Which Is The Best Mobile App Development Technology?
Probably getting a great app idea is not that tough, however finding an appropriate approach for implementing it, is easier said than done. Despite the task of selecting a right source to get your app developed; a mobile app development company or a developer, another most significant job is to opt for a precise technology platform.
There are many alternatives for mobile app design and development approaches like you can either build a native iOS app, Android app, responsive web app or a cross-platform app. If you decide to build an app for only one platform due to the limited budget, definitely you have to lose half of the potential users. This way, each platform comes with certain pros and cons; although at the end of the day the choice is all yours.
Surely, the prerequisite to make this complicated decision is to know a bit about the various technology choices available. This will help you to converse the options with your Mobile App Development agency or developer.
Let’s have a quick look at some of the effective mobile app development technologies that you can go for:
Native App Development
A Native app is one which is built on a single platform like Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS or Windows phone.
If you need to create an app for Android, it will necessitate learning Java. As Java has a less learning curve and is a common language, it’s not that difficult to get expert developers. Further, the tools like Android Studio, Eclipse are available to build robust and high-quality Android apps with fewer efforts.
Apart from this, for creating iOS apps your developers will require expertise in the Objective-C language which is quite complicated, programming languages. The relief is Apple offers its developer community with useful tools like Xcode to make native apps.
Windows phone app development is greatly supported by Microsoft and it is recognized as best for making an enterprise app. Building an app for Windows Phone generally requires knowledge of C# or VB.NET languages. Microsoft offers a great tool called Visual Studio for making an app.
• Has aptitude to optimize the user experience
• Runs smoothly and quickly, since designed particularly for one platform
• No limitations for advanced user interface customization
• Have to start everything from scratch, when want to develop and launch the app for more than one platform
• No code can be shared between the different versions of separate apps
When To Select Native App Development?
• If you want to make a complex app where the user experience is the key element
• If the app needs heavy data processing
Web App Development
Web apps are basically categorized as responsive, traditional, and adaptive apps. Traditional web apps generally comprise any website.
A responsive web app is the one that requires a special mobile app design so that it can suit a mobile device like iPhone or tablet on which it appears.
On the contrary, an adaptive web app doesn’t require altering its design. It will show the same design, although it will adjust to suit the diverse screen sizes of any mobile device.
• The startup, support and maintenance, cost is much lesser than a native approach
• Skilled developers are readily available since the web apps are developed with the most popular programming languages
• The performance will be much slower as compare to native app
• User experience won’t match a mobile app that users are expecting
When To Select Web App Development
• If require comparatively simple interactions
• If you have a taut budgets
• Majority of data processing of the app can be done on the server
Hybrid App Development
• Code can be shared between various versions of the apps across devices
• Faster development time, as the core part of the app is built using web technologies
• The core of the app can be updated devoid of going through the AppStore
• Some native code may need to be written, as not all code can be shared
• As interaction is done via the embedded web-browser control, the speed can be impacted
• Less reliable, fast, or smooth as compared to native apps
When To Select Hybrid App Development?
• If your app will mostly deliver content
• If it’s essential for the app to be cross-platform for business outcome
With the technology advancement, the mobile app development platforms will also continue to evolve and thereby making a correct decision is going to be even tougher. What you need to do is, stick to your strategy and recognize your market, the performance requirements, and last but not the least, your budget.
To lost data from your mobile or other devices can ruin your whole day especially when your data valued much to you. Whether you are the owner of a company, or a seller at some online store or a student of the college, your data much matter to you when you have stored all the important data about your business or college-related activities in your mobile.
Android OS is the most famous operating systems for the smartphones. Android is backed by Google and this enhances its credibility. Android powers billions of smartphones, tablets and smart devices. Android’s market is expanding and so is the android app usage and compatibility.
The mantra - every business is a mobile app development business - has become a bit outdated. Mobile app Technology has become such an obvious part of doing business that you no longer need to acknowledge it.
Even Batman can’t win a fight without his utility belt and all his fancy gadgets. If a mobile app developer is Batman then the below-mentioned tools are his trusted gadgets. Now that I have single-handedly ruined Batman for all the developers who are reading this blog let’s get to the topic at hand
Mobile devices have become an indispensable part of our daily life. Millions of gadgets are used for browsing, mailing and shopping at every moment all around the world. Many app development companies rival for larger audiences and do their best to provide consumers with convenient and efficient solutions.
‘Stress’ – This word is somewhat relative to almost everyone’s life, though the type and intensity of stress can vary from person to person. We all experience stress on a regular basis, but when the stress gets too intense and becomes chronic and unmanaged, it can take a toll on our health.
If you are operating in the present digital landscape, mobile app development will turn out to be the need of the hour. A dynamic, scalable, and high-performance app can accelerate your bottom lines and help you carve a distinctive niche in the professional arena.
You are an Entrepreneur and you have finally found your passion and you want to build an app like Uber. First of all, congratulations on making this decision but if you have not yet decided and are looking for someone who can show you what you are in for, don’t worry. We are here to guide you through all the challenges that you may face in building your dream company.