How To Maintain Healthy Skin Best Tips And Home Remedies
Skin is an essential part of the body which acts as a safeguard against several health disorders. It is very crucial to maintain a healthy hydrated skin to avoid various health ailments. We can have healthy skin by following simple steps and through a nutritional diet. Let’s check out how to hydrate and protect your skin in some natural ways.
1. Hydration Of The Body
Regular consumption of 5 to 6 liters of water can hydrate your body and skin. It improves your metabolism and cleanses your digestive system by flushing out toxins. Consume as much water as you can to own glowing and hydrated skin.
How To Use:
- Consumption of fresh fruit juices on a regular basis can help you to achieve clean and youthful glowing skin.
- In taking of milk daily before going to bed to can assist you to have healthy hydrated skin.
2. Workouts For Healthy Skin Maintenance
Exercises enhance the elasticity of the skin and improve the digestive system. Regular workouts strengthen your metabolism and immunity of body by detoxifying the toxins. Practice facial yoga for youthful, glowing skin in a natural way. It helps to tone your muscles in your face and improves blood circulation to the surface.
- Practice sukshma yoga on a regular basis to gain toned glowing skin. Puffer cheeks, fish face, are some of the facial exercises which help to tone your facial muscles.
3. Sunscreen Lotion
Application of sunscreen lotion is necessary to protect the skin from harmful sun rays. Extreme exposure of skin to sunlight increases the melanin production and results in hyperpigmentation and dark spots. SPF lotions are the best ways to protect the skin which are fully loaded with skin needed content and deep moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Never step out your room without sunscreen lotion when visiting extreme sun exposure areas.
4. Consumption Of Fresh Fruit Juices
Regular consumption of fresh fruit juices keeps your super hydrated and helps you achieve glossy skin. Fruits are enriched with several health beneficial nutrients and proteins with several antioxidants. Consume fresh fruit juices on a regular basis to gain glowing skin for an extended period. Addition of fresh fruit salads to your daily diet can help you to achieve clean, fair skin.
How To Prepare:
- Blend 5-6 pieces of beetroot and carrots in a blender by adding little amount water and consume it at your breakfast on a regular basis.
- This drink helps you to maintain a hydrated and spotless glowing skin without any acne and scars.
- You can also consume fresh carrot juice or pomegranate or orange juice to achieve adorable glowing skin.
Best Home Remedies To Gain Glowing Skin
Natural ingredients are fully enriched with potent antioxidants which can protect your skin against any free radicals and other infections. The following are the top natural beauty secrets of glowing skin which include various skin benefits.
Oatmeal Mask For Glowing Skin
Oatmeal acts as an effective cleanser and exfoliator of skin as it is enriched with potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. The presence of saponins in it helps to exfoliate the dead skin cells and dirt from the deep pores of the skin. It can be used as a regular face wash for any skin types due to its extreme cleansing properties. Moreover, proper usage of this mask helps to get rid of white spots on the face.
How To Use:
- Add two tablespoons of oatmeal in a mixing bowl and add a tablespoon of honey and some fresh raw milk to it.
- Combine all the ingredients well together to attain a uniform mixture and start applying on your face and neck.
- Rub it over your face in an upward circular motion for few minutes using your fingertips.
- Rinse it out after half an hour with fresh water for instant glowing skin. Repeat the remedy twice a week to achieve scar less glowing skin.
Papaya Mask For Instant Glowing Skin
Papaya is a natural beauty agent which acts as an excellent exfoliator of dead skin cells and helps to relieve your bright and youthful skin. It is enriched with papain enzyme and several beneficial vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants which can provide instant shiny skin by its deep penetration into the deeper layers of skin. It enhances the elasticity of the skin and helps to get rid of pimples by improving collagen.
How To Use:
- Smash few pieces of fresh ripe papaya into a thick paste. Add a tablespoon of honey and few drops of lemon juice to it and mix all the ingredients well together.
- Rub it over your clean face and neck in a gentle way and let it stand for at least 45 minutes.
- Wash it off with clean water and pat your skin dry with a soft towel or cloth.
- Having this beneficial face pack once in a week can offer you tan free glowing skin. You can also prepare papaya mask by mixing papaya pulp with rose water to get rid of the suntan.
Tomato Improves The Skin Tone
The high presence of phenolic compounds, vitamin-C, and lycopene in tomatoes helps to brighten the skin by improving skin complexion. It’s potent, and anti-aging properties prevent free radicals and prevent premature aging. The brightening properties of it help to lighten the skin and enhance the elastin and collagen of skin.
How To Use:
- Grate a tomato and strain the juice from the grated pieces. Add few drops of lemon juice and half tablespoon of raw honey to one tablespoon of tomato juice.
