Secret Tips to Wearing and Layering Cardigans
There are some women out there that love to take out their cardigans as soon as the weather gets a little cold. But in all honesty cardigans can actually be worn in any season; it only depends on the wool with which they are made. Cardigans made with thick wool are best worn during the winter but they can be worn to stay cozy in almost all seasons, except summer.
Here are some tips on how to rock your look this winter wearing a cardigan:
- One cardigan that everyone should have is the chic round neck cardigan in black. It is a great piece that will match and compliment whatever you decide to pair it with and the best part is that it gives your body the right balancing effect. If you want to wear it to a party then wear it with a short silver dress, you’ll surely make heads turn at any party.
- If you want a formal look then you can easily pull it off with a cardigan that just about reaches your hips. You can wear a skirt to create a perfect classy style-statement for any event.
- Let’s be very clear if a cardigan has buttons it doesn’t necessarily mean that you should do them up. Sport a casual look and wear a cool T-Shirt under the open cardigan, you’ll look funky and fashionable.
- When you are wearing a long cardigan then you should match it with a broad waist belt and long boots. You’ll look très chic in this super hot winter style. On the other hand, if you are wearing a short cardigan that’s all out of shape then a skinny belt will do the trick!
- Hit the ramp with a bold scarf around your neck to balance the sometimes-boring colors of cardigans. With this style, you’ll be able to look trending without having to spend too much with cheap online shopping options available in online stores.
- If you like to stay comfortable and are almost always in jeans then wear draped cardigans. You can buy them in all designs, sizes, and shapes.
Something else you can do this season is to layer your look without worrying about looking big, because if you know how to layer your look then you will be able to accentuate your curves and have a perfect silhouette.
Here are some tips on how to be able to pull off the perfect layered look with a cardigan:
- Begin with selecting a solid lightweight top that is either striped or in a neutral color
- After this wear a soft cardigan that is in a contrasting bold color, if you have a bubbly personality then this style will suit you perfectly, it will give your look depth as well.
- Finish the layering with a coat in a basic and simple color that you can pair with anything. Usually colors like navy blue, olive green, black and camel shade easily work their magic.
- You are now ready to top off your look with accessories and a scarf!
Some quick tips when it comes to layering:
- Make sure that the inner layer is also fitted and not too big, this will keep you looking slim and in shape.
- If you feel a little conscious and sensitive towards your waistline then wear a belt to help distract unwanted attention.
- You need to strike the perfect balance between proportions and length; gradually you’ll get the hang of it.
- Mix and match textures and materials with the look that you want to create. Sometimes wearing layers in the same texture can leave you looking a little big and heavy.
Well now that you know the secrets to cardigans and layering this winter then all that’s left for you to do is to try out different looks. You can very easily pull off that perfect look if you do the right shopping online. There are many websites that offer users to do some shopping. Online stores can help you in selecting some trendy and cool pieces that you can layer together yourself.
Learn from the top 5 mistakes people made with their first clothing line. Make sure the clothing manufacturer is the right choice & the designs are well prepared
For people looking into making a living selling clothes, one of the factors they have to consider is where they will be getting their supplies from. As it is a highly competitive industry, you have to learn how to get the best deals to maximize your profit margins.
You’ve undoubtedly read some wardrobe-suggestion articles. This down-to-earth list includes a few of the classics, but you won’t find black pumps or the little, black dress here. Seven items rise to the top of the essential wardrobe list for busy women who don’t want to sacrifice comfort for style.
Clothing & apparel domain has evolved over the last few years. It has become the largest and most representative sector of the fashion industry today. Therefore, retailers are seeking adequate solutions to provide flexible and low-cost apparel designs with quality & speed to market.
You never know your mannequin display is a tacit yet very powerful sales technique. Here are five practical tips for you to make the best use of mannequin.