Which Is The Best Mobile App Development Technology?
Probably getting a great app idea is not that tough, however finding an appropriate approach for implementing it, is easier said than done. Despite the task of selecting a right source to get your app developed; a mobile app development company or a developer, another most significant job is to opt for a precise technology platform.
There are many alternatives for mobile app design and development approaches like you can either build a native iOS app, Android app, responsive web app or a cross-platform app. If you decide to build an app for only one platform due to the limited budget, definitely you have to lose half of the potential users. This way, each platform comes with certain pros and cons; although at the end of the day the choice is all yours.
Surely, the prerequisite to make this complicated decision is to know a bit about the various technology choices available. This will help you to converse the options with your Mobile App Development agency or developer.
Let’s have a quick look at some of the effective mobile app development technologies that you can go for:
Native App Development
A Native app is one which is built on a single platform like Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS or Windows phone.
If you need to create an app for Android, it will necessitate learning Java. As Java has a less learning curve and is a common language, it’s not that difficult to get expert developers. Further, the tools like Android Studio, Eclipse are available to build robust and high-quality Android apps with fewer efforts.
Apart from this, for creating iOS apps your developers will require expertise in the Objective-C language which is quite complicated, programming languages. The relief is Apple offers its developer community with useful tools like Xcode to make native apps.
Windows phone app development is greatly supported by Microsoft and it is recognized as best for making an enterprise app. Building an app for Windows Phone generally requires knowledge of C# or VB.NET languages. Microsoft offers a great tool called Visual Studio for making an app.
• Has aptitude to optimize the user experience
• Runs smoothly and quickly, since designed particularly for one platform
• No limitations for advanced user interface customization
• Have to start everything from scratch, when want to develop and launch the app for more than one platform
• No code can be shared between the different versions of separate apps
When To Select Native App Development?
• If you want to make a complex app where the user experience is the key element
• If the app needs heavy data processing
Web App Development
Web apps are basically categorized as responsive, traditional, and adaptive apps. Traditional web apps generally comprise any website.
A responsive web app is the one that requires a special mobile app design so that it can suit a mobile device like iPhone or tablet on which it appears.
On the contrary, an adaptive web app doesn’t require altering its design. It will show the same design, although it will adjust to suit the diverse screen sizes of any mobile device.
• The startup, support and maintenance, cost is much lesser than a native approach
• Skilled developers are readily available since the web apps are developed with the most popular programming languages
• The performance will be much slower as compare to native app
• User experience won’t match a mobile app that users are expecting
When To Select Web App Development
• If require comparatively simple interactions
• If you have a taut budgets
• Majority of data processing of the app can be done on the server
Hybrid App Development
• Code can be shared between various versions of the apps across devices
• Faster development time, as the core part of the app is built using web technologies
• The core of the app can be updated devoid of going through the AppStore
• Some native code may need to be written, as not all code can be shared
• As interaction is done via the embedded web-browser control, the speed can be impacted
• Less reliable, fast, or smooth as compared to native apps
When To Select Hybrid App Development?
• If your app will mostly deliver content
• If it’s essential for the app to be cross-platform for business outcome
With the technology advancement, the mobile app development platforms will also continue to evolve and thereby making a correct decision is going to be even tougher. What you need to do is, stick to your strategy and recognize your market, the performance requirements, and last but not the least, your budget.
In the last few years, we have seen tremendous growth of flexible working and remote operations. The credit for this immense growth goes to enterprise mobility solutions. At the same time, the adoption of remote working has significantly contributed to the advancement of enterprise mobility technology as well.
An idea of having your dreamy mobile app is pretty enough to give you goosebumps. Isn’t it? For making it successful, you strive hard to impress web audiences. Whether it’s about an outstanding landing page or any other user-friendly feature, you want your app to be as perfect as it can be.
Kotlin is going to be the future of Android app development. It has successfully replaced Java as the primary choice for app development across the world. You as a reader are here with any of the 2 intents: 1. You are a developer who wants to learn about the best Kotlin libraries to choose from, or 2.
With the number of versatile applications taking off high since its origin, there are odds that your application may very well go overlooked. Building a portable application isn't just about completing things from your designers but the Versatile applications need to be sorted out, strategized, and intended to resolve the tenacity of for end-clients.
Enterprises use a variety of applications to perform their everyday business operations. As they grow, their business requirement often changes with time and to adjust to those requirements, enterprises have to make changes in their work processes, resource allocation strategies, and approach.
Finishing the development of your first ever mobile application is an exciting feeling. Moreover, it’s one that quickly fades when that app is rejected from Google play store or Apple’s App Store.
It’s not new when we share the news that there are over a billion smartphones in the world and over 179 billion mobile applications are downloaded every year. This clearly put mobile app development companies at the center of attraction in the world of digitization, development, and computing.
In the context of mobile app development, there are two key considerations: product quality and time to market. For this reason, developers turn to cross-platform frameworks, such as Cordova, Intel XDK, Flutter, and more to ensure that both the factors get addressed
The world, regarding technology, has come to the point that would have been unimaginable just a few decades ago. The advances that we have achieved are nothing short of brilliant. Perhaps the most excellent example of the astonishing advances technology has made artificial intelligence.