Top Ten Mobile App Trends For 2017
Mobile apps today literally define human living. From calorie tracking to selfie posting, from reading online articles to virtual personal assistants, apps have come to dominate our daily chores. Since these apps make living easy more and more people are getting a grip of these apps, they have come to acquire a ubiquitous position in our lives. Like the last year 2017 is also expected to be promising with regard to mobile app development trends.
Let’s, therefore, look at some of the recent apps development trends that are likely to dominate 2017`
- 2017 will be a year of small businesses with their significant presence in the online world. Self employed entrepreneurs are looking for opportunities online to boost sales and enhance their business. Large app development communities are making it easy for these small business entrepreneurs to find a place online through simple and efficient online web apps.
- The trend of Communication through Interactive Push Notifications will rule 2017. With the world moving at a fast pace these apps will contribute to realm of time saving by allowing users, for instance, to respond to messages without opening apps or allowing brands to reach their customers through sweet and short messages.
- Micro and Enterprise apps will dominate 2017. Enterprise apps help to organize and pattern business processes while micro apps assist in performing targeted operations. Both these apps are celebrated in the world of business and this mobile trend app is going to pre-dominate not only 2017 but the upcoming years as well`
- Cloud driven apps are set to revolutionize 2017. This year will see a sharp rise in cloud based mobile app traffic. Cloud driven apps occupy minimum space in the internal memory of the smart phone and fetch data directly from the cloud. Considering this fact, 2017 will be raining with cloud based apps.
- Wearable devices have gained increased popularity and apps based on this device, therefore, will see a tremendous boom in 2017. Such app developments are set to be one of the most promising developments of 2017.
- Innovative Mobile Payment methods will be trending in 2017.This year will be seeing a boost in mobile payment options. These payment options will help in making payment processes easier and faster. 2017 will see an increase in mobile apps allowing merchant sites to smoothly carry out transaction in a completely secured manner
- M-commerce has become a trend in the last one or two years and is likely to dominate 2017 as well. A huge number of people these days are using mobile wallets apps rather than using credit or debit cards. This is slated to increase in 2017 and will give a major push to m-commerce and will increase customer loyalty.
- 2017 will also see a rise in increasing Security in apps. Hackers planning to steal confidential information of mobile users take advantage of security gaps in mobile apps. The focus on raising the security will help in the prevention of such illegal activities.
- Smart apps with Augmented reality (AR) will be focused on. The AR has an array of uses and they present concrete view by superimposing the user’s reality with computer generated virtual images.
- 2017 is thus a year of humongous growth with both old trends making a comeback and new trends making a grand entry Not only the functionality of big apps improve but also small app businesses will get a platform to show off their creations.
Mobile app developmental trends are set to dominate the current year. From Small businesses to Communication through Interactive Push Notifications; from Micro and Enterprise apps to Cloud driven apps; from apps related to Wearable devices to increased use of Mobile Payment apps; with apps promoting M-commerce to rise in the focus of more security in apps; from Smart apps with augmented reality to overall humongous growth; 2017 will be buzzing with creative developmental trends.
Thus 2017 is a year that promises innovative development trends in apps. Learn the art of Mobile App designing and grow your career.
Real estate apps and property websites are gaining popularity as a safe and speedy means of searching for the best property. Those who are professionally engaged in this industry or planning to expand their venture should adapt to the latest real estate tech trends.
In this article, let us learn about how to address the significant challenges in non-functional testing to release a bug-free mobile application.
Fitness apps of various kinds such as diet and nutrition apps, fitness tracking apps, and exercise apps have always been in demand since their inception. But the coronavirus pandemic and the resultant lockdown spurred more and more people to focus on their physical and mental health.
The mobile application market is skyrocketing like never before. Those days are long gone when people were just fussing over how cool the web applications were and the ways they helped accomplish almost anything and everything.
Do you remember Pokémon Go? Yep, that famous augmented reality-based app that became a rage almost as soon as it was launched. And what’s unique about that mobile game app, besides, of course, the Pokémon and augmented reality bit, is that it also integrated location-based data to bring the concept to life.
The peak of working remotely is here. Many companies who are able to have made the shift of allowing their employees to continue performing tasks from home. Mobile work takes a bit of setup on the companies' part to ensure the job is being done on a secured network since many projects require confidentiality to some degree.