Get Relief From Gout With The Help Ayurvedic Medicines
Gout is a painful condition associated with the small joints of the muscular system such as those present in the fingers, toes, ankles, elbows and knees. The signs and symptoms of gout are similar to arthritis as the sufferer experiences severe pain in the joints of fingers, toes, knees, elbows etc. There is swelling, redness and stiffness in the joints affected by this condition. It is mainly caused due to excess of uric acid in the body that starts depositing in these joints thereby resulting in pain, inflammation as well as other symptoms. Multiple joints of the body may be affected by gout simultaneously. It is found equally in men and women. However women are more prone to suffer from this condition following menopause. The severe pain and other discomforting symptoms associated with gout may be relieved well with the help of ayurvedic medicine for gout.
The chief aim of any of the ayurvedic medicine for gout is to remove excess of uric acid from the body. At the same time, the level of uric acid in the body is normalized for overall good health. Here are some of the best ayuvedic medicines or remedies for gout.
1. People suffering from severe and recurring attacks of gout are advised to switch over to light and easily digestible foods such as fruits, vegetables, juices, whole grains etc. It is because indigestible foods tend to aggravate the condition further. Therefore highly oily and greasy foods should be avoided at all costs.
2. You must consume lemon juice by mixing it in water daily. It is because lemon is rich in citric acid that helps in neutralizing the excess of uric acid present in the blood. This in turn aids in offering great relief from the pain and inflammation caused due to gout.
3. Similarly, presence of malic acid in apple also helps in counterbalancing the effect of excess of uric acid in the blood. As a result, the patient gets considerable relief from pain and inflammation in the joints. Therefore it is advisable for gout patients to consume an apple on daily basis.
4. You must consume cherry juice by mixing some cloves of mashed garlic in it. It offers great relief from the discomfort caused due to inflammation. At the same time, tenderness of the joints is also reduced significantly with the help of this ayurvedic remedy.
5. Coloured grapes, black berries and raspberries may also be incorporated in routine diet to have similar outcomes.
6. People suffering from gout are advised to drink plenty of liquids such as water, coconut water, and juices etc. as all these help in removal of excess of uric acid from the blood. This in turn alleviates the pain as well as other discomforts caused due to gout.
7. Juices obtained from certain vegetables such as French beans, cucumber, beet root and carrot also help in excretion of excess of uric acid deposited in the joints.
8. Banana which is liked by almost all people is also helpful in treatment and prevention of gout.
In addition to these ayurvedic remedies, gout patients are advised to adopt a healthy diet and lifestyle. Proper rest and apt physical activity both are essential for such people. Exercise plays an important role in curing gout so execise as much as you can, it is to be noted that only light exercises like walk and yoga etc advised for gout patients. thus gout can easily be prevented with the help of these simple natural remedies and can be easily treated naturally with out using harmful chemicals
Nowadays many people are suffering from thrombocytopenia or ITP. This is basically a condition of low platelet count. After listing the name of this disease, few questions arise in the mind of everyone. What are platelets, what is their significance in the body, what are the possible consequences of reduced platelets?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain disorder that is very common as well as complex affection for the patient physically, mentally, and socially as well. It is a type of neurosensory disorder that shows symptoms like stiffness in the joint, widespread muscle pain, and fatigue
How long does it take to do the digestion? The digestion period differs from person to person, just as it changes between men and women. The average transit time through the large intestine or colon is about 40 hours, with a significant difference between men and women. In men, it takes 33 hours and 47 in the case of women.
Acupressure is a technique applied in most Asian countries, also known as acupressure. It is derived from acupuncture and differs from it since without the use of needles it manages to strategically stimulate the energy points through massages performed with the fingers
Normally, uric acid dissolves in our blood and passes through our kidneys but sometimes, when too much of uric acid production occurs in our body and kidneys become unable to excrete the uric acid properly, then the level of the uric acid increases in the blood, needle-like urate crystals are formed in the joint which results in inflammation, swelling and pain, this condition is known as Gout.