Before & After: Smart Choices for a Small Kitchen
Gain in urban population is leading a great problem of residing in the city, with a big house. Instead, now people have to adjust in the flats with small kitchens as real estate market is touching the sky limits. In these era we cannot even compromise on items, in fact accessories used in kitchen are necessary be it be manual accessories or electronic accessories. Maintaining the small kitchen with complete accessories requires the use of smart choices like Rotimatic, Magnetic Holders, dual usage storage containers etc. There are a variety of such options available in the market which we can use in accordance to our kitchen size and design to help us in maintaining a complete kitchen in a small space.
Few smart choices for kitchen: One can choose from the various choices listed below according to their need and design of the kitchen.
1. Managing storage space: Storage space in the kitchen is the most important thing and it's very difficult to design a small kitchen then almost three big rooms. There are a variety of modifications that we can do especially for storage spaces. Use of drawers is the most important thing in any kitchen then using a cupboards because
- Drawers take less space than cupboards.
- Drawers provides easy access to items.
- Drawers look organised and give good look in terms of space.
2. Managing a seating space: Usually in small kitchens there is always a shortage of seating for dining purposes. This problem has one perfect solution that is adjustable folding table and stool combination. Few of its benefits include
- These tables and stools are interlinked and can be easily folded.
- They can be easily pushed into the rack made below the shelf of the kitchen.
- They are light in weight and can be folded without any extra effort.
- They are of good built quality and can sustain a good amount of load along with a good life.
3. Using smart tools: Smart tools for the kitchen are in great trends now a days because they save a lot of time and reduces the human effort during the cooking time. The smart tools includes Rotimatic, Ovens, peelers, grinders, egg-boilers etc. These tools have long list but one can buy these tools according to the need as some food items requires some special kind of tools. Few of the benefits of using these tools are mentioned below
- Smart tools saves a lot of time.
- These tools reduces the human effort by which the time consuming dishes can be easily prepared.
- These tools are handy to use and clean.
- These tools are much essential for households with large family as they can serve the need well.
- One can easily know about the product from the customers already using it for example Rotimatic reviews can easily tell about the productivity of the machine.
4. Using appropriate appliances: Though the items changed with technology are necessary in the kitchen as they help in managing time, but choosing the appropriate appliance is equally important. Using a pint size appliance is sometimes more appropriate due to small kitchen as they can serve the same purpose than using the bulky machine instead just because it looks good or add to the personality. Some of the benefits of using the appropriate appliance is mentioned below
- Small or appropriate appliance will cost you less.
- Using a smaller appliance than a big counterpart helps is maintaining the small space of the kitchen simultaneously serving the same purpose.
- Small appliance has the small electrical unit installed in it which also has the small watt rating ultimately will help in saving the power unit reducing excess electricity charges.
- Small appliances are not only easy to store but are also easy to use as they are light in weight and can be used with much ease.
5. Using the secondary space in the kitchen: Kitchen is often in a shortage of space, that can be overcome easily by using the secondary spacing like vertical space and the space on and around the big structures installed in the kitchen. Some of the examples of using secondary spacing are highlighted below
- Using magnetic tape for storing small items like knives, scissors, and tablespoons can utilise the vertical space available in the kitchen. These magnetic tapes can be easily pasted on the tiles, wooden structures in the kitchen with the adhesive action on the backside of the tape. These tapes can sustain good amount of load.
- Using the Magnetic Racks on the sides of the refrigerator or any other metallic structure erected in a kitchen, can help in storing the items in these racks. These racks have good amount of available space and are easy to clean. Magnetic racks can sustain a good amount of load without harming the polish of media on which they are installed.
- Using Hooks is another good option to store the items in the vertical spacing, as these hooks can arrange many items by allowing them to hang. These hooks can be easily installed with the action of nail and small hammer and can sustain a good load.
Conclusion: At the end we can conclude that its not the matter of the space, rather it is the action of user how they can maintain and use the small kitchen in a smart way. There are also many other ways other than the one discussed above to make your space in the small kitchen, depending on one's need and understanding. One of the new trends is the market is making your kitchen from the expert designing team as they have numerous other ideas through which they can easily make a small kitchen look like bigger by installing the appropriate accessories, and items in a properly designed circumference of the kitchen area. It entirely depends on the user for managing the small space in accordance to their need.
A small apartment may become cozy and functional if you approach its arrangement wisely. Today, many people live in small apartments and often don’t know how to make their space comfortable. In this article, we have gathered 10 tips for arranging a one-room apartment.
A ducted heating system has become a very common household addition. These ensure efficient heating throughout the premises. This heating system is a cost-effective and efficient solution. This system is suitable for all climates.
Ants, cockroaches, or silverfish - nobody wants these little crawling guests in the house or apartment. But most of the time they came to stay. Getting rid of them can be tricky at times. Depending on the pest and the extent of the infestation, you can fight the beasts yourself or hire an expert in pest control.
One of the most important aspects of a home’s exterior is the roof. Roofs offer us protective shelter during summers, monsoons, and winters. Therefore, it is essential to maintain the roofs and keep them in pristine condition.
Homes aren’t just stacks of brick and cement. They are places where emotions are embedded in the walls; they are closed spaces where memories dwell. Dreams, hopes, and aspirations are born in homes. People have countless memories associated with their adobe.
Even some 30 or 40 years ago, asbestos was widely used to construct homes and industrial units. It was one of the then-best available items for soundproofing as well as to prevent fire.
When choosing a rug, you want one that expresses who you are to anyone who visits. While this sounds like an easy task, it's often more difficult than most people assume. Deciding what pattern, color, and texture are right for your room can get overwhelmingly fast