How to Improve Performance of your Android Device?
Android itself comes with so many spectacular features and the most significant one is its open-source podium, which is open to all types of users. From developers to basic users, everybody is using an Android device through-out-their-day. In spite of being an open source platform, the major problem users are feeling is sluggishness. Just after a few months of operating it, many users have come across the problem of performance degradation.
As the device’s usage increases, the performance gradually degrades. The reason behind the sluggishness is the installation of multiple applications, temporary data or cache created by the apps, unnecessary bloatware, etc. A regular check-up is always required to improve your Android device’s overall performance. Here I will be listing a few important tips that would help you reclaim your Android device’s performance:
- Remove/Delete Unwanted Apps: Some people are very much obsessed with multiple varieties of applications. You will find several applications for all occasions in their Android smartphone. But, the apps are the main reason that downgrades your device’s overall performance. So, in order to boost your device’s performance, it is very necessary to delete or uninstall the unwanted apps. It instantly releases the occupied storage space and enhances the device’s performance.
- Turn-off Live Wallpapers\ Animations: Live wallpapers and animations on your home screen are considered to be the major battery drainers of your Android device. Yes!! They do look cool and attractive, but in the background, they are eating up your battery like anything. Instead of using live wallpapers, try the attractive but regular ones. You will gradually see the changes in your device’s performance.
- Disable Bloatware: Bloatware can be defined as the obstinate applications on your Android device, which cannot be uninstalled anyhow. Bloatware comes pre-installed on your Android smartphone, or you can say they come for granted from the device’s manufacturer. The unwanted bloatware can be simply disabled from the Settings and can also be enabled whenever required. Once you disable any desired bloatware, it will remain on your device, but stop eating up your smartphone’s processor.
- Use a High-Speed Memory Card: If you have spent a few thousand bucks to get your favorite Android smartphone, then you shouldn’t be having any second thought for purchasing a quality and high-speed memory card. High access speed of your memory card will simultaneously fasten up the read-write speed of your smartphone. Memory cards have been categorized in different classes such as Class 4, Class 6 or Class 10. Class 6 or Class 10 would be largely preferred to boost your device’s performance.
Apart from these above-mentioned steps, you can also turn off data/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and other radios, when not in use; remove the app cache or junk files or update your Android OS timely. Now, instead of doing all these time-consuming steps manually, You can use the Best Android Cleaning App to improve your android performance.
Android Cleaner is a one-tap optimizer that lets you release chunks of storage space. It has multiple modules that are working along:
- Junk Files: It is a background cache cleaning tool that cleans-up all the junk files, temporary files, unused folders, and displays the largest files as well. It also lets you clean up the .APK files directly from the tool.
- Smart Storage Manager: With the help of Smart Storage Manager, you can easily manage your saved pictures, videos, documents, big files, downloaded files and much more. It demonstrates you the storage space occupied these files, so you can simply delete the unwanted files from the tool itself.
- Optimize Phone and External Storage: App not only optimizes your Android device’s internal memory but also clean up the junk files from attached memory card.
- Boost up Battery Life up to 50%: It gently enhances your device’s performance by boosting up your battery life up to 50%. Extending battery life gradually increases smartphone’s performance.
Android Cleaner is an all-in-one optimizer that helps in cleaning up junk files or temporary files with just one-tap; while saving precious storage space. It boosts up the overall speed while protecting your data.
Educators and parents across the globe are now increasingly accepting the fact that the goal of education is to help students gain knowledge and values and not merely gather facts. As is the case with the existence of most phenomenon in society, education has observed consistent advancement and evolution that has served to further the system's reach and impact across the social structure.
Successful mobile apps have made a significant contribution towards business growth! 2017 was the year when businesses from different industries started realizing the effectiveness of app development. App development no longer remains an optional investment; instead, mobile app development is a necessity.
Business applications or enterprise applications are software used by businesses to assist in solving everyday challenges. While very small businesses (<10 employees) can use off-the-shelf apps, other businesses require applications that are tailor-made and adhere to the organizational architecture and hierarchy
Losing smartphone data is one of the most disheartening moments in the life of a smartphone user. iPhone photos or iPhone contacts disappeared? The data could have disappeared though unintentional deletion, any device damage or software upgrades, but it still represents that your continued efforts to save moments through your camera lens and save essential contacts and documents have been wiped out.
You've made all the arrangements. You booked your lodge for the weekend; you let family, friends, and co-workers know you'll be off the grid all weekend. Now, the night before you leave, you pull out your phone to check your reservations one last time — only for it to freeze.
There was a time when clicking mesmerising photographs was limited to things – the capacity of your camera reels and your luck. There was no option to delete and click another one if your photographic soul is not satisfied with the outcome. However, with the blessings of modern technologies, the appearance of smartphones with high megapixels cameras have made photography much more smooth and interesting.
The professional world is really unruly and business security can be compromised at the drop of a hat. Unlike some of the other financial crimes out there, Mobile-based crime is not as easy to track as it seems. In the virtual world (well, almost virtual, since it is the era of technology and smart phones), one has to deal with the stealth of cyber criminals, who have mastered the art of breaking codes and performing ID breaches.
The recent trend has seen people shifting from the web browser to mobile apps. With the advancement in technology, the need for Android devices and Android hybrid apps compatible for the same has been found to increase tremendously.
To lost data from your mobile or other devices can ruin your whole day especially when your data valued much to you. Whether you are the owner of a company, or a seller at some online store or a student of the college, your data much matter to you when you have stored all the important data about your business or college-related activities in your mobile.