Which Is The Best Mobile App Development Technology?
Probably getting a great app idea is not that tough, however finding an appropriate approach for implementing it, is easier said than done. Despite the task of selecting a right source to get your app developed; a mobile app development company or a developer, another most significant job is to opt for a precise technology platform.
There are many alternatives for mobile app design and development approaches like you can either build a native iOS app, Android app, responsive web app or a cross-platform app. If you decide to build an app for only one platform due to the limited budget, definitely you have to lose half of the potential users. This way, each platform comes with certain pros and cons; although at the end of the day the choice is all yours.
Surely, the prerequisite to make this complicated decision is to know a bit about the various technology choices available. This will help you to converse the options with your Mobile App Development agency or developer.
Let’s have a quick look at some of the effective mobile app development technologies that you can go for:
Native App Development
A Native app is one which is built on a single platform like Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS or Windows phone.
If you need to create an app for Android, it will necessitate learning Java. As Java has a less learning curve and is a common language, it’s not that difficult to get expert developers. Further, the tools like Android Studio, Eclipse are available to build robust and high-quality Android apps with fewer efforts.
Apart from this, for creating iOS apps your developers will require expertise in the Objective-C language which is quite complicated, programming languages. The relief is Apple offers its developer community with useful tools like Xcode to make native apps.
Windows phone app development is greatly supported by Microsoft and it is recognized as best for making an enterprise app. Building an app for Windows Phone generally requires knowledge of C# or VB.NET languages. Microsoft offers a great tool called Visual Studio for making an app.
• Has aptitude to optimize the user experience
• Runs smoothly and quickly, since designed particularly for one platform
• No limitations for advanced user interface customization
• Have to start everything from scratch, when want to develop and launch the app for more than one platform
• No code can be shared between the different versions of separate apps
When To Select Native App Development?
• If you want to make a complex app where the user experience is the key element
• If the app needs heavy data processing
Web App Development
Web apps are basically categorized as responsive, traditional, and adaptive apps. Traditional web apps generally comprise any website.
A responsive web app is the one that requires a special mobile app design so that it can suit a mobile device like iPhone or tablet on which it appears.
On the contrary, an adaptive web app doesn’t require altering its design. It will show the same design, although it will adjust to suit the diverse screen sizes of any mobile device.
• The startup, support and maintenance, cost is much lesser than a native approach
• Skilled developers are readily available since the web apps are developed with the most popular programming languages
• The performance will be much slower as compare to native app
• User experience won’t match a mobile app that users are expecting
When To Select Web App Development
• If require comparatively simple interactions
• If you have a taut budgets
• Majority of data processing of the app can be done on the server
Hybrid App Development
• Code can be shared between various versions of the apps across devices
• Faster development time, as the core part of the app is built using web technologies
• The core of the app can be updated devoid of going through the AppStore
• Some native code may need to be written, as not all code can be shared
• As interaction is done via the embedded web-browser control, the speed can be impacted
• Less reliable, fast, or smooth as compared to native apps
When To Select Hybrid App Development?
• If your app will mostly deliver content
• If it’s essential for the app to be cross-platform for business outcome
With the technology advancement, the mobile app development platforms will also continue to evolve and thereby making a correct decision is going to be even tougher. What you need to do is, stick to your strategy and recognize your market, the performance requirements, and last but not the least, your budget.
You might think that smartphones have come nearly as far as they're going to in the way of advancements, but that's an incorrect assumption. Every generation is better than the last, but the most recent improvements in mobile technology are nothing compared to what's on the horizon.
Photography apps are quite popular more than ever among Smartphone users. This is due to the fact that photo applications do embrace the features like - tonal richness, image quality and clarity at the same time. You can also achieve this kind of quality in videos.
Despite rumors, or better say ‘misinterpretations’, about the alleged ‘app boom’ coming to the brink of closure, the fact of the day remains the same as it had been over the last year, year-and-a-half, or so: mobile apps are striking gold, the app boom is not going to end anytime soon.
Another splendid year is in climax. Another splendid year for iPhone application development. With 4 mn+ apps, a download growth rate of over 70 percent and a whopping $5bn+ in revenue, Apple has sure earned a fortune in 2017 from its App Store
We are about to step into 2018, carrying great technology experience of 2017, hugely contributed by Mobile App Development with some successful and prosperous Mobile apps. Especially iPhone App Development is mentionable, which has gained extreme demand due to the wide usage of iPhones.
It seems like yesterday when Steve Jobs launched the first ever iPhone and gave rise to an entirely new generation of the cellphones. These phones had the capability to perform a wider range of tasks gradually replacing other devices in your life. In a span of ten years, the smartphone industry has seen humongous changes
The concept of cross-platform is gaining immense popularity among all the major industries like- healthcare, financial, eCommerce and more. Here is the list of benefits of cross-platform mobile app development for your hospitality business.
The mobile app industry is at the most interesting juncture – both from the users’ perspective and the developers’. One thing is certain that mobile app development is going to dominate the tech space in the coming years.