5 Methods to Fix Malwarebytes Web Protection Setting Won’t Turn on Issue
Malwarebytes, the free antivirus tool is quite used by people for malware scanning. It gives a wonderful report after scanning your system and lets you know the possible hazards your system might be facing.
Nowadays, users are facing a problem with the Web Protection setting and they have reported the problem to us. Malwarebytes Web Protection Setting Won’t Turn On at the time when users do it so. So we have brought this article to make you know the possible methods to get rid of this issue. Let us continue reading and see these methods.
Solution 1: Clean Reinstall Of Malwarebytes
Yes, you can reinstall Malwarebytes and get the issue fixed. Many users have done so and they told us that it works. For this, you have to open MBAM >> My Account. Now, you have to click on Deactivate.
Now, head on to Settings >> Advanced Settings and uncheck the box next to the “Enable self-protection module”. Now, close the program and go to Malwarebytes’ site for downloading mbam-clean.exe tool.
Now, disable your antivirus temporarily and run the mbam-clean.exe tool that you downloaded. Some instructions will be shown to you, follow them for installing the tool. Now, see if the error gets removed or not. If not, then try restarting the system and check it once again.
Solution 2: Re-Run the Program on Your Computer
If the first method fails for you then don’t lose hope, go with this one. This method was not successful for everyone but let’s give it a try.
You can see the Malwarebytes system tray icon at the bottom right part of your screen. Right-click it and then click on the “Quit Malwarebytes” option.
After doing this, you have to reopen Malwarebytes again. You can reopen it from the Start Menu or you can double-click its desktop icon. Have a look at the status of the problem, whether it got fixed or not.
Solution 3: Update Malwarebytes to the Latest Version
This issue was faced in certain versions of Malwarebytes. Developers updated the version and the issue was certainly fixed. You can update to the latest version and it might solve the case.
1. You will see a popup message on your screen at the time when a new version is available. If you have received such kind of notification then you have to click Install Now and simply jump to step 5.
2. If you haven’t received such notification (maybe you have disabled this functionality) then it is better to check for updates manually.
3. For this, open Malwarebytes and then navigate to the Application tab in Settings.
4. Now, click Install Updates here.
5. Now, you have to click OK and then click on Yes.
6. Just follow the instructions on-screen for updating the tool
7. After it gets updated, check whether the issue remains or gets fixed.
Go for the next method if you still face the issue.
Solution 4: Uninstall the Driver for MBAM Web Protection
Uninstalling the driver will help you as it will force the tool to install the drivers on its own after rebooting your computer. After following the steps, your issue will certainly get over.
1. First of all, right-click on the Malwarebytes system tray icon at the bottom right part of your screen. Then, you need to click on the “Quit Malwarebytes” option.
2. Now, you have to open the command prompt. if you are not able to find it search with the help of a search box of Windows and you will find it.
3. Right-click it after it gets open, and select the “Run as administrator” option.
4. Now, you have to copy and paste the following command and click the enter button.
sc delete mbamwebprotection
5. Now, you have to restart your computer and reopen Malwarebytes.
6. Now, go to the Protection tab in Settings and then you have to check under the Real-Time Protection section for Web Protection.
7. Switch the toggle slider from Off to ON and see if the issue gets solved or not.
Solution 5: Restart the MBAM service
Follow the steps for doing so:
1. Open the task manager.
2. Search for the MBAMService.exe entry displayed on the list in the Processes tab of Task Manager.
3. Now, you have to right-click on the services that you see here and choose the End task option.
4. Click Yes to the message displayed on the screen.
5. Now, you have to click on New >> Task and type in “MBAMService.exe” in the Run new Task windows which pops up.
6. Restart the system and check the issue now.
So, here were the possible methods to fix Malwarebytes Web Protection won’t turn on problem. Just follow the above-mentioned steps properly and your issue will get solved definitely.
ETL is Extract, Transform, Load has known to be the method of removing information from different databases, later operating on them as per the industry controls, stacking the adapted information inside the dissimilar data warehouse. ETL thus delivers in-depth analytics where it works depends on the essentiality of BI methods.
Technology is present in every aspect of our lives in one way or another, and while this is a great thing, technology certainly doesn’t come cheap. We have everything from high-powered home tech items to small but mighty portable or even wearable tech that we have on hand at any given moment.
We do not have to tell you just how vital any company’s workforce is — after all, it is the workforce that gets everything done. Think of it as the organization’s spine, i.e., without it, one can not operate. Now that we agree about the role of the workforce let’s move on to its management.
Today every business wants to make a strong online impression. To make your customers fall in love with your online business it is not enough to create an appealing website but you have to work hard to enhance your customers’ experience when they visit your online business
In recent years, the logistics industry has witnessed massive advancement due to emerging technologies. It has a major shift towards robotic warehouses and automates processes. However, with new opportunities, the logistics market has expanded its boundaries and improved in many aspects such as last-mile delivery and introduced better tracking tools.
No doubt, the Internet of Things (IoT) is one of the superior technologies in this era of digital transformation. For those who don’t know, IoT is the core technology platform behind smart devices, self-driving cars, and automated industrial units.
Today’s generation is a tech-savvy one. People are living in an advanced era where doing things manually is no longer part of the trend. While everything now has a touch of automation, Artificial Intelligence holds a very important place for computers and machines in human lives.
Both automation and orchestration have the ability to make complex and repetitive business processes seamless, regardless of whether your data is stored in the cloud or an on-site server. However, many confuse orchestration and automation, but there is a big difference between the two