Some Companies Are Using Microsoft Dynamics Damn Creatively
Microsoft Dynamics 365 has become the talk of the town. The ERP solution has become the go-to ERP software solution for small, medium, and large organizations. Some of the well-known manufacturing companies worldwide are using the solution to manage their business operations more efficiently and cost-effectively.
Other creative reasons why companies are using the Microsoft Dynamics software solution are-
- Market Forecasting – Companies are increasingly using Microsoft Dynamics to observe and analyze their customers' buying patterns in order to predict the future trends. Forecasting is an imperative aspect of the Marketing phase of a business. The forecasts and results data about Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics includes support contracts, support cases, service activities, sales activities, campaigns and quick campaigns. Predictive analysis with Dynamics software gives you a peek into data like the number of customers you run the risk of losing, the expected lifetime value of customers, and products that the customers are likely to buy, of course!
- Online class registration – Setting up classes in the software also allows for related crucial functionalities like tracking documents, dates, signups, etc., in a single centralized place. Automatic workflows in the software can carry out tasks for registration like alerting the instructor about the new student, confirming student's registration, sending payments information into the ERP system, etc.
- Community management – Several institutions such as churches, non-profits, etc., need a system to manage their memberships, fund-raising campaigns, missions, and the participations. Microsoft Dynamics is a manager for these institutions because it can help them with all these operations and more. The software can be used to manage volunteers, events, pledges, contribution programs, communications that are internal as well as external, etc.
- Enhancing healthcare operations – Medical product manufacturers and distributors care about customer protection the most. In the face of any defects or mishaps from the medical devices manufacturers in the devices can be handled by Microsoft Dynamics. It can help them automatically notify the product owners about recalling of their product or find related information in a CRM-based knowledge system or suggest complimentary or additional products that can benefit the purchaser of the medical device.
- Centralized view of the system – Microsoft Dynamics provides a centralized view of the system to the sales representatives so that they function on the basis of relevant and updated information.
- An alerting system – If you have a lot on your plate, it is easy to forget small yet crucial stuff. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can double as your alarm clock and can remind you of tasks that are easy to forget but important to be done. Simple alerts on time can help your team exceed expectations of your customers and delight them. Some companies are using alerts for repair jobs that have not been started within 24 hours, sales quotes that have not been followed up in 2 weeks, and parts that have been on order and have not been delivered within 3 days. This way, Microsoft Dynamics can be your assistant and ensure you deliver quality and timely services to your customers.
- Collaboration between departments – This cannot be emphasized enough it is so crucial today to maintain a collaboration among departments in a business. It is so important for the service persons to know the customers' engagement with their company in and out. It is equally important for the sales persons to see a consolidated quote and policy information for each of their customers.
These are some of the out-of-the-box ways in which Microsoft Dynamics AX consultants solution is being employed in organizations to improve their overall operations and functioning. If these challenges are also faced regularly by your enterprise, get started with solving them with Dynamics!
As the importance of software continues to grow, there are several factors whose influence have grown right along with it. And out of all of them, test automation frameworks have garnered their fair share of attention from the market. Why is that?
Electronic Health Records system offers benefits that have enabled an industry as tricky as healthcare. The software allows for medical professionals and other professionals across the ecosystem to quickly input as well as access information about a patient.
Development, while eventually rewarding, can be a very tedious process. But that’s the thing about technology; it always manages to find a solution, no matter the problem. So, in the context of development, experts came up with frameworks that would help programmers do away with tedious and arduous coding practices.
DevOps and Agile approach in an organization is not merely an implementation of certain tools and techniques, instead, it is cultural change. Many organizations in the software industry have either adopted these methodologies or are making accommodations to incorporate them in their system.
Running a company, no matter how big or small is no easy task. It has so many different parts and components that all need to be managed correctly to ensure seamless operations for the company. Now, different people may have different opinions about how to ensure the smooth functioning of a business.
These days, collaboration has become a business need to support innovative ways of working. Companies are well beyond a realm where employees are destined to their counters. The staff is hardly in the same place at the same time
Almost every single person in the software industry must have heard about code reviews and may be familiar with it. Even then the concept of reviewing codes is misinterpreted. People in this industry generally assume that performing tests must be sufficient to meet the requirements of the verification process, yet it is mostly ignored in the software development life cycle.
Online exams may seem like a modern contraption and, quite frankly, they are indeed quite advanced. But what they are not is brand new — yep, the concept of online exams has been around for nearly as long as the concept of online learning has been around.