Some Companies Are Using Microsoft Dynamics Damn Creatively
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has become the talk of the town. The ERP solution has become the go-to ERP software solution for small, medium, and large organizations. Some of the well-known manufacturing companies worldwide are using the solution to manage their business operations more efficiently and cost-effectively.
Other creative reasons why companies are using the Microsoft Dynamics software solution are-
- Market Forecasting – Companies are increasingly using Microsoft Dynamics to observe and analyze their customers' buying patterns in order to predict the future trends. Forecasting is an imperative aspect of the Marketing phase of a business. The forecasts and results data about Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics includes support contracts, support cases, service activities, sales activities, campaigns and quick campaigns. Predictive analysis with Dynamics software gives you a peek into data like the number of customers you run the risk of losing, the expected lifetime value of customers, and products that the customers are likely to buy, of course!
- Online class registration – Setting up classes in the software also allows for related crucial functionalities like tracking documents, dates, signups, etc., in a single centralized place. Automatic workflows in the software can carry out tasks for registration like alerting the instructor about the new student, confirming student's registration, sending payments information into the ERP system, etc.
- Community management – Several institutions such as churches, non-profits, etc., need a system to manage their memberships, fund-raising campaigns, missions, and the participations. Microsoft Dynamics is a manager for these institutions because it can help them with all these operations and more. The software can be used to manage volunteers, events, pledges, contribution programs, communications that are internal as well as external, etc.
- Enhancing healthcare operations – Medical product manufacturers and distributors care about customer protection the most. In the face of any defects or mishaps from the medical devices manufacturers in the devices can be handled by Microsoft Dynamics. It can help them automatically notify the product owners about recalling of their product or find related information in a CRM-based knowledge system or suggest complimentary or additional products that can benefit the purchaser of the medical device.
- Centralized view of the system – Microsoft Dynamics provides a centralized view of the system to the sales representatives so that they function on the basis of relevant and updated information.
- An alerting system – If you have a lot on your plate, it is easy to forget small yet crucial stuff. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can double as your alarm clock and can remind you of tasks that are easy to forget but important to be done. Simple alerts on time can help your team exceed expectations of your customers and delight them. Some companies are using alerts for repair jobs that have not been started within 24 hours, sales quotes that have not been followed up in 2 weeks, and parts that have been on order and have not been delivered within 3 days. This way, Microsoft Dynamics can be your assistant and ensure you deliver quality and timely services to your customers.
- Collaboration between departments – This cannot be emphasized enough it is so crucial today to maintain a collaboration among departments in a business. It is so important for the service persons to know the customers' engagement with their company in and out. It is equally important for the sales persons to see a consolidated quote and policy information for each of their customers.
These are some of the out-of-the-box ways in which Microsoft Dynamics AX consultants solution is being employed in organizations to improve their overall operations and functioning. If these challenges are also faced regularly by your enterprise, get started with solving them with Dynamics!
Businesses often face the challenge to opt between in-house software application development or outsourcing software development companies for application development. Which one to choose is the real fight. We have the answers though.
The need to revolutionize patient care has never been significant than it is today. Every healthcare professional wants to know as much as possible about the vitals of patients to improve diagnosis and deliver efficient treatment.
For the uninitiated, SAP S/4HANA is an intelligent ERP that uses the power of the SAP HANA’s in-memory database. The program was first introduced in the year 2015 and ever since then, it has undergone various developments. Today, SAP S/4HANA is considered as the true winner of the ERP market. Due to this rising popularity, it is important to understand how SAP S/4HANA can be helpful to enhance your business values.
Since its introduction in 2015, Microsoft’s office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP Discussion), has been widely adopted and recommended by all categories of possible users. The security features of this office software product, are part of the factors that has helped it gain public awareness on all ends.
Magento is a scalable, flexible, and extensible platform, which helps to create the best eCommerce solutions for businesses of every size and type. Recently, Magento 2.3 was launched with new innovative features, optimizations, and back-end enhancements.
The business landscape is changing drastically. Digital technologies are rapidly changing the scenario by enhancing the capabilities of the organization to identify the customers’ preferences and provide customized solutions to them.
Artificial Intelligence has become an integral part of our routine life. The AI-powered machines, software, and other automated processes reduce human efforts in day-to-day services such as using Google Maps for route planning or taking help of voice assistants like Alexa for shopping online.
A surge in smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices has empowered customers to find, engage, and interact with their favorite brands at their convenience. As part of this, many businesses offer integrated personalized Android apps to promote their services and strengthen their brand marketing.
In the recent times, many financial businesses such as insurance companies, banks, and other alternative financing services like Merchant Cash Advance businesses understand the importance of easy to use CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and the potential of this software application in helping them to acquire new customers and retain the existing ones while maximizing on their customer lifetime value.