Top Ten Mobile App Trends For 2017
Mobile apps today literally define human living. From calorie tracking to selfie posting, from reading online articles to virtual personal assistants, apps have come to dominate our daily chores. Since these apps make living easy more and more people are getting a grip of these apps, they have come to acquire a ubiquitous position in our lives. Like the last year 2017 is also expected to be promising with regard to mobile app development trends.
Let’s, therefore, look at some of the recent apps development trends that are likely to dominate 2017`
- 2017 will be a year of small businesses with their significant presence in the online world. Self employed entrepreneurs are looking for opportunities online to boost sales and enhance their business. Large app development communities are making it easy for these small business entrepreneurs to find a place online through simple and efficient online web apps.
- The trend of Communication through Interactive Push Notifications will rule 2017. With the world moving at a fast pace these apps will contribute to realm of time saving by allowing users, for instance, to respond to messages without opening apps or allowing brands to reach their customers through sweet and short messages.
- Micro and Enterprise apps will dominate 2017. Enterprise apps help to organize and pattern business processes while micro apps assist in performing targeted operations. Both these apps are celebrated in the world of business and this mobile trend app is going to pre-dominate not only 2017 but the upcoming years as well`
- Cloud driven apps are set to revolutionize 2017. This year will see a sharp rise in cloud based mobile app traffic. Cloud driven apps occupy minimum space in the internal memory of the smart phone and fetch data directly from the cloud. Considering this fact, 2017 will be raining with cloud based apps.
- Wearable devices have gained increased popularity and apps based on this device, therefore, will see a tremendous boom in 2017. Such app developments are set to be one of the most promising developments of 2017.
- Innovative Mobile Payment methods will be trending in 2017.This year will be seeing a boost in mobile payment options. These payment options will help in making payment processes easier and faster. 2017 will see an increase in mobile apps allowing merchant sites to smoothly carry out transaction in a completely secured manner
- M-commerce has become a trend in the last one or two years and is likely to dominate 2017 as well. A huge number of people these days are using mobile wallets apps rather than using credit or debit cards. This is slated to increase in 2017 and will give a major push to m-commerce and will increase customer loyalty.
- 2017 will also see a rise in increasing Security in apps. Hackers planning to steal confidential information of mobile users take advantage of security gaps in mobile apps. The focus on raising the security will help in the prevention of such illegal activities.
- Smart apps with Augmented reality (AR) will be focused on. The AR has an array of uses and they present concrete view by superimposing the user’s reality with computer generated virtual images.
- 2017 is thus a year of humongous growth with both old trends making a comeback and new trends making a grand entry Not only the functionality of big apps improve but also small app businesses will get a platform to show off their creations.
Mobile app developmental trends are set to dominate the current year. From Small businesses to Communication through Interactive Push Notifications; from Micro and Enterprise apps to Cloud driven apps; from apps related to Wearable devices to increased use of Mobile Payment apps; with apps promoting M-commerce to rise in the focus of more security in apps; from Smart apps with augmented reality to overall humongous growth; 2017 will be buzzing with creative developmental trends.
Thus 2017 is a year that promises innovative development trends in apps. Learn the art of Mobile App designing and grow your career.
Hiring one of the top mobile app development companies can surely help you propel your business dramatically to achieve high financial growth and profit.
No matter the type of business you do, a mobile app is always a great way to reach out to millions of people. A lot of people do not understand that there are different types of mobile apps.
You may have heard about the Internet of Things a lot since it made its way into mainstream media in the 2000s and the utopian cities it would help create.
With the rapid growth of mobile technology, the demand for efficient, smoother, and faster applications has increased. Users want apps that are simple to use, have an excellent look, to build, and quick to implement. That’s why developers are in dilemma of choosing the right app development technology that meets modern user demands.
Businesses have spotted that their customers now heavily rely on mobile apps; however, many of them are not able to plan how they should react to the increasing drive created by the smart mobile technology.
The user experience refers to the overall experience of a person in using the product or service. In the case of digital environments, user experience very well determines the quality of service. The first thing that a user looks into when he enters into a mobile or a web page is to evaluate the ease of experience
Given the highly digital world that we live in, it isn't surprising to see that mobile app development is all the rage right now. And understandably so -- it has not only made consumers' lives easier but also served as an exceptional resource for business, delivering ace results and profits.
Ever wondered if paying that ninety-nine cents is really worth the paid version of an app? We've got you covered with the best-paid android apps.