- Mix them well together and start applying it on your clean face and rub it slowly for few minutes.
- Rinse it off with fresh water after half an hour. Repeat the remedy twice a week for the bright and glowing skin.
- You can also get instant glowing skin by mixing a tablespoon of fresh cucumber juice with a tablespoon of fresh tomato juice and few drops of fresh lemon juice.
2nd Way Of Use:
- Add three tablespoons of fresh tomato juice to 1 tablespoon of besan and one tablespoon of rice flour. Mix them well by adding few drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Apply to all over your face and neck and massage it gently with your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes and rinse it off with fresh water and pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat the remedy twice in a week to gain youthful bright and glowing skin without acne scars and dark spots.
Oil massage is an ancient remedy to maintain a flawless, glowing skin which improves blood circulation to the surface. Almond oil, coconut oil, and sesame oils are fully loaded with vitamins, antibacterial, antifungal and other essential antioxidants. They prevent free radicals and help to slow down the aging process. Regular massage of oil helps to enhance the elasticity of skin and prevent wrinkles and fine lines. It prevents dry skin due to its deep moisturizing and soothing effects.
- Massage your skin with oil like almond oil or coconut oil in an upward circular motion and leave it overnight for a profound moisturizing impact.
- Rinse it out with lukewarm water after your wakeup.
Potato For Spotless Skin
Potato is sufficiently enriched with bleaching properties along with vitamin-C and B which serves several benefits to the skin. The presence of a beneficial enzyme named catecholase in potato helps to avoid dark blemishes and relieves sunburn, acne scars on the surface. It enhances the elasticity of the skin and boosts up the collagen levels and improves skin tone by reducing dark blemishes.
How To Use:
- Take a half piece of potato and grate it into a bowl. Add few drops of fresh lemon juice to it and mix them well together.
- Apply it on your skin and gently massage it for few minutes in an upward circular motion using your fingertips.
- Let it sit for at least 45 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry.
Cucumber For Hydrated Skin
Cucumber is an excellent hydration of skin due to its high water content which helps to improve skin complexion. It is enriched with beneficial skin beneficial components like magnesium, biotin, potassium, vitamin-C and A with anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties. Cucumber face pack helps to knock down wrinkles and fine lines and slow down the aging process. It’s deep brightening properties helps to lighten the dark circles and acne scars and provides crystal glowing skin.
How To Use:
- Peel off the skin of cucumber and removes the seeds from it. Blend the cucumber pieces in a blender and strain the juice from the paste.
- Add a tablespoon of cucumber juice to a tablespoon of fresh coconut water and mix them well together.
- Let it sit for at least 30 minutes and rinse it off with clean water for smooth, radiant skin. You can also prepare skin toner by mixing cucumber juice with few drops of fresh lemon juice to brighten your skin.
- Regular consumption of fresh cucumber juice acts as a potent detoxifier of the body and helps you to achieve glowing skin.
- You can directly place a few slices of fresh cucumber on face and eyes to relieve puffy eyes and tired look.
African black soap is a natural cleansing product with many benefits. It’s made from a mixture of African plants, essential oils, and other ingredients that cleanse your body. The soap’s dark brown color comes from roasted ingredients, not artificial colors and additives.
Teeth whitening is a quite common way to make your smile beautiful and attractive. However, many people tend to avoid this procedure because of numerous myths and misconceptions. Many of them are completely false while others are out of date because of modern technologies.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgery, more than 131,000 facelifts were performed last year. Facelift surgery (rhytidectomy) continues to be extremely popular since the results are amazing and last far longer than the results of other minimally invasive procedures.
There are numerous cosmetic procedures available for people nowadays and lip implants are one of them. It is aimed to improve the plumpness and fullness of the lips. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons reported that more than 30,000 people made use of lip implants in 2018
Glowing skin and healthy hair that doesn’t fall in a hurry is on the wishlist of many, but most often they turn to products with numerous harmful side-effects that can leave your skin and hair in a much worse condition! What if we told you that you can find a hair fall medicine in the market or even a skincare medicine that will enhance your natural beauty without any side-effects?
Use of lasers for the treatment of varicose veins is among the most effective methods in operation today. These can be simple lasers or endovenous lasers. Their main difference is the deepness at which they work. Endovenous lasers are used for deep larger veins, but simple lasers are used for more superficial veins
Many women and men dream about a beautiful, healthy, radiant skin, hair and nails, but, unfortunately, this dream is not always true. Trying to achieve these dreams in a clinic or through home remedies often does not give the desired results, sometimes they can even bring harm.