How To Keep Your Engineered Hardwood Flooring Look New For Long?
If you have recently changed the flooring of your premises be it office, shop or your dream home and had laid the floor using the engineered hardwood flooring, then you must take some measures to keep your flooring look new over a more extended period. With this type of flooring becoming very popular recently because of their stability, easy to install, and they are available in various colors. Engineered hardwood floor is durable and they cannot get affected by humidity and moisture. Apart from that, you can easily clean and maintain these floor in a normal way and they are eco-friendly.
The Benefits Of Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Apart from giving an alternative flooring solution which is durable as well as beautiful, that enhances the interior décor of your property there are multiple other benefits.
- Since engineered hardwood flooring durable, they are very advantageous to use as they provide sustainable long-term investments.
- These type of materials are more humidity and moisture resistant than the traditional solid hardwood.
- Cleaning this type of engineered flooring is very easy and you can easily use your vacuum cleaner to clean the engineered hardwood floor on regular basis.
- The engineered hardwood flooring is environment-friendly, gives a high-value look and very sturdy. Apart from that, they are available in different shapes and you can easily install such boards on your existing floor. You do not need to invest any additional amount for preparing or dismantling the present floor to install these engineered hardwood floors.
How would you maintain the engineered hardwood floor?
If they are not well maintained with proper care and precaution the essence of investment is lost, and it only burns a hole in your pocket in a short time. It is; therefore, better to follow some of the thumb rules to have a value for your money
- Always get the humidity and moisture data of your area and the floor traffic you expect on these types of flooring so that a right kind of engineered hardwood flooring can be selected and installed.
- Always use a vacuum cleaner, and damp and dry mops to keep the floors clean so that no debris or granules of course dust is on them.
- As soon as your installation is complete, wipe out the extra cuttings and water and other chemical spills to avoid permanent water stains and chemical damages on the engineered hardwood flooring.
- One should always use a good quality thick doormat at the entrance to prevent the dust coming with the footsteps.
- To avoid permanent scratches and denting, protective pads or buffers should be used in all furniture legs.
- Do not apply any types of polishes or any other coats to make the engineered hardwood flooring look shinier as they come in a finished state pending assembly.
- Avoid using strong detergents or any wax based cleaners while cleaning the floors; else they might get damaged.
- Use of excessive water on the materials should be avoided while mopping the floors as it can cause the damage to the finish.
- Wipe away any water or chemical spills immediately so that the texture of the flooring is not damaged.
If you gather little knowledge before installing the engineered hardwood flooring and take care properly after laying them, this type of flooring is value for money and enhances the beauty of the place many folds. They are the quickest and most durable alternative of the traditional wooden flooring and are gaining popularity at a rapid pace. But it is suggested to install the engineered hardwood flooring by experienced professionals because they know the techniques and they can easily install the same with their advanced tools.
Concerned with your home’s energy efficiency? Whether your goal is to “go green” and reduce your carbon footprint or reduce your monthly utility expenditure, there is a technology that can help you reach those lofty goals.
Monsoons are one season where more and more people prefer to stay indoors and avoid outdoors. If you want to make your indoor experience completely worth it, then you would need to revamp your house interior design. To that effect, here are some tips you can adopt.
As cats are highly territorial, it isn’t that easy for a cat to move to a new place. Some cats may even show resistance to the move with different corners to eat and sleep that it could become sad and depressed. It is up to us to make the move easy on the cats and here are a few tips to help you with that
Isn’t it such a wonderful feeling to move to a new house with all your plants with you? While it seems a welcoming experience, moving plants isn’t exactly as simple as it sounds. You have to think ahead, make some plans and spend time in prepping your plants from before to transport it in time during the move.
Who does not like having a huge space? While some people can afford a big house, a lot of people can work wonders with their interior design ideas so as to create a bigger space. Here are some interior design ideas that you can use so that you can maximise a smaller space and give it an illusion of looking much bigger
Maintaining your air conditioner (AC) unit can save you a lot of trouble. Keeping your AC unit well-maintained will result in the following benefits:
During your move to a new place, be it to a new home or a new office, you cannot just hand over your valuable stuff to some random removalist about whom you know absolutely nothing. Hiring removalists who are knowledgeable and trustable are essential to keep your things safe during the relocation.
So, at last, you have planned to move to a new destination. Congratulations! But shifting your entire home to a new location isn't an easy job. Interestingly, according to a survey, people in the US consider moving as the third most stressful task. About 40 million Americans relocate every year