Some Companies Are Using Microsoft Dynamics Damn Creatively
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has become the talk of the town. The ERP solution has become the go-to ERP software solution for small, medium, and large organizations. Some of the well-known manufacturing companies worldwide are using the solution to manage their business operations more efficiently and cost-effectively.
Other creative reasons why companies are using the Microsoft Dynamics software solution are-
- Market Forecasting – Companies are increasingly using Microsoft Dynamics to observe and analyze their customers' buying patterns in order to predict the future trends. Forecasting is an imperative aspect of the Marketing phase of a business. The forecasts and results data about Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics includes support contracts, support cases, service activities, sales activities, campaigns and quick campaigns. Predictive analysis with Dynamics software gives you a peek into data like the number of customers you run the risk of losing, the expected lifetime value of customers, and products that the customers are likely to buy, of course!
- Online class registration – Setting up classes in the software also allows for related crucial functionalities like tracking documents, dates, signups, etc., in a single centralized place. Automatic workflows in the software can carry out tasks for registration like alerting the instructor about the new student, confirming student's registration, sending payments information into the ERP system, etc.
- Community management – Several institutions such as churches, non-profits, etc., need a system to manage their memberships, fund-raising campaigns, missions, and the participations. Microsoft Dynamics is a manager for these institutions because it can help them with all these operations and more. The software can be used to manage volunteers, events, pledges, contribution programs, communications that are internal as well as external, etc.
- Enhancing healthcare operations – Medical product manufacturers and distributors care about customer protection the most. In the face of any defects or mishaps from the medical devices manufacturers in the devices can be handled by Microsoft Dynamics. It can help them automatically notify the product owners about recalling of their product or find related information in a CRM-based knowledge system or suggest complimentary or additional products that can benefit the purchaser of the medical device.
- Centralized view of the system – Microsoft Dynamics provides a centralized view of the system to the sales representatives so that they function on the basis of relevant and updated information.
- An alerting system – If you have a lot on your plate, it is easy to forget small yet crucial stuff. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can double as your alarm clock and can remind you of tasks that are easy to forget but important to be done. Simple alerts on time can help your team exceed expectations of your customers and delight them. Some companies are using alerts for repair jobs that have not been started within 24 hours, sales quotes that have not been followed up in 2 weeks, and parts that have been on order and have not been delivered within 3 days. This way, Microsoft Dynamics can be your assistant and ensure you deliver quality and timely services to your customers.
- Collaboration between departments – This cannot be emphasized enough it is so crucial today to maintain a collaboration among departments in a business. It is so important for the service persons to know the customers' engagement with their company in and out. It is equally important for the sales persons to see a consolidated quote and policy information for each of their customers.
These are some of the out-of-the-box ways in which Microsoft Dynamics AX consultants solution is being employed in organizations to improve their overall operations and functioning. If these challenges are also faced regularly by your enterprise, get started with solving them with Dynamics!
On the net era, the mobile app testing is binary and weird at the same time as we all know you cannot find any mid-ground; either you lose or succeed as there's no returning. There has been increasing use of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices that contain accelerated mobile applications and its testing consistently.
Many businesses fail to conduct frequent security testing despite thinking it's far critically important to securing their systems and data. One in five of businesses surveyed admitted they will not do any security testing, despite the fact that 95 percent of study respondents reported encountering one of the dozen common security issues associated with security vulnerabilities.
Relations between companies and customers is the most important factor that can make or break your business. Therefore, it is necessary to build friendly relations with new and old clients. Here you will learn how to improve your connections and business with the help of Zoho CRM consultant.
Crowdsourcing has become popular in recent years as sites such as Kickstarter and GoFundMe have taken off and fueled huge promotions like the one for the Pebble smartwatch. A 2015 report from Massolution estimated that the global crowdsourcing market grew an astounding 167 percent in 2014, topping $16 million raised.
The world around us keeps on changing with the advent of so many software solutions and technological advancement. We can use business apps, workflow tools, and software to manage business processes, making our life simpler
Software testing is a crucial process that ensures customer satisfaction in an software. It is the only premeditated way in test automation where an software can be observed under certain conditions where testers can be familiar with threshold and the dangers active in the software implementation.
Powerful reporting of test results is one of the holy grails of our profession. If done correctly, it improves the project's quality and helps us focus on the actual issues. But if done badly, it adds confusion and reduces the value that testers bring.
Businesses are now technology driven which means the demand for high-quality software is rising every day. So, in such a technology-driven environment where customer satisfaction is the priority, the success of software depends on the quality, reliability and effective functioning of the software.