible to repair the error manually, then you can also download some automated utility tools and programs to fix your PC problems. Therefore, you have various support channels to get your PCs fixed and make them run like never before.
You see, if you are even vaguely familiar with the concept of web app development, you'd know that it's a process that is mired in questions and decisions before you can also get started. Also, though there's a good deal of choices involved, perhaps the most consequential is choosing the framework that will be used to deliver the web app for your business.
This blog post showcases the difference between PHP and Java and explains which would be a better option for what type of enterprise application development.
According to a recent study, the world is well on its way to having more than six billion smartphone users across the globe by next year. Researchers are also of the opinion that by 2022, the number of total app downloads is likely to be as much as 258.2 billion.
Every small and large enterprise require some actionable insights to grow their business. Moreover, to get such ideas, it is necessary to gather the data from various sources that stored in different technology platforms.
Telemedicine is the remote diagnosis and treatment made by health professionals to the patients through web and mobile platforms. Telemedicine or say telehealth applications allow people to connect with the practitioners from anywhere without physical presence.
Round Robin is a strategy for scheduling territorial sales, which sounds not only as to music to most ears, but it is also a very interesting topic for understanding for users of easy to use CRM software.
Whether you are planning to arrange a seminar or conference, university alumni meeting, or recruitment for the company, you will need to cope with many things to keep everything streamlined. Moreover, you may have to deal with some last minute glitches which need teamwork and much workforce for making the event engaging and memorable
Many times, people are having queries related to secured PDF files having the owner password. Basically, these files are restricting them to edit and print PDF documents. Therefore, in such cases, it becomes necessary for the user to remove permission password from PDF documents.
When an injury or fatality happens at a workplace, it causes immeasurable suffering and problems to the employees & their families. Moreover, it costs the organizations large & inexorable expenses every year. To minimize these unwanted pains, companies are switching to the OHS (Organizational Health and Safety) management systems