12 Hydraulic Stacker Maintenance Tips to Extend Equipment Life
Periodic replacement parts are the parts should be replacing periodically to ensure security and proceeded with operations. Using periodic replacement parts for a period exceeding the recommended replacement cycle can result in accident or failure of a hydraulic stacker. Review owner's manual for additional details.
Types of Hydraulic Stacker
- Walkie Straddle Stacker
- Walkie Reach Stacker
- Counter-Balance Walkie Stacker
- Ride on Walkie Stacker
- Hydraulic Hand Stacker
- Hydraulic Reel Stacker
How to Maintain
1. Power Steering Hoses & Rubber Parts
Degradation of hose or rubber parts may cause operation failure or increase in necessary steering force.
2. Master Cylinder Rubber
Wear of rubber parts and cap may cause a degraded effect of brake due to leakage of brake fluid and internal leakage.
3. Reservoir Tank Hose
Leakage of brake fluid due to degradation of hoses may cause poor braking effect and it may result in inoperative brake in the worst case.
The chain may be elongated in course of the usage. Using the chain exceeding its limit of elongation may result in serious injury or property damage due to a broken chain.
5. Wheel Cylinder Rubber Parts
Wear of cup may cause a degraded effect of brake due to leakage of brake fluid and internal leakage.
6. Hydraulic Hose
Damaged hose due to degradation may cause an accident which may cause damage to load by dropping or splashing oil,
7. Swing Lock Cylinder (SAS)
Locking mechanism failure due to internal wear and degradation may cause inoperative SAS.
8. Brake Fluid
Degradation of brake fluid may result in ineffective braking.
9. Wheel Bearing Grease
Degradation of grease may result in poor, sliding performance and it may result in serious injury or property damage due to bearing damage.
10. Differential & Drive Unit Oil,
Lubrication failure results in degradation, of oil may cause premature wear of bearings and gears.
11. Hydraulic Oil/Oil Filter
Circulation of dirty oil due to a clogged filter may cause malfunction or failure of the hydraulic system.
Wear of fork may result in a broken fork, serious injury or property damage.
Electric Stacker Pre-Operation Inspection Checklist
- No oil leaks
- No tire deflation, damage, cracks or wear
- No loose hub nuts
- No dirt, damage or cracks in lamps
- Hydraulic fluid is at the appropriate level
- No damage bends looseness or chain tension in forks or backrest
- Material handling system works
- Battery indicator lamp works properly and there are no oil leaks
- The steering wheel isn't loose
- No dirt or damage on the mirror
- No abnormal sound from the horn
- Brake pedal is effective
- Parking break operates properly
- OPS Indicator lighting functions correctly
- Gauges operate properly
- Output voltage and finish rates
- AMP gauge on charge output
- Frame condition
- SB connectors and tips
Safety Tips Hydraulic Stacker
- Never position yourself between a hydraulic stacker and a solid surface where there is no escape route
- Never ever walk under a lifted load
- Make a strong clear eye contact, the operator can see you
- At all intersections to make sure hydraulic stacker operators see you and know where you are going
- Put the phone away. Don't walk and talk, walk and text, walk and tweet or walk and do anything else on your phone.
- Walk only in pedestrian aisles & keep stakerlifts out. Use a guardrail where applicable
- Remember momentum is not your friend, if a hydraulic stacker tries to stop too quickly, a load can shift and fall injuring you or the operator.
- Only trained and certified individuals should operate hydraulic lifts.
- Only handle loads within the stakerlift's rated capacity.
- Always wear a seatbelt
Articulated stackerlifts designed to be effective in very narrow spaces while supporting heavy loads and comfort for the driver. They have a higher reach than normal forklifts and functions just as well indoors and outdoors.
Modern hearing aids have come a long way from the days of basic analog hearing aids which were bulky, uncomfortable and had a lot of background noise. Thanks to advancements in digital technology over the years, digital hearings aids now offer discretion with its small, barely visible form along with a number of powerful features that really give users a life-changing experience
There are many individual elements that comprise the greater spectrum of so-called ‘aggregate’ materials, all of which play a vital role in contemporary construction. Commonly used elements include gravel, sand, and slag, among others.
Within the industrial sector, items can be forged from a number of different materials. Each company will have a good explanation for favouring one material over the other, just as each client will have their own reason for having a material preference, as well.
Safety is, or at least should be the highest priority for any industrial facility, but more especially if it’s a chemical manufacturing plant. The hazardous materials that are managed by staff on a daily basis, combined with the company’s eagerness to meet ambitious performance goals, can have disastrous ramifications for the safety of workers if proper safety measures aren’t in place and adhered to.
The history of steel in construction dates back many years. Before steel, builders used cast iron for constructing structures. With the passage of time, it was inevitable that a new material came in to replace steel; composite materials (steel & aluminum with other composite materials) is one such thing
Work platforms and mobile access ramps allow personnel to complete their duties safely and effectively in even the most difficult circumstances. The loading and unloading of cargo on large commercial vehicles and train carriages, for example, creates a dangerous set of risks
When shopping for new or replacement windows, one very important factor to consider is the window frame material. The frame is a structural backbone of a window, choosing the proper frame material for your project will ensure the windows will function for decades rather than years.
There are a whole range of different work platforms available on the market today, including Mobile Elevated Work Platforms, scaffolding, or prefabricated platforms that are intended to be installed on a permanent basis. The style of the platform you require will come down to the nature of the work that needs to be completed