How to Improve Performance of your Android Device?
Android itself comes with so many spectacular features and the most significant one is its open-source podium, which is open to all types of users. From developers to basic users, everybody is using an Android device through-out-their-day. In spite of being an open source platform, the major problem users are feeling is sluggishness. Just after a few months of operating it, many users have come across the problem of performance degradation.
As the device’s usage increases, the performance gradually degrades. The reason behind the sluggishness is the installation of multiple applications, temporary data or cache created by the apps, unnecessary bloatware, etc. A regular check-up is always required to improve your Android device’s overall performance. Here I will be listing a few important tips that would help you reclaim your Android device’s performance:
- Remove/Delete Unwanted Apps: Some people are very much obsessed with multiple varieties of applications. You will find several applications for all occasions in their Android smartphone. But, the apps are the main reason that downgrades your device’s overall performance. So, in order to boost your device’s performance, it is very necessary to delete or uninstall the unwanted apps. It instantly releases the occupied storage space and enhances the device’s performance.
- Turn-off Live Wallpapers\ Animations: Live wallpapers and animations on your home screen are considered to be the major battery drainers of your Android device. Yes!! They do look cool and attractive, but in the background, they are eating up your battery like anything. Instead of using live wallpapers, try the attractive but regular ones. You will gradually see the changes in your device’s performance.
- Disable Bloatware: Bloatware can be defined as the obstinate applications on your Android device, which cannot be uninstalled anyhow. Bloatware comes pre-installed on your Android smartphone, or you can say they come for granted from the device’s manufacturer. The unwanted bloatware can be simply disabled from the Settings and can also be enabled whenever required. Once you disable any desired bloatware, it will remain on your device, but stop eating up your smartphone’s processor.
- Use a High-Speed Memory Card: If you have spent a few thousand bucks to get your favorite Android smartphone, then you shouldn’t be having any second thought for purchasing a quality and high-speed memory card. High access speed of your memory card will simultaneously fasten up the read-write speed of your smartphone. Memory cards have been categorized in different classes such as Class 4, Class 6 or Class 10. Class 6 or Class 10 would be largely preferred to boost your device’s performance.
Apart from these above-mentioned steps, you can also turn off data/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and other radios, when not in use; remove the app cache or junk files or update your Android OS timely. Now, instead of doing all these time-consuming steps manually, You can use the Best Android Cleaning App to improve your android performance.
Android Cleaner is a one-tap optimizer that lets you release chunks of storage space. It has multiple modules that are working along:
- Junk Files: It is a background cache cleaning tool that cleans-up all the junk files, temporary files, unused folders, and displays the largest files as well. It also lets you clean up the .APK files directly from the tool.
- Smart Storage Manager: With the help of Smart Storage Manager, you can easily manage your saved pictures, videos, documents, big files, downloaded files and much more. It demonstrates you the storage space occupied these files, so you can simply delete the unwanted files from the tool itself.
- Optimize Phone and External Storage: App not only optimizes your Android device’s internal memory but also clean up the junk files from attached memory card.
- Boost up Battery Life up to 50%: It gently enhances your device’s performance by boosting up your battery life up to 50%. Extending battery life gradually increases smartphone’s performance.
Android Cleaner is an all-in-one optimizer that helps in cleaning up junk files or temporary files with just one-tap; while saving precious storage space. It boosts up the overall speed while protecting your data.
We are about to step into 2018, carrying great technology experience of 2017, hugely contributed by Mobile App Development with some successful and prosperous Mobile apps. Especially iPhone App Development is mentionable, which has gained extreme demand due to the wide usage of iPhones.
It seems like yesterday when Steve Jobs launched the first ever iPhone and gave rise to an entirely new generation of the cellphones. These phones had the capability to perform a wider range of tasks gradually replacing other devices in your life. In a span of ten years, the smartphone industry has seen humongous changes
The concept of cross-platform is gaining immense popularity among all the major industries like- healthcare, financial, eCommerce and more. Here is the list of benefits of cross-platform mobile app development for your hospitality business.
The mobile app industry is at the most interesting juncture – both from the users’ perspective and the developers’. One thing is certain that mobile app development is going to dominate the tech space in the coming years.
Mobile apps are continuously gaining popularity these days. The rapid increase in multiple mobile devices, the mobile computing power, growing bandwidth and speed has empowered mobility. Mobile apps are defining people’s lives.
Whenever the term ASO comes, there are two categories of people, one who admit that they have no clue about it, and the others explain to you that ASO is similar to SEO for App stores. The latter is not entirely wrong.
A car accident, even a small fender-bender, can be messy. It can leave you shaken and confused as to what exactly happened, and if you’re not careful, you may end up saying or doing things that could harm your case.