12 Hydraulic Stacker Maintenance Tips to Extend Equipment Life
Periodic replacement parts are the parts should be replacing periodically to ensure security and proceeded with operations. Using periodic replacement parts for a period exceeding the recommended replacement cycle can result in accident or failure of a hydraulic stacker. Review owner's manual for additional details.
Types of Hydraulic Stacker
- Walkie Straddle Stacker
- Walkie Reach Stacker
- Counter-Balance Walkie Stacker
- Ride on Walkie Stacker
- Hydraulic Hand Stacker
- Hydraulic Reel Stacker
How to Maintain
1. Power Steering Hoses & Rubber Parts
Degradation of hose or rubber parts may cause operation failure or increase in necessary steering force.
2. Master Cylinder Rubber
Wear of rubber parts and cap may cause a degraded effect of brake due to leakage of brake fluid and internal leakage.
3. Reservoir Tank Hose
Leakage of brake fluid due to degradation of hoses may cause poor braking effect and it may result in inoperative brake in the worst case.
The chain may be elongated in course of the usage. Using the chain exceeding its limit of elongation may result in serious injury or property damage due to a broken chain.
5. Wheel Cylinder Rubber Parts
Wear of cup may cause a degraded effect of brake due to leakage of brake fluid and internal leakage.
6. Hydraulic Hose
Damaged hose due to degradation may cause an accident which may cause damage to load by dropping or splashing oil,
7. Swing Lock Cylinder (SAS)
Locking mechanism failure due to internal wear and degradation may cause inoperative SAS.
8. Brake Fluid
Degradation of brake fluid may result in ineffective braking.
9. Wheel Bearing Grease
Degradation of grease may result in poor, sliding performance and it may result in serious injury or property damage due to bearing damage.
10. Differential & Drive Unit Oil,
Lubrication failure results in degradation, of oil may cause premature wear of bearings and gears.
11. Hydraulic Oil/Oil Filter
Circulation of dirty oil due to a clogged filter may cause malfunction or failure of the hydraulic system.
Wear of fork may result in a broken fork, serious injury or property damage.
Electric Stacker Pre-Operation Inspection Checklist
- No oil leaks
- No tire deflation, damage, cracks or wear
- No loose hub nuts
- No dirt, damage or cracks in lamps
- Hydraulic fluid is at the appropriate level
- No damage bends looseness or chain tension in forks or backrest
- Material handling system works
- Battery indicator lamp works properly and there are no oil leaks
- The steering wheel isn't loose
- No dirt or damage on the mirror
- No abnormal sound from the horn
- Brake pedal is effective
- Parking break operates properly
- OPS Indicator lighting functions correctly
- Gauges operate properly
- Output voltage and finish rates
- AMP gauge on charge output
- Frame condition
- SB connectors and tips
Safety Tips Hydraulic Stacker
- Never position yourself between a hydraulic stacker and a solid surface where there is no escape route
- Never ever walk under a lifted load
- Make a strong clear eye contact, the operator can see you
- At all intersections to make sure hydraulic stacker operators see you and know where you are going
- Put the phone away. Don't walk and talk, walk and text, walk and tweet or walk and do anything else on your phone.
- Walk only in pedestrian aisles & keep stakerlifts out. Use a guardrail where applicable
- Remember momentum is not your friend, if a hydraulic stacker tries to stop too quickly, a load can shift and fall injuring you or the operator.
- Only trained and certified individuals should operate hydraulic lifts.
- Only handle loads within the stakerlift's rated capacity.
- Always wear a seatbelt
Articulated stackerlifts designed to be effective in very narrow spaces while supporting heavy loads and comfort for the driver. They have a higher reach than normal forklifts and functions just as well indoors and outdoors.
There are a number of industries that characterize a nation and promote its development over the years. Indigenous companies, public institutions, and national security are some of the most crucial establishments that determine the growth of a country.
Dyeing is a process that unleashes the power of dyes to transform colourless fibres into beautifully coloured pieces. The effective rate of dyes depends upon the reactive dyes manufacturer.
Although rolling mills have very simple construction, still they are a “must-have” tool in the metalworking workshop. Rolling mills are machines with two rolls that are used to deform the metal and then reshape it. Rolling mills are used to adjust the thickness and length of the material as per need.
A cooling tower is a machine, which is used to get rid of the heat that utilizes water to route the unnecessary heat into the environment. The basic principle on which the cooling towers work is that heat is removed with the help of water by evaporating a small amount of water and then re-circulated through the unit to cool it down.
Smartphones are one of the latest technological trends recently and have contributed immensely to the disruption of businesses in and around the world. The need of always staying active on the social front and always remaining connected to the Internet, are some of the reasons that have led to the boost in the smartphone rise.
As with regular alloys, alloy steel has created the addition of alloying elements are added to iron along with carbon. The simplest steel is iron, which is alloyed with carbon. Alloy steel casting exporters look for other metals that would lend their specific properties to the iron-and-carbon blend.
TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding is an arc welding process in which a non-consumable tungsten electrode delivers the current to the welding arc. The tungsten electrode and the weld area are cooled and protected from oxidation and other particulate contamination by an inert gas
Metals discovery by humans paved way for development at a fast pace and in multitudes of dimensions. Our earliest metallurgy and alchemy techniques led to the extraction of almost pure metals from their ores and then we utilized these metals to forge weapons as the first utilities