12 Hydraulic Stacker Maintenance Tips to Extend Equipment Life
Periodic replacement parts are the parts should be replacing periodically to ensure security and proceeded with operations. Using periodic replacement parts for a period exceeding the recommended replacement cycle can result in accident or failure of a hydraulic stacker. Review owner's manual for additional details.
Types of Hydraulic Stacker
- Walkie Straddle Stacker
- Walkie Reach Stacker
- Counter-Balance Walkie Stacker
- Ride on Walkie Stacker
- Hydraulic Hand Stacker
- Hydraulic Reel Stacker
How to Maintain
1. Power Steering Hoses & Rubber Parts
Degradation of hose or rubber parts may cause operation failure or increase in necessary steering force.
2. Master Cylinder Rubber
Wear of rubber parts and cap may cause a degraded effect of brake due to leakage of brake fluid and internal leakage.
3. Reservoir Tank Hose
Leakage of brake fluid due to degradation of hoses may cause poor braking effect and it may result in inoperative brake in the worst case.
The chain may be elongated in course of the usage. Using the chain exceeding its limit of elongation may result in serious injury or property damage due to a broken chain.
5. Wheel Cylinder Rubber Parts
Wear of cup may cause a degraded effect of brake due to leakage of brake fluid and internal leakage.
6. Hydraulic Hose
Damaged hose due to degradation may cause an accident which may cause damage to load by dropping or splashing oil,
7. Swing Lock Cylinder (SAS)
Locking mechanism failure due to internal wear and degradation may cause inoperative SAS.
8. Brake Fluid
Degradation of brake fluid may result in ineffective braking.
9. Wheel Bearing Grease
Degradation of grease may result in poor, sliding performance and it may result in serious injury or property damage due to bearing damage.
10. Differential & Drive Unit Oil,
Lubrication failure results in degradation, of oil may cause premature wear of bearings and gears.
11. Hydraulic Oil/Oil Filter
Circulation of dirty oil due to a clogged filter may cause malfunction or failure of the hydraulic system.
Wear of fork may result in a broken fork, serious injury or property damage.
Electric Stacker Pre-Operation Inspection Checklist
- No oil leaks
- No tire deflation, damage, cracks or wear
- No loose hub nuts
- No dirt, damage or cracks in lamps
- Hydraulic fluid is at the appropriate level
- No damage bends looseness or chain tension in forks or backrest
- Material handling system works
- Battery indicator lamp works properly and there are no oil leaks
- The steering wheel isn't loose
- No dirt or damage on the mirror
- No abnormal sound from the horn
- Brake pedal is effective
- Parking break operates properly
- OPS Indicator lighting functions correctly
- Gauges operate properly
- Output voltage and finish rates
- AMP gauge on charge output
- Frame condition
- SB connectors and tips
Safety Tips Hydraulic Stacker
- Never position yourself between a hydraulic stacker and a solid surface where there is no escape route
- Never ever walk under a lifted load
- Make a strong clear eye contact, the operator can see you
- At all intersections to make sure hydraulic stacker operators see you and know where you are going
- Put the phone away. Don't walk and talk, walk and text, walk and tweet or walk and do anything else on your phone.
- Walk only in pedestrian aisles & keep stakerlifts out. Use a guardrail where applicable
- Remember momentum is not your friend, if a hydraulic stacker tries to stop too quickly, a load can shift and fall injuring you or the operator.
- Only trained and certified individuals should operate hydraulic lifts.
- Only handle loads within the stakerlift's rated capacity.
- Always wear a seatbelt
Articulated stackerlifts designed to be effective in very narrow spaces while supporting heavy loads and comfort for the driver. They have a higher reach than normal forklifts and functions just as well indoors and outdoors.
In this modern world, all new types of technologies are invented for the benefit of human beings. There are many new things that are used in both commercial and military purposes, and one of the examples is aerospace fasteners. The use of this technology has increased with the invention of the fasteners.
The concept of automating a warehouse has been in place for several years. There is an increased demand for an automated warehouse in recent years due to various reasons. The costs of land and labour have gone up, companies are handling huge deliveries, and consumer expectations are high.
The manufacturing industry is still dealing with IT inefficiency risks. Businesses using CRM software experiencing increment in sales by 29%, productivity by 34%, and sales forecast accuracy by 42%. The problem needs to get detected so that the manufacturing industry can take a simple approach to enhance the processes using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
To stay competitive in today’s world, you need to develop technologies that cause less environmental damage. Leading forklift charger manufacturers are then launching a larger number of environmentally-friendly trucks that provide the same efficiency to fulfill their customer’s requirements.
Bend test machines are normally worldwide testing machines particularly arranged to examine bend strength, material ductility, fracture power, and toughness to fracture. Bend tests incline to be related to yielding metal and metals products. Bend test device and test methods are the same as flexure test gear.
Have you ever asked what’s in your drinking water? I bet you have, many times. Environmental protection agencies anywhere in the world have most recently released bulletins urging people to be aware of the fact that no matter where you are, there is always the likelihood that some toxic substance is in your groundwater.
The history of steel in construction dates back many years. Before steel, builders used cast iron for constructing structures. With the passage of time, it was inevitable that a new material came in to replace steel; composite materials (steel & aluminum with other composite materials) is one such thing
When shopping for new or replacement windows, one very important factor to consider is the window frame material. The frame is a structural backbone of a window, choosing the proper frame material for your project will ensure the windows will function for decades rather than years.