How to Improve Performance of your Android Device?
Android itself comes with so many spectacular features and the most significant one is its open-source podium, which is open to all types of users. From developers to basic users, everybody is using an Android device through-out-their-day. In spite of being an open source platform, the major problem users are feeling is sluggishness. Just after a few months of operating it, many users have come across the problem of performance degradation.
As the device’s usage increases, the performance gradually degrades. The reason behind the sluggishness is the installation of multiple applications, temporary data or cache created by the apps, unnecessary bloatware, etc. A regular check-up is always required to improve your Android device’s overall performance. Here I will be listing a few important tips that would help you reclaim your Android device’s performance:
- Remove/Delete Unwanted Apps: Some people are very much obsessed with multiple varieties of applications. You will find several applications for all occasions in their Android smartphone. But, the apps are the main reason that downgrades your device’s overall performance. So, in order to boost your device’s performance, it is very necessary to delete or uninstall the unwanted apps. It instantly releases the occupied storage space and enhances the device’s performance.
- Turn-off Live Wallpapers\ Animations: Live wallpapers and animations on your home screen are considered to be the major battery drainers of your Android device. Yes!! They do look cool and attractive, but in the background, they are eating up your battery like anything. Instead of using live wallpapers, try the attractive but regular ones. You will gradually see the changes in your device’s performance.
- Disable Bloatware: Bloatware can be defined as the obstinate applications on your Android device, which cannot be uninstalled anyhow. Bloatware comes pre-installed on your Android smartphone, or you can say they come for granted from the device’s manufacturer. The unwanted bloatware can be simply disabled from the Settings and can also be enabled whenever required. Once you disable any desired bloatware, it will remain on your device, but stop eating up your smartphone’s processor.
- Use a High-Speed Memory Card: If you have spent a few thousand bucks to get your favorite Android smartphone, then you shouldn’t be having any second thought for purchasing a quality and high-speed memory card. High access speed of your memory card will simultaneously fasten up the read-write speed of your smartphone. Memory cards have been categorized in different classes such as Class 4, Class 6 or Class 10. Class 6 or Class 10 would be largely preferred to boost your device’s performance.
Apart from these above-mentioned steps, you can also turn off data/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and other radios, when not in use; remove the app cache or junk files or update your Android OS timely. Now, instead of doing all these time-consuming steps manually, You can use the Best Android Cleaning App to improve your android performance.
Android Cleaner is a one-tap optimizer that lets you release chunks of storage space. It has multiple modules that are working along:
- Junk Files: It is a background cache cleaning tool that cleans-up all the junk files, temporary files, unused folders, and displays the largest files as well. It also lets you clean up the .APK files directly from the tool.
- Smart Storage Manager: With the help of Smart Storage Manager, you can easily manage your saved pictures, videos, documents, big files, downloaded files and much more. It demonstrates you the storage space occupied these files, so you can simply delete the unwanted files from the tool itself.
- Optimize Phone and External Storage: App not only optimizes your Android device’s internal memory but also clean up the junk files from attached memory card.
- Boost up Battery Life up to 50%: It gently enhances your device’s performance by boosting up your battery life up to 50%. Extending battery life gradually increases smartphone’s performance.
Android Cleaner is an all-in-one optimizer that helps in cleaning up junk files or temporary files with just one-tap; while saving precious storage space. It boosts up the overall speed while protecting your data.
The ether of mobile app development has come a long way. The entire paradigm has changed how we interact with mobile apps. At the initial stages, the development process included only simple decisions such as design, features and the cost of creating the app. However, the entire process has changed now.
Take a moment and think just how digital our lives have become today. From ordering groceries and furniture to the bank, a significant part of our day to day lives is executed via digital means. And amid this ocean of things we now do online, there’s one thing, in particular, that is gaining more and more popularity by the day: Ordering food.
In today’s digital age, mobile solutions have paved great ways for companies to provide faster, smoother, and hassle-free services. Businesses across domains such as food, transport, ticket booking, medicine delivery, and more are turning toward on-demand solutions
You probably didn’t know this, but you can actually earn money off exercising. Yes! You can receive money by exercising your own body and staying fit at the same time. If you have always wanted to exercise, but every time you think of it you make excuses, this may be all the push you need to get started on your fitness journey.
In the modern era of DevOps and cloud-native applications, there has been a significant cloud paradigm shift with changing roles of IT departments and changing a line of business for business agility.
Over the past several years, the surge in mobile devices, followed by advancing technologies, has opened ways for location-based marketing. Therefore, sectors such as banks, food, retail, and real estate today use location-based applications and technology platforms to communicate with consumers in a more personalized way.
Hiring one of the top mobile app development companies can surely help you propel your business dramatically to achieve high financial growth and profit.
No matter the type of business you do, a mobile app is always a great way to reach out to millions of people. A lot of people do not understand that there are different types of mobile apps